    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013

      Thursday, August 23, 2013 Issue #3991

      Have a great weekend everyone!

      > AJ STYLES ASKS FANS WHERE THEY WANT HIM TO GO
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that AJ Styles' TNA contract is up next month
      and it is looking like the former champion will be moving to a new place.
      The site reports that while both parties are currently in negotiations to
      renew the contract, no deal is in place and with Styles requesting more
      money, TNA may have to opt to let him go considering the financial
      situation the company is currently in. On his Facebook page, Styles asked
      his fans where they want him to be, listing TNA, WWE, ROH, or Japan. "Lots
      of options. Tough decisions," Styles wrote. The 36 year old has been
      employed by TNA since 2002 and even appeared on the first ever TNA show.
      He belt the NWA, TNA, tag team, and X-Division titles while in the company
      and is the first TNA triple crown and grand slam champion.

      > DEVON LEAVING TNA WRESTLING
      - Last night's Impact main event featuring the Aces & Eights and Main
      Event Mafia with AJ Styles had a stipulation that whoever gets pinned has
      to leave TNA. The man who drew the short-end of the stick was Devon, who
      was pinned by Styles. "Thank you to all the fans in TNA for 8 great
      years," Devon wrote on Twitter. "Whether you love me or hate me I had a
      blast. U guys rock!!! O TESTIFY!!! GOOD BYE!!!" Devon thanked his brothers
      in Aces & Eights and the TNA wrestlers, calling them his family. The
      former Team 3D member is leaving TNA for real which is why he took the
      fall in the match. This was his second run with the company after in
      August of 2012, he parted ways while he was still the Television champion.
      He then returned in October at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view as a
      surprise. He joined TNA in 2005.

      > SOCAL VAL GONE FROM TNA
      - Valerie Wyndham, better known to wrestling fans as SoCal Val, has
      departed TNA wrestling after almost eight years with the company. She
      announced her departure with a message on Twitter, thanking the company,
      the locker room, and the fans for all the wonderful years. "Really excited
      2 see what's next," she wrote. Wyndham was one of the longest serving TNA
      employees.

      > HOGAN LOSES ARM WRESTLING MATCH TO TORONTO MAYOR
      - As part of his appearance at the Toronto Fan Expo, Hulk Hogan took on
      Toronto Mayor Rob Ford in an arm-wrestling match earlier today. Ford
      entered the room in a jacket and tie but quickly tossed his jacket away,
      removed his tie, and untucked his shirt as he got ready to take on the
      wrestling legend. "Oh big man, is that all you got?" said Hogan as Ford
      tried to lower Hogan's arm to win the match. "Not only am I going to rip
      this arm off, I'm gonna take your job while I'm at it," said Hulk as the
      audience laughed. The Mayor eventually beat Hogan and celebrated as Hogan
      sold his arm. He then lifted the Mayor's arm as media took photos of the
      two. You can see the video at http://w-o.it/153BbST

      > WWE TEAMS UP WITH MILKPEP FOR NEW PARTNERSHIP
      - WWE and MilkPEP have announced a new partnership centered on a brand-new
      campaign called Protein Fight Club. The partnership was launched at the
      Gleason's Gym underneath the Brooklyn Bridge where MilkPEP introduced
      Protein Fight Club alongside Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. "WWE
      partnering with milk is an incredible opportunity to spread the message
      about good nutrition and healthy living for kids," Stephanie McMahon told
      told WWE.com. The power couple filmed some vignettes for the campaign at
      the gym this week and both of them tweeted photos during the shoot.
      MilkPEP is the same company behind the 'got milk?' campaign which earlier
      this year recruited Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for their Super Bowl
      commercial.

      > GRANTLAND INTERVIEWS TRIPLE H
      - Triple H set down with the folks of Grantland.com for a an open, honest
      interview which was recorded during the SummerSlam week. It's a very long
      but brutally honest interview where Triple H talks about everything in the
      business - from his new job, to his wife's job, dealing with Vince, the
      Internet dirt sheets, his reputation online, cutting the Divas match at
      WrestleMania, the new talent program, and much much more. It's one of the
      best interviews with Triple H and he reveals a lot of interesting tidbits
      about how WWE works. You can read it at http://es.pn/16iiHhD

      > HELL IN A CELL PRE-SALE TICKET INFO
      - Fans who wish to attend the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view which will take
      place on Sunday, October 27, at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami,
      Florida, can purchase tickets in a pre-sale which will end tonight at 10PM
      EST. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday, August 24 at
      10AM. Prices range from $28 to $353 for ringside seats plus additional
      fees. The cheapest ticket carries a $14.25 fee while the highest priced
      ticket has a $28.35 fee per ticket attached to it. To purchase tickets go
      to Ticketmaster.com and choose the venue password option in the drop down
      menu.

      > FLAIR ACKNOWLEDGES GETTING INTO TROUBLE OVER SUMMERSLAM WEEKEND
      - Speaking on Steve Austin's podcast which was uploaded this week,
      two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair acknowledged that he got himself in
      trouble for his behavior at the WWE 2K14 panel last weekend. Flair said
      that he was told to go out and entertain and said that's exactly what he
      did however "corporate WWE" got mad at him while the folks at 2K Sports
      loved it. He said that he was upset that WWE officials didn't like it and
      got mad at him because he loves the company and respects everyone. "I
      guess we just drifted and told stories and they wanted the focus of the
      evening to be about the game," the Nature Boy told Austin. Flair hijacked
      the last 30 minutes or so of the panel and had everyone laughing while
      recounting stories from his past, using some swear words and even
      mentioning TNA. He was then removed from another upcoming WWE 2K14 party
      set for later in the day.