    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2013

      Sunday, September 1, 2013 Issue #3995

      Not much going on this weekendŠ.happy Labor day to all those who celebrate
      it tomorrow!

      > DETROIT SPORTS COMMISSION SAYS WRESTLEMANIA NOT COMING TO TOWN
      - Dave Beachnau, the Detroit Sports Commission Executive Director, told
      The Windsor Star that Detroit did not win the bid for WrestleMania 32 in
      2016. "We were notified back in June. There is no truth to it," Beachnau
      said regarding the rumors that Detroit was going to host the show two
      years from now. Beachnau said that they haven't heard from WWE since June
      so there's nothing to believe they made the cut. He added that the process
      is very confidential and the fact that WWE hasn't publicly announced the
      location didn't help to stop the rumors. The city of Windsor put up
      $60,000 in taxpayer money to help Detroit with the bid in hoping to get a
      slice of WrestleMania if it ever came to Detroit. The Windsor city council
      was split on the decision and created some disagreements between them.
      Other locations bidding for WrestleMania 32 were Orlando and Dallas.

      > TOTAL DIVAS EPISODE 6 PREVIEW
      - Tonight's Total Divas episode six is titled Diva Las Vegas as the gang
      of Divas go to Sin City for Natalya's bachelorette party. And you know the
      saying, what happens in VegasŠ airs on E! The Divas go wild in Vegas as
      they visit the Chippendales male stripper show with Natalya being invited
      on stage for some close-ups. And then there's the alcoholŠ In other story
      lines on the show for tomorrow, Brie finds her sister Nikki's sex toy, Eva
      Marie and JoJo move into a new apartment and hold a party, and JoJo tongue
      wrestles Justin Gabriel.

      > FIGURES TOY COMPANY SUES WWE OVER REPLICA BELTS
      - Law360.com is reporting that Figures Toy Company is suing WWE for trying
      to back out of their agreement to purchase replica title belts from them.
      According to the lawsuit, WWE is moving forward to purchase the titles
      straight from FTC's Chinese manufacturer, breaching the contract which was
      recently extended. Figures Toy Company, based in Florida, has been
      creating replica WWE titles for the past 12 years and does a variation of
      replicas for all current and past WWE titles. WWE has until November 28 to
      file any necessary documents to dismiss the lawsuit before a judge decides
      if the case should go to a jury trial like Figures Toy Company is
      requesting.

      > AJ STYLES SIGNS SHORT TERM EXTENSION WITH TNA
      - AJ Styles has signed a very short contract extension with TNA Wrestling
      thought to be believed for a three month period that will take him just
      past the Bound For Glory pay-per-view. As reported earlier, Styles and TNA
      are currently in a new contract negotiation however it doesn't look like
      the two sides will reach a final deal as Styles is asking for more money
      this time around. The former grand slam champion has been with the company
      since the very first show back in early 2000s and remained loyal to TNA
      ever since. He recently asked his fans on his Facebook page where they
      would like to him to go, giving TNA, WWE, ROH, and Japan as options.