    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013

      Friday, August 30, 2013 Issue #3994

      We're getting an update done to the Android app for the website which
      hopefully will be available within the next 10 days. It will be free for
      current users and will be available for sale for 99 cents on the Amazon
      Appstore for new users.

      > WRESTLEMANIA 32 LOCATION CHOSEN
      - The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the site for WrestleMania 32 in
      2016 has been decided but WWE is not going public with the information
      yet. The top contender to host WrestleMania in 2016 was Detroit and its
      Ford Field stadium, which hosted WrestleMania 23 back in 2007. WWE has
      Night of Champions in mid-September which is also being held in Detroit so
      an announcement might come then, although unlikely. Previous rumors
      suggested that WWE was planning to announce the locations of WrestleMania
      31 and 32 together in early 2014. Santa Clara, California, and
      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, are the top two contenders to host
      WrestleMania in 2015. No decision on WrestleMania 31 has been made yet. If
      Detroit did indeed get WrestleMania, it would be the third time that the
      city has hosted the event - WrestleMania III in 1987 and WrestleMania 27
      in 2007. Ford Field would also be the third location to host a
      WrestleMania more than once, joining Madison Square Garden and the Sky
      Dome, now known as the Rogers Centre.

      > AJ LEE GRANTS FIRST WISH TO 9 YEAR OLD
      - WWE Divas champion AJ Lee granted her first wish to Make-A-Wish 'Circle
      of Champions' honoree this past Monday night in Phoenix, Arizona. Looking
      like a little AJ Lee, 9 year old Heidie impressed the champ with her
      effort to look as close to her for the meeting. "To go through that effort
      is the coolest thing in the world. To have that happen and be somebody's
      wish is kind of the biggest deal in the world to me. I never thought that
      was something that would happen," Lee said in an interview with WWE.COM.
      AJ met with the kid's family and gave her merchandise and signed
      autographs as well as posed for photos with everyone that accompanied the
      9 year old. She event went for a skip with Heidie! "If in any way I could
      have made her happier, made her and her family just have a good time, I
      feel like all this has been worth it. This is what I wanted to do getting
      into WWE - affect people in a good way." The last WWE Diva to grant a wish
      for Make-A-Wish was Kelly Kelly.

      > WWE.COM TAKEN DOWN BY HACKERS
      - The WWE.COM website was down for around 45 minutes on Wednesday after
      getting allegedly hacked by the notorious hacking group Anonymous. ³World
      Wrestling Entertainment Down http://www.wwe.com/ Time To HELP SYRIA By
      #Fr0styFr0ze #OpSyria #Anonymous,² said one of the Anonymous Twitter
      accounts, this particular one located in Indonesia. Another tweet earlier
      today also gave Anonymous the bragging rights for taking down the site and
      that of Yahoo.com. "#Anonymous injected #DDoS to Yahoo & WWE, It¹s time to
      help Syria," the tweet read.

      > SANTINO HOPES TO BE BACK ON RAW IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
      - Santino Marella is hoping to be back on WWE television in early
      September following a few months off due to a neck injury. Marella was
      talking to Live Audio Wrestling when he spilled the beans about the
      potential target dates for his WWE return. The 34 year old Mississauga
      native is hoping to be on RAW either the 2nd or the 9th, preferring the
      9th since the show is in Toronto and it will be some sort of a homecoming
      for him. "I would love to hear my music start, and just see the faces of
      these Torontonians going berzerk," he said. His family is scheduled to be
      in the audience that night along with several of his friends so returning
      on that night would be a special moment for him.

      > HOGAN RETURNS TO IMPACTŠAND SCREWS UP
      - Hulk Hogan returned to Impact last night but made a major blunder during
      his segment that was left unedited since there was no time to edit between
      the taped show and the live airing. In the final segment of the show Hogan
      confronted TNA champion Bully Ray who was given the news that he has to
      face a member of Aces and Eights in two weeks at the No Surrender-themed
      Impact and that the match would be for the TNA title. Besides that, Hogan
      told Ray that he has to defend the TNA title against Sting on the next
      show. The problem is that Sting lost a match a few months ago which
      prevents him from ever competing for the TNA title again. Hogan by mistake
      also said "this week" rather than next when he announced Sting vs Bully
      Ray. While on television the mistakes were not addressed, the TNA website
      removed any mentions of Sting going for the title on next week's show.