    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1998
      requests for unsubscribing, and e-mail change sent to the editor, will
      be completely IGNORED, so don't expect a reply.*

      | Wednesday, July 1st, 1998 | W R E S T L I N G O N L I N E
      | | N E W S L E T T E R # 1 1 4
      | *Issue #114* |
      | | Wrestling-Online.com's Official
      | Editor@... | Editor: Colin Vassallo
      | |
      | Total Subscribers: 3,346 | HTTP://WWW.WRESTLING-ONLINE.COM

      TODAY'S TOP STORY: RAW continues to win, while
      Nitro continues to lose viewers

      1- i - Opening Words From The Editor
      ii - Today's Top Story

      2- World Wrestling Federation
      i - News & Rumors

      3- World Championship Wrestling
      i - News & Rumors

      4- Columns
      i - T-Bone's $.02

      5- Subscription Information
      i - Subscribe/Unsubscribe
      ii - E-mail Change

      By Colin Vassallo
      E-mail: Editor@...

      Hello everyone and welcome to another issue of the Wrestling-Online
      Newsletter. Only 1 thing to say today, please, when answering the
      columnists' questions, or if you have comments to them, DO NOT e-mail
      them to me. They have to get them, not me. So don't just press REPLY and
      send it over. I include their e-mail address everytime, so all feedback
      goes directly to them. I hope I made myself clear.

      The newsletter is being sent late due to the fact that I had an e-mail

      By Colin Vassallo
      E-mail: Editor@...

      The WWF's program, RAW Is WAR is getting more viewership each week. In
      the first hour, RAW scored a 5.2 and a whooping 5.6 for the 2nd hour.
      The composite was 5.4

      Nitro scored a 4.4 in the first hour, 4.0 in the second, and 3.8 in the
      third and final hour. The show got a 4.1 composite.

      Next week, Nitro will be live from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. It's
      gonna be a big Nitro. RAW was taped last Tuesday, with a main event of
      Kane vs Mankind vs Undertaker in a Triple Threat Match. Let's see who
      will win next week, as RAW had a powerful episode, and Nitro is
      promising to be good.

      As you may know, the phenomenal hit Titanic is scheduled for video
      release on September 1st for $29.95 SRP -- we will be taking pre-orders
      starting June 11, 1998 at the unbelievably low price of $9.99! To
      order, go to http://www.reel.com/cgi-bin/session/WRON/sale/sale.html

      ____ __ ______
      2 \ \ \ / \ / ____/
      \ \ \/ /\ \/ /___ WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION
      \ \ / \ / __/ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      \ \/ /\ \/ /
      \__/ \__/

      Wrestling-Online NewsStation

      - Next week's RAW is from State College, PA. It was taped yesterday.

      - Mabel returned to the WWF last night in the RAW tapings. He's playing
      the heel role.

      - July's 'Fully Loaded' IYH pay-per-view will feature Mankind and Kane
      vs Stone Cold and Undertaker.

      - Also added to the IYH card is Sable vs Jacquline in a 'Bikini
      Contest', similar to the Ultimate Warrior vs Rick Rude 'Super Pose Down'
      at Royal Rumble 88.

      - Some funny signs at the RAW tapings were: "Drunk 24:7", "Sable, Got
      Milk?", "My Venis
      is Huge" & "Free Beer Here." (WrestlingHeadlines)

      - Austin vs McMahon Arm Wrestling Match is today from Boston at the
      Lagoon at Cambridgeside Galleria. You can also buy tickets for the
      Footbrawl event.

      - Sunny is rumored to be in rehab.

