    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      TO UNSUBSCRIBE E-MAIL: wrestling-online-unsubscribe@egroups.com

      Turn your Web Site into CASH!
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?8621

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___
      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday, May 31st 2000

      WIN a Palm Pilot V and a Compaq Presario laptop!
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?7843

      Some interesting news today! Check out the NewsStation at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/newsstation for more updates throughout
      the day!

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      Hey there people, here's the best deal going: unlimited Internet access,
      lots of great deals, PLUS 250 FREE hours for the first month. After
      that,
      it's only $9.95 per month. Click here now! Or call 1-800-PEOPLEPC.
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?8620

      > RAW RATINGS
      - RAW's first hour received a 5.8 with a 9.0 share while the second hour
      jumped to a 6.9 with an 11.9 share for a 6.4 composite with a 10.5
      share. Quarter hour breakdowns are as follows: 5.4, 5.7, 6.0, 6.0, 6.5,
      7.0, 6.8, 7.0 and 7.6. RAW defeated Nitro 5.8 to 2.7 in head to head
      competition. (Scherer)

      > WEEKEND RATINGS
      - Livewire did a 1.7 with a 5.7 share; Superstars did a 1.5 with a 5.0
      share; Sunday Night Heat did a 2.4 with a 5.1 share. (Scherer)

      > STONE COLD ON BYTE THIS!
      - WWF.COM servers will receive some nice traffic tomorrow afternoon as
      the former WWF heavyweight champ will be the special guest on Byte This!
      You can call on the show between 6PM and 7PM EST on 1-888-LIVEWWF to
      talk with the Rattlesnake or else send your question for Stone Cold on
      bytethis@...

      > GATES & FIGURES
      - Last night's Smackdown tapings in Tacoma, WA., drew a crowd of 17,730
      for a total of $565,642. RAW the day before drew 14,520 for a total gate
      of $514,360. Merchandise for the two shows saw $165,808 for Smackdown
      and $150,923 for RAW. (Keller)

      > WWFE STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 16 3/8, a 1.50% decrease over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 16 3/8 - 16 11/16.

      > INTERACTIVE TV DURING SMACKDOWN!
      - SAN FRANCISCO, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- RespondTV today announced the
      expansion of its
      portfolio of on-air enhanced programming with the launch of ecommerce
      enhanced programming for Chris-Craft's KBHK station, a Bay Area UPN
      affiliate. The enhanced ecommerce programming began airing last week
      during regular World Wrestling Federation (WWF) Smackdown!
      programming.

      In a separate agreement, RespondTV announced that pet nutrition leader
      Ralston Purina Company has begun airing an enhanced advertisement for
      its Puppy Chow® brand. The national spot will air across more than a
      dozen networks nationwide and will allow viewers with any
      standards-based settop box to order a free Incredible Puppy Care Kit
      while the commercial is airing.

      KBHK Program Enhancements

      KBHK is using Respond TV's infrastructure and services to support a
      T-shirt ecommerce offering during the WWF Smackdown! program. This
      initiative follows KBHK's successful Party of a Lifetime! promotion
      aired in March during WWF Smackdown! programming. KBHK has been a
      pioneer in utilizing RespondTV's infrastructure and services for over 9
      months now and has aired in-program enhancements and advertisements that
      include ecommerce, direct-response, sweepstakes and lead generation
      campaigns.

      The latest KBHK campaign will air several times throughout the regular
      Smackdown! program every Thursday from 8-10 p.m., beginning May 25.
      During the program viewers will have the option order up to six T-shirts
      offered in five different sizes. KBHK plans to use this ecommerce
      offering as a test for future in-program offers.

      The RespondTV-enabled ecommerce enhancement on KBHK allows viewers to
      interact with
      targeted ecommerce offerings, while providing closer viewer
      relationships and additional revenue streams for KBHK. KBHK has
      previously aired RespondTV enhanced programming for a Melissa Etheridge
      concert, with a CDNOW direct-response coupon campaign, which received a
      46% viewer response rate and the previous WWF Smackdown! Party of a
      Lifetime! Sweepstakes campaign received a 13.8% response rate.

      ``We are proud to be an integrated part of KBHK and Ralston Purina
      enhanced programming and advertising efforts,'' said Richard Fisher,
      RespondTV president. ``Our relationships with these cutting-edge
      organizations allows us to further penetrate enhanced TV programming and
      advertising with the mass market.''

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.guaranteedmerchandise.com "
      ======================================

      > NITRO RATINGS
      - Nitro received a 3.2 with a 5.4 share in the first hour and a 2.7 with
      a 4.3 share in the scound hour for a 3.0 composite with a 4.9 share.
      Quarter hour breakdowns are as follows: 3.1, 3.0, 3.3, 3.5, 2.6, 2.8,
      2.7, 2.6 and 3.1. Goldberg's return drew only a 2.6, tied with the 8th
      quarter as the lowest segments on Nitro. WCW aren't happy with that
      number for sure. However the first hour of Nitro is improving
      ratings-wise, which is certainly a good sign. (Scherer)

      > MORE ON SYTCH
      - In his latest update, Observer's Dave Meltzer reports that two WCW
      women found a syringe and injectable Nubain in a bathroom near the
      women's dressing room where Tammy Lynn Sytch spent most of the time.
      People backstage noted the strange behaviour of Sytch and WCW management
      decided to take her off the show. In a small research earlier on today
      we discovered that Nubain is a drug that is used during childbirth, to
      releive pain. It serves as an anxiety tranquilizer.

      > THUNDER PREVIEW
      - Here's what scheduled to be on Thunder tonight. Terry Funk fights
      Chris Candido; Sting vs Horace vs Kidman in a three way match; Shane
      Douglas vs Jarrett for the WCW title; Kronic defend their tag team
      titles against Chuck Palumbo & Sean Stasiak; Ric & Reid Flair take on
      David Flair & Vince Russo; Kevin Nash & Scott Steiner battle Tank Abbott
      & Rick Steiner in the main event.

      > THE BIG SURPRISE....
      - Tonight on Thunder WCW will continue to push the "surprise deal" angle
      with an interview with Eric Bischoff. This deal will be announced during
      Great American Bash, live on pay-per-view on the 11th of June. It seems
      WCW wants a nice buyrate for the GAB, considering that their past PPV
      buyrates went down the toilet. I have a feeling this "surprise deal"
      won't really send shockwaves throught the wrestling industry and it's
      only a ratings/buyrate game. But then again, I could be wrong, and WCW
      can surprise us.

      Comparison shop over 2000 online stores to find the best prices!
      From movies, music, computers, to Pokemon, mySimon will help you find
      what you're looking for. Go to www.mySimon.com today, before you make
      your next purchase. http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?8025

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html