    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 9:57 AM

      Saturday, September 21, 2013 Issue #4006

      Hello hello! Tomorrow it will be the 17th birthday of the Wrestling-Online
      Newsletter! We started sending this back in September 1996 with 11
      subscribers on the first issue. So have a drink for us tonight if you're
      partying hehe!

      > WRESTLEMANIA TICKETS ON SALE ON NOVEMBER 16
      - WWE announced that tickets for WrestleMania XXX will go on sale
      Saturday, November 16, starting at 11AM EST / 10AM CT on Ticketmaster.com.
      Ticket prices range from $25 to $850 with additional - but limited number
      - Gold Circle VIP packages available for $2,000. The Gold Circle packages
      include seating in the first four rows ringside, a Gold Circle VIP stadium
      entrance, a collectible WrestleMania XXX ticket holder and the
      commemorative WrestleMania XXX take-home folding chair. WrestleMania XXX
      will take place at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.

      > LOCATIONS FOR AXXESS, HALL OF FAME, AND RAW AFTER MANIA ANNOUNCED
      - Along with the announcement of the WrestleMania tickets, WWE also
      released the locations of the weekend activities that will be part of the
      show. The four-day WrestleMania Axxess event will be held at the Ernest N.
      Morial Convention Center which is located just a mile and a half away from
      the Superdome. The Hall of Fame induction ceremony and Monday Night RAW
      that will follow WrestleMania will be at the New Orleans Arena which sits
      right next door to the Superdome. Location for the other activities during
      WrestleMania week have not been announced yet.

      > SUMMERSLAM 2013 BUYRATE DISAPPOINTS
      - The preliminary buyrate for SummerSlam this year is not looking that
      good with 298,000 buys, down 60,000 buys from last year's show which was
      headlined by Triple H and Brock Lesnar. The show had 186,000 buys
      domestically and an additional 112,000 overseas, barely surpassing the
      2011 SummerSlam by 2,000 buys. The numbers are not final and could change
      once all the data is in. The 2008 SummerSlam still ranks the top in the
      last five years with almost half a million buys. That show was headlined
      by Undertaker and Edge.

      > NICK DINSMORE HIRED AS TRAINER AT WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Nick Dinsmore, better known as former
      WWE Superstar Eugene, will be returning to the company as a trainer down
      at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. Dinsmore wrestled for
      WWE between 2004 and 2007 and was introduced as the nephew of RAW General
      Manager Eric Bischoff. He had his WrestleMania "moment" when at
      WrestleMania 21 he was attacked by Muhammad Hassan and Daivari but was
      saved by Hulk Hogan who was inducted into the Hall of Fame the night
      before. Dinsmore was released from his contract in 2007 after he failed
      his second Wellness Policy test. He joins Bull DeMott, Billy Gunn, Joey
      Mercury, Norman Smiley, Ricky Steamboat, Robbie Brookside, Sara Del Rey,
      and Terry Taylor as trainers down at NXT.

      > WWE 2K14 ROSTER TO BE ANNOUNCED ON RAW
      - The entire WWE 2K14 roster will be revealed on Monday Night RAW as WWE
      looks to push the new video game with their new partners 2K just over a
      month before it is scheduled to be released. So far 50 WWE Superstars and
      Legends have been announced including the full roster for the "30 Years of
      WrestleMania" mode which was announced during the SummerSlam weekend.
      Legends such as The Rock, Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior,
      Macho Man, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and others will be joining Dolph
      Ziggler, John Cena, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Antonio Cesaro, Darren
      Young, Brock Lesnar and other current Superstars on the roster.

      > TOTAL DIVAS SECOND HALF OF SEASON ONE PREVIEW
      - E! issued new information regarding the upcoming second half of Total
      Divas which will resume airing on November 17 at 9PM EST. The second half
      of the first season will feature Nikki moving in with John Cena and a
      surprise "co-habitation agreement," her sister Brie's trouble with Daniel
      Bryan, Natalya and TJ having issues over wrestling, Ariane's health
      issues, Trinity's opportunity to be a solo Diva, and the rise of Eva Marie
      and JoJo. Total Divas has been E!'s most-watched freshman series since
      Summer 2011 and is the #1 most social Reality Show on Sunday nights.

      > WWE STUDIOS TO HOLD Q&A PANELS AT NY COMIC CON
      - WWE Studios announced that they will be holding a Q&A session on Sunday,
      October 13, at the New York Comic Con for two of their upcoming movies,
      See No Evil 2 and Leprechaun: Origins. See No Evil 2 will star Kane and
      starts filming next week in Vancouver. It will be released straight-to-DVD
      next year. Leprechaun: Origins will feature Hornswoggle and will be
      released in theaters on February 28, 2014. The New York Comic Con will be
      held at the Javits Center. The guests for the WWE Studios panels will be
      announced next week.

      > SHAUL GUERRERO RETURNS TO NXT
      - Shaul Guerrero, the daughter of Vickie and the late Eddie Guerrero - is
      back working at NXT after leaving the company in September of last year.
      The 22 year old wrestles under the name of Raquel Diaz and is already back
      on Twitter using the Twitter handle @RaquelDiazWWE. When she was in FCW
      before WWE rebranded to NXT, Diaz was the longest reigning FCW Divas
      champion at 197 days. She appeared several times on NXT before requesting
      to be released from her contract. "I'm so proud of my daughter and she has
      returned fierce and ready to make a difference," her mother Vickie tweeted
      yesterday.