      WRESTLING-ONLINE.COM, VISIT NOW @ http://www.wrestling-online.com

      __ __ ___ __ __
      3 \ \ /\ / // __\\ \ /\ / /
      \ \/ // /| | \ \/ // / WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
      \ // / | |___ \ // / ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      \/ \/ \___/ \/ \/

      Wrestling-Online NewsStation

      - Scott Hall in more trouble, sent home from television tapings (PWH)

      - WCW/NWO Live sets the standard for PlayStation wrestling games!
      Featuring over 16 WCW and NWO superstars, as well as all of the hot
      Japanese grapplers, Live has enough
      wrestlers to satisfy any fan. WCW/NWO Live boasts true 4-player
      simultaneous action running at a lightning-fast, 60 frames-per-second,
      with all of the wrestlerÂ’s signature and finishing moves and actual WCW
      theme music. Live also features the most advanced "create-a-wrestler"
      mode ever seen, allowing the player to select individual moves, rants,
      body type, agility and even tattoos.

      More than 30 wrestlers, including more than 16 WCW and NWO wrestling
      superstars Create-a wrestler mode allowing players to select individual
      moves, rants, body types, height, weight, agility, clothes, hair style,
      hair color and even tattoos. An amazing 60 FPS in
      4-player mode (30 FPS with referee on the screen). Belt holder
      information saved on the Memory Card Entrances and theme music for
      select wrestlers Tons of hidden grapplers (WICN)

      - The set in which Eric Bischoff staged his talk show last night on
      Monday Nitro costs around $70,000. (Dave Scherer)

      4 COLUMNS

      T-BONE'S $.02
      By Tony Yannuzzi
      E-mail: T-Bone@...

      Well folks, the WWF sure outdid themselves Monday. Personally, I thought
      it was the best RAW since the ECW invasion. Since I found the previous
      night's PPV offering disappointing at best, Monday night's show really
      made up for it. We saw a return, a debut, a backstabbing, a toughman
      tourney, and a title change all in one night.

      The "Brawl For All" tourney was pretty interesting. It's great to have
      seen Mark Canterbury without his Godwinn gimmick. It put an interesting
      twist to normal competition, and will no doubt give the bigger guys a
      chance to really show off. I can't wait to see who comes out on top.

      I also liked the way they handled Steven Regal. It was a shock to see
      him in WWF territory, but that's just me. I also felt that way with
      Vader, Flair, Rob Parker, The Steiners, Marc Mero, Luger, etc; It just
      felt like something was out of place, but I eventually got used to it.
      I hope Regal gets a fair shot and makes WCW regret losing him.

      When the LOD came out and announced they had a surprise, I could see it
      from a mile away. Sure enough, when they uttered the words "Two young
      punks from Chicago", I knew what was coming. So I busied myself in my
      sister's German dictionary when the DOA came out. However, when Ellering
      announced his new team, the DOA, I started marking out. What
      was sure to be a boring interview, turned into the biggest plot twist
      I've seen in a while. It was very nicely done.

      Last but not least, we have the championship match between Kane and
      Austin. From the top of the show, they agreed to let Austtin have
      another chance at the gold. I was praying that there wouldn't be any
      complications, because it sounded too good to be true. During the match
      itself, I was on pins and needles, especially when the Undertaker came
      down. I kept thinking to myself, "If there's a screwjob, I'm gonna
      scream." I was not happy with Kane winning the belt and I wanted
      Austin to get it back. Surprisingly, UT never interfered and Austin
      won the title with a clean pin. Feeling very much relieved, I went to
      bed that night happy as a clam. Stone Cold has been one of the most
      popular WWF champions since Hulkamania. You hear that glass shatter,
      and you know who's coming down the aisle. I hope he has a very long
      second reign.

      For once, the WWF followed through on hype and truly delivered one of
      the best RAWs ever. I'm T-Bone and that's my two cents!

      All necessary subscription information are found at the end of the
      newsletter. Please use those instructions to unsubscribe/subscribe.

      If you are changing e-mails, first Unsubscribe your current e-mail
      address, then subscribe again with your new e-mail.

      NOTE: ALL requests for unsubscribing, subscribing and e-mail change sent
      to the editor, will be completely IGNORED. The mailing list manager we
      use is automatic and it will subscibe/unsubscribe you in a matter of
      seconds. An e-mail to confirm your request will be sent to you
      immidiatley after you completed your request.

      The editor can be reached at Editor@...

      Copyright 1996-1998 Wrestling-Online

      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/wrestling-online/