    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Tuesday, September 10, 2013 Issue #4000

      Well here it is. Issue 4000 and counting! September has been good to us,
      we started this in September 1996 and on September 22 we celebrate our
      17th anniversary. Quite a long journey, with some ups and downs but hey,
      there's no easy way to anything in life, right?

      Thank you all for reading, whether you've been subscribed for all 17, or
      10, or even a week, without you, there would be nothing. It's great that I
      was able to keep this free for all these years and while on the site we
      have limited adverts (no popups or tricks) and we do sell our mobile apps
      (for just 99 cents one time), everything else is virtually free.

      Don't forget to tune in to SNS UnPlugged tonight live at 9PM EST at
      SNSRadioNetwork.com with your hosts Jeff Jackson and Tony Mirabella.
      Sportscaster Adam Lefkoe, who last week managed to cram in 31 wrestling
      names in a football match television report and whose video did the rounds
      on YouTube, will be joining to discuss the video.

      > KICKOFF MATCH FOR NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS ANNOUNCED
      - The Night of Champions kickoff match this coming Sunday will feature a
      five-way tag team match with the winners of the match going on the face
      The Shield for the tag team titles on the pay-per-view. The match will
      consist of Brodus Clay and Sweet T vs 3MB vs Usos, vs Jack Swagger and
      Antonio Cesaro vs Prime Time Players. It will air on the WWE.com, the WWE
      App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox, Sony
      PS3, Pinterest and Pheed, for free starting at 7:30PM EST.

      > OFF AIR NOTES FROM RAW
      - W-O reader Mark Stanley attended last night's RAW in Toronto, Canada,
      and sent in the following off air notes. After the show was over, CM Punk
      defeated Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman in a non-title, no disqualification
      match. Punk shook hands with everyone at ringside before heading back to
      the locker room. The WWE merchandise department were selling Edge 'one
      night only' t-shirts inside the arena, obviously trying to bring in some
      extra money by taking advantage of the opportunity. Damien Sandow cut his
      promo twice, one off the air and one on air after he messed up his words.
      Fans chanted "you f**ked up" while he got his promo wrong while RAW was in
      commercials. Also a couple of guys got thrown out of the arena by security
      for throwing stuff at Randy Orton at the end of the show.

      > EDGE TO APPEAR AT SMACKDOWN TAPINGS
      - The website for the Canadian Tire Centre - the site of tonight's
      Smackdown tapings in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - is listing WWE Hall of
      Famer Edge on the card. Edge returned on RAW last night for one night only
      and was involved in the opening segment with Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton,
      Triple H, and Christian. It is not known if his appearance on Smackdown
      will be televised or if it will be only for fans live at the arena.
      Considering his show airs on SyFy and Smackdown is on SyFy it would make
      sense to have him appear on television.

      > TOTAL DIVAS LOSES OVER 400,000 VIEWERS FROM PREVIOUS WEEK
      - Episode 7 of Total Divas received a big drop in its viewers on Sunday,
      getting only 1,091,000 viewers, making it the lowest rated episode of the
      show. That number represents a decrease of over 400,000 viewers from
      episode 6, which was the second most watched show of the series. Episode
      8, which is the finale of part one of the series, takes place head-to-head
      against Night of Champions and will feature the wedding of Natalya and
      Tyson Kidd. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > WWE EYING UNIVERSAL CITYWALK PROPERTY FOR FUTURE PROJECT
      - BestofOrlando.com is reporting that WWE is eyeing up the NBA City
      location on the Universal CityWalk in Orlando, Florida, as a possible
      place wrestling-themed restaurant and a physical Hall of Fame. The 17,500
      square feet location currently is a restaurant of the NBA with two levels
      seating up to 352 guests. It's right next door to Hard Rock Cafe and
      between the entrances of both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
      theme parks. The location would be the perfect place since Universal
      Studios is a major tourist destination but WWE officials have often played
      down the idea of having a physical Hall of Fame at the moment, saying that
      it's not high on the priority list.

      > WWE CANCELS TWO LIVE EVENTS IN SPAIN
      - The WWE live event which was scheduled for November in Spain has been
      called off by the company with no official reason given. The two live
      events were supposed to happen on November 7 and November 8 in Barcelona
      and Madrid respectively but a simple announcement on the official WWE
      Spanish website confirmed that the tour is now off. WWE will kick off a 19
      live event tour in Europe in the beginning of November which will also
      include RAW and Smackdown television tapings.