    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013

      Monday, September 23, 2013 Issue #4007

      Our magazine app for the iPad has been submitted to the App Store for
      approval from Apple. We hope to have it on the store and available for
      download next week. Remember, this is a free app which lets you download
      our monthly magazine to read on your iPad from the Newsstand app.

      > MARYSE ON THE COVER OF SUMMUM MAGAZINE
      - Former WWE Diva and Divas champion Maryse is gracing the cover of the
      special 10th anniversary of Summum Magazine. Actually, it's not Maryse
      per-se, but rather her breasts. Maryse has been on the cover of the
      Quebec-based magazine three times before - in 2006, 2008, and 2010 - so
      this is her fourth on the cover, even though only a part of her body
      occupies it. The former Diva did however have a pictorial inside the
      magazine which you can see at http://w-o.it/15hTkTI

      > CENA TO APPEAR AT EUROPEAN SHOWS
      - Former WWE champion John Cena will be going on the road with his
      co-workers for the upcoming European tour in November to do special
      appearances. Cena has been out injured since the day after SummerSlam and
      underwent elbow surgery, putting him on the sidelines for four to six
      months. WWE has not announced yet during which shows Cena will appear but
      having him show up for shows he was originally advertised for will
      certainly decrease the possibility of offering refunds. The massive tour
      of Europe kicks off on November 6 in Belfast, Ireland, and runs through
      November 16.

      > CM PUNK RETURNS TO RAW FROM CHICAGO TONIGHT
      - Monday Night RAW rolls into Chicago, Illinois, tonight and you know that
      Chicago's favorite wrestling son - CM Punk - will not be missing that!
      Punk, who we saw last at the Night of Champions pay-per-view, will be on
      the show tonight after a week off to sell the effects of the beating he
      received from Ryback. No matches have been announced for RAW at time of
      this writing but the WWE.COM preview lists the continuation of the Divas /
      AJ Lee angle, RVD's revenge on Del Rio, and the aftermath from last week's
      "uprising" of the locker room.

      > MYSTERIO MAKES SURPRISE APPEARANCE AT NON-TELEVISED EVENT
      - Rey Mysterio made a surprise appearance during yesterday's WWE's
      non-televised live event in Hidalgo, Texas. The former World Heavyweight
      champion appeared halfway throughout the show and announced that he would
      be returning to the ring on October 16, which happens to be a show in
      Queretaro, Mexico. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns interrupted the segment
      and were about to attack the still-injured Mysterio however Big Show came
      out to save the day. Mysterio has been out of action since March to take
      care of a knee injury which required surgery to repair.