    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013

      Sunday, October 6, 2013 Issue #4013

      Hello hello. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

      I would like to say a big thank you to Dan Josselyn, who has covered
      Smackdown for the past few years on the website and will now be taking a
      break from writing. Him and Moe Tapp write Smackdown and RAW and they both
      do a terrific job.

      With that said, we're looking for someone to cover Smackdown every week
      now. If you're interested, please send me an e-mail. Thanks.

      > BATTLEGROUND 2013 LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York, WWE presents
      the first ever Battleground on pay-per-view. The full card is as follows:
      Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the vacant WWE title; Alberto Del Rio vs
      Rob Van Dam for the World Heavyweight title in a hardcore rules match;
      Curtis Axel vs R-Truth for the Intercontinental title; AJ Lee vs Brie
      Bella for the Divas title; Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs Seth Rollins and
      Roman Reigns with the stipulation being that if the Rhodes brothers win
      they get their jobs back but if they lose they can never work for WWE
      again; Santino Marella and The Great Khali vs The Real Americans; and
      Dolph Ziggler vs Dmaien Sandow in the Kickoff match.

      > CENA GETS SUED BY CONSTRUCTION WORKER
      - TMZ.COM is reporting that John Cena is getting sued by a construction
      worker who worked on his home remodel after he was injured on site. The
      construction worker, Dale Ducharme, claims that he fell off a scaffolding
      provided by Cena back in 2010 and the fall left him unable to work. He
      said that the scaffolding was defecting or damaged and it was Cena's
      responsibility to make sure it was safe. Ducharme is looking for over
      $15,000 to cover the pain and all the other usual.

      > KHALI MISSES OUT ON MOVIE DUE TO WWE CONTRACT
      - The Times of India newspaper is carrying a story about The Great Khali
      missing out on a role in a major movie due to his WWE contract. Apparently
      Sylvester Stallone wanted Khali to play a chief warden of a jail from
      where two inmates plan to escape in his upcoming movie Escape Plan which
      also features Arnold Schwarzenegger. "Sylvester Stallone recommended Khali
      for the role. They have interacted with each other on various occasions in
      the past and Stallone was keen to have him as a part of the film," said
      one source. "However, the federation's contract doesn't allow Khali to
      sign up for any movies - at least not as of now."

      > VENTURA SAYS HE'S THINKING FOR 2016 PRESIDENTIAL RUN
      - In an appearance on CNN's Crossfire, WWE Hall of Famer and former
      Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura said that he's thinking of running for
      president in 2016. "Quickly, yes or no. Are you ready for president 2016?"
      asked the host. "Maybe," answered Ventura, who declared himself a member
      of no parties. In one of the backstage segments filmed for the show's

      Instagram account, Ventura was asked about the current U.S. government
      shutdown and he said that it's despicable because they're being paid to do
      the job and they're not doing it. He also said that the people should not
      pay taxes since the government is not operational. Ventura just published
      a new book titled "They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There
      Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JFK" which is available to order from
      Amazon.com.

      > HOGAN TO START NEW WEB HOSTING VENTURE, SPOOFS MILEY CYRUS
      - Hulk Hogan is adding web hosting to his growing list of ventures with
      Hostamania.com launching in 26 days. The most interesting thing about this
      new hosting service however is not any of the plans - which have not been
      revealed yet - but the commercial to plug Hostamania.com. The Hulkster
      does his best impersonation of Miley Cyrus and her very successful - for
      obvious reasons - Wrecking Ball music video, hitting a guy with his leg
      while swinging on a wrecking ball showing off his pythonsŠ Šbut that's not
      all she shows! As Hogan continues to swing, the camera pans to a wider
      shot to show Hogan in a black thong as he laughs while his WCW theme song
      blares in the background. You gotta give it to Hogan, this was actually
      quite funny! You can check it out at http://w-o.it/18BN1sm

      > LINDA HOGAN SHOWS OFF IN MUSIC VIDEO FOR SONG TITLED MILF
      - Not to be outdone by her ex husband Hulk Hogan showing off his ass in a
      thong in the Miley Cyrus spoof, Linda Hogan was showing her assets in a
      music video called MILF by Ricky Romance featuring Ray Lavender. Decked in
      a very revealing leopard skin bikini that shows off her huge rack, Linda
      is shown in a house preparing some food whileŠactually, why are we even
      trying to explain what's going on? If you are a fan you can go to see it
      at http://w-o.it/GFKd3k

      > TNA OFFERING FREE TICKETS TO GOV EMPLOYEES
      - Are you a TNA fan but currently furloughed because of the government

      shutdown? TNA is thinking of you and any U.S. federal employees can see
      the Impact tapings for free on October 10 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Apart from
      federal employees, TNA is also extending the offer to all military
      personnel in giving one complimentary ticket if you provide your
      government or military ID card. All you have to do is just show up at the
      BOK Center Box Office any day till October 10 or at the Cox Business
      Center Arena box office on the night of the show to get your free ticket.