    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013

      Wednesday, August 28, 2013 Issue #3993

      Last night's edition of UnPlugged has been archived and you can download
      it or stream it at http://www.snsradionetwork.com

      > REDDIT USER WHO LEAKS WWE PPV RESULTS EXPLAINS MOTIVES IN STATEMENT
      - The Reddit user who goes by the name of Dolphins1925 and who leaks WWE
      pay-per-view results just before each match, released a statement
      explaining his motives. "My motive has been simple: To draw attention to a
      very important problem and ongoing issue within the WWE industry, while
      concurrently abstaining from turning the community into a circus act,"
      Dolphins1925 wrote in a post on the Squared Circle forum of the popular
      website. He said he had not responded to messages, e-mails, and requests
      for interviews because he doesn't want to be the spotlight of attention,
      but rather to draw awareness "to the inexcusable, insultingly obvious
      schemes that are taking place behind the scenes of the WWE." After
      correctly guessing all 35 WWE pay-per-view matches from Elimination
      Chamber in February up until July, the user posted 3 results from
      SummerSlam matches prior to going on the air. He said his source was
      telling him that many of the match outcomes at SummerSlam were being
      changed at the last minute to discredit him rather than to flush out the
      mole that is distributing results to a select group of online individuals.
      "I am confident that if I went silent, the leaks would continue
      full-throttle, and the frankness of the product would continue to be
      compromised," he wrote. "For this reason, I think the attention should be
      diverted from me and rather on the mole himself." You can read the full
      statement at http://w-o.it/19ZEcMT

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week pulled in a 3.07 rating with an average of
      4,190,000 viewers, down from last week's 3.24 number and around 100,000
      viewers less. Hour one did 4,129,000 viewers, hour two did 4,291,000, and
      hour three did 4,151,000. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and
      put online by PWInsider.com)

      > NEW MATCHES ANNOUNCED FOR NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS
      - Two new matches were announced for the Night of Champions pay-per-view
      which will take place next month on September 15. Rob Van Dam earned a
      World Heavyweight title match after defeating Alberto Del Rio in a
      non-title match on RAW on Monday thanks to some help from Del Rio's former
      personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez. Also, CM Punk will take on
      Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman in a handicap elimination match. The only
      other match announced so far is Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE
      title.

      > Q&A WITH ALBERTO DEL RIO ON US AIRWAYS CENTER WEBSITE
      - Our friend Jeramie McPeek from the Phoenix Suns had the opportunity to
      interview World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio this past Monday
      prior to RAW for the U.S. Airways website. Del Rio talked about the
      support in Phoenix, preferring to be a heel rather than a baby face,
      cheers from Hispanic fans, his father, The Undertaker, being the World
      Heavyweight champion, and much more. It's a pretty interesting read which
      you can see at http://bit.ly/1dnBHEg . A photo gallery from RAW including
      some backstage photos was also uploaded on the US Airways Center website
      at http://bit.ly/14CkLVY

      > TOTAL DIVAS EPISODE 5 VIEWERSHIP
      - Episode 5 of Total Divas on E! pulled in 1,460,000 viewers, increasing
      the viewership from last week's show which had 1,349,000 viewers when
      going head to head with SummerSlam. That particular episode dropped over
      300,000 viewers from episode 3. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE TO DONATE $100,000 IN GRANTS FOR ANTI-BULLYING PROGRAMS
      - WWE and The Creative Coalition, who are the co-founders of the Be a STAR
      campaign, today announced that they will be distributing $100,000 in
      grants. Four $25,000 grants will be awarded to qualified non-profit public
      charities that have programs focused on developing and implementing
      anti-bullying programs. "The Be a STAR program is about taking action to
      stem an epidemic that is affecting children around the world," said Robin
      Bronk, CEO of The Creative Coalition. "We're proud to partner with WWE to
      give organizations resources to help make a difference in eradicating
      bullying." Stephanie McMahon, WWE's Executive Vice President of Creative
      added, "Our mission at WWE is to put smiles on peopleĀ¹s faces and we do
      that, in part, by supporting programs and initiatives that positively
      impact children and families around the world. We are proud to offer
      organizations tools and resources to help fight bullying, a critical issue
      facing young people today in schools, communities and online."

      > EVE TORRES IN NEW SCORPION KING MOVIE
      - Former WWE Divas champion Eve Torres has landed herself a role in the
      upcoming Scorpion King 4 movie which just finished principal photograph in
      Romania. The fourth installment of the franchise that had Dwayne "The
      Rock" Johnson as the leading man for the first theatrical release, will be
      going straight to DVD. "From his very first appearance in The Mummy
      Returns, the Scorpion King, has seized the imagination of audiences
      worldwide," says Glenn Ross, General Manager and Executive Vice President,
      Universal 1440 Entertainment. "The Scorpion King 4 continues the thrilling
      saga of this larger-than-life character in the most intense action-filled
      adventure to date." This will be Eve's first appearance in a feature film
      and she is joined by her boyfriend Royce Gracie, MMA fighters Roy "Big
      Country" Nelson, and Antonio "Big Foot" Silva among other new actors.