    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013

      Thursday, October 3, 2013 Issue #4012

      That last newsletter was delayed like 20 hours from Yahoo! Probably a
      record lol.

      The September edition of the W-O Digital Magazine is now available to
      download through the Newsstand app on the iPad. Thanks to all who
      downloaded it so far! We would also appreciate it if you can rate the app
      on the iTunes App Store. If you haven't gotten it yet, it's all free, and
      it's available at http://w-o.it/womag

      > RAW RATINGS
      - What's best for business might not be what's best for television viewers
      as Monday Night RAW dipped to a 2.7 rating and an average of 3,587,000
      viewers. Hour one did 3,605,000, hour two did 3,539,000, and hour three
      did 3,616,000 to mark the the lowest number since the December 31, 2012
      show. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > DARREN YOUNG FEATURED IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE
      - WWE Superstar Darren Young is featured in the latest PEOPLE Magazine,
      with the mag doing a story on him about coming out and publishing a
      picture of him and his partner. Young revealed publicly that he was gay
      during the SummerSlam week this past August after TMZ cameras caught up
      with him at LAX. "I was terrified of losing friends, losing my job, just
      everything," Young told PEOPLE. "I had no idea what would happen if I came
      out." Young's coming out however had zero effect on his job and his
      co-workers and fans treated him like any other Superstar. "They all
      embraced me, and that was just shocking to me. I truly love them. It was
      such a relief. I'm not hiding anymore and I'm living the dream," he added.
      The full story is available in the new edition of PEOPLE Magazine which
      comes out tomorrow.

      > AMAZON'S LOVEFILM ADDS WWE STUDIOS MOVIES
      - Amazon's LOVEFiLM has added four movies from WWE Studios' collection to
      the LOVEFiLM instant subscription video on demand service. The four titles
      are Legendary with John Cena, Knucklehead with the Big Show, The Chaperone
      with Triple H, and The Day which is one of the few WWE Studios which
      features no WWE Superstars. They're available to members at lovefilm.com,
      with a free trial for non members. LOVEFilm is only available to
      subscribers in the United Kingdom.

      > FROM HERCULES TO FAST 7
      - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is quite a busy man. After finishing up his
      WWE duties in April and going under the knife to repair an injury he
      suffered at WrestleMania, the former WWE champion flew to Budapest to film
      the new Hercules movie in which he plays the leading role. After a couple
      of months in Budapest - and filming is still ongoing - there will be no
      rest for The Rock as he has to catch up with the rest of the gang from
      Fast & Furious franchise to work in the new Fast 7 movie. That movie has
      already started filming and Rock - reprising his role of Diplomatic
      Security agent Luke Hobbs - will go straight to another movie set as soon
      as he wraps up Hercules. When asked on Twitter if he's going directly into
      Fast 7 after Hercules, Johnson tweeted, "I am. Time to dance w/ an old
      friend.. #RockvsStatham." Obviously Rock is referring to Jason Statham,
      who was revealed as the next major bad guy after the credits of Fast 6
      rolled. Rock also noted that when he wraps up Hercules, he would have been
      on 172 days straight of intense diet for the role, a record for him.

      > HOGAN CONFRONTS DIXIE CARTER TONIGHT ON IMPACT
      - With Hulk Hogan out of a TNA contract, his appearance on tonight's
      Impact Wrestling might be his last one for a while unless the two sides
      reach an agreement. The Hulkster will be on the show - which was taped
      last week before his deal expired - to confront Dixie Carter and give the
      answer of if he's with Team Dixie or not. Tonight's show will also feature
      a gauntlet match with Magnus taking on Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels,
      and Kazarian, while Jeff Hardy teams up with Manik to take on Chris Sabin
      and Kenny King.