    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 1:29 PM

      Thursday, September 19, 2013 Issue #4005

      Starting in a few weeks, we will have something new for our iPad users, a
      free digital magazine that will be available in the Newsstand app on the
      App Store.

      This will be a monthly publication that combines all the news of the month
      from Wrestling-Online.com, split into chapters by week in a nice layout
      making use of the full retina display.

      The monthly magazine will be available for everyone worldwide and we have
      the August edition ready and already half-way through the September issue.

      As time goes by I'm sure the layout will get sexier but we're confident
      that we will be keeping this free.

      If you're interested in advertising in it, we're offering half page and
      full page ads and you can contact me for more details.

      If you want to contribute by penning an article or if you have any
      creative ideas, shoot me an e-mail as well.

      > HOGAN'S CONTRACT WITH TNA WRAPPING UP NEXT MONTH
      - A lot of rumors online are circulating that Hulk Hogan's deal with TNA
      Wrestling is expiring in October and the two sides are no where close to
      ironing out a new agreement. Hogan is reported to cost TNA in the range of
      $30,000 per show no matter if he appears once or five times on television
      during the tapings. With TNA currently undergoing some major financial
      issues it will be interesting to see if Hogan gets the same deal - or
      something better - to keep him around. Hogan's deal expires before the
      Bound for Glory pay-per-view so a temporary extension might be the
      solution unless the two sides agree on money issues. Hogan made his TNA
      debut in January 2010, just two months after he and Bischoff signed a deal
      with TNA.

      > PREVIEW OF TRIPLE H'S NEW DVD
      - Next week, WWE will release yet another Triple H home video titled Thy
      Kingdom Come, a three disc DVD and a 2 disc Blu-Ray. The release will have
      twelve full matches as well as a lengthy documentary which will also
      include rare candid comments from The Undertaker. In a recent interview
      with the New Hampshire Magazine, Triple H said that this release is
      different from any previous WWE DVD that was released about him. "It's
      about me, but my parents are in it, a lot of talent are in it. Even the
      Undertaker asked to be in it. Plus, they came to the offices and
      interviewed some people. It covers a lot of 'corporate' Triple H." You can
      see the full details of the disc and a trailer of the DVD which features
      comments from the Undertaker, The Rock, Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn, Jim Ross,
      Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, and a bunch of others at
      http://w-o.it/18e8Tsf

      > SKY SPORTS 3 IN THE UK TO AIR TOTAL DIVAS
      - Sky Sports in the United Kingdom will be airing the first season of
      Total Divas starting on September 23. The show will be part of the massive
      six hour WWE block which airs on Sky Sports 3 every Monday which Total
      Divas will kick off at 10PM local time. The first half of the season
      wrapped up last week on E! and the second half will start airing on
      November 17 at 9PM EST with six episodes scheduled to air.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week with the fallout from Night of Champions
      pulled a 3.0 rating with a total of 4,013,000 viewers, up 127,000 viewers
      from last week. Hour one did 3,865,000 viewers, hour two did 4,162,000
      viewers, and hour three did 4,012,000 viewers. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)