    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 11:42 AM

      Sunday, August 18, 2013 Issue #3987

      I have a feeling Daniel Bryan is going to get screwed out of a title reign
      tonight. I hope I'm wrong though. Looking forward to watching
      SummerSlamŠeven though I won't be watching live but catching it later
      tomorrow. Card looks good on paper and there's no reason it shouldn't
      deliver.

      > SUMMERSLAM 2013 LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California, WWE
      presents the biggest show of the Summer, SummerSlam on pay-per-view. The
      full card is as follows: John Cena vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title with
      Triple H as the special guest referee; Alberto Del Rio vs Christian for
      the World Heavyweight title; CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar; Kane vs Bray Wyatt
      in a Ring of Fire match; Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs Big E Langston and AJ
      Lee; Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow; Natalya vs Brie Bella; and Dean Ambrose
      vs Rob Van Dam in the kickoff match for the U.S. title.

      > TOTAL DIVAS EPISODE 4 PREVIEW
      - Episode four of Total Divas tonight will tackle some more love issues
      and fights between the Divas with the focus this time being Natalya and
      her now husband Tyson Kidd. The Bellas fight (again) as Brie calls Nikki
      fat, Natalya flips on Tyson Kidd, Cameron tries some new boob implants and
      jumps in the pool with them (wrong idea!) and more. You can watch the 30
      second preview of tonight's show which also has Natalya looking stunning
      in lingerie while Kidd completely ignores her on the sofa at
      http://w-o.it/1cQ8P8w . It's worth mentioning that the show tonight will
      air head-to-head with SummerSlam so it will be interesting to see if
      there's any drop in viewers.

      > BELLA TWINS AND NATALYA ON LARRY KING NOW
      - Veteran TV host Larry King was present for most of the SummerSlam
      activities during the week getting interviews for his Internet-only Larry
      King Now show. The former CNN staple dedicated a full show to three of the
      WWE Divas - Nikki, Brie, and Natalya - to promote the SummerSlam
      pay-per-view and the Total Divas show on E!, as well as to talk about
      their lives in the WWE. It was a pretty interesting 30 minute show where
      all three spoke candidly about their profession and the friendship between
      all the Divas in the locker room. You can see the show (available to U.S.
      viewers only) at http://w-o.it/19BRSgL

      > RIC FLAIR SHARES PERSONAL STORY FROM SON'S FUNERAL
      - Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair was part of the WWE 2K14 panel
      yesterday for the launch of the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode roster. The
      Nature Boy revealed a very personal story from his son's funeral where he
      said that right before the casket was closed, he took his Hall of Fame
      ring that he received in 2006 and put it on Reid's finger. An emotional
      Flair then recounted how when he went to NXT a couple of months ago, he
      was called in by Triple H and was given another HOF ring with his son's
      name engraved on it. Flair put over WWE for taking care of him and others
      and said that he has now received a total of three Hall of Fame rings! The
      former champion was hanging out with the WWE crew for the weekend and even
      participated at Axxess yesterday doing some autograph signings.

      > ROSTER FOR 30 YEARS OF WRESTLEMANIA MODE REVEALED
      - 2K Sports yesterday revealed the roster for the 30 Years of WrestleMania
      mode during SummerSlam Axxess, an event which was streamed live online.
      Over 40 playable characters - some appearing twice in retro modes as well
      - were announced including the likes of Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, Ric Flair,
      Yokozuna, and others. The full roster for the 30 Years of WrestleMania
      mode consists of: Alberto Del Rio, Andre the Giant, Batista, Big John
      Studd, Big Show, Big Show (Retro), Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Brock Lesnar
      (Retro), Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho (Retro), CM Punk, Diesel, Edge,
      Goldberg, Hulk Hogan, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, JBL, John Cena, John Cena
      (Retro), Kane (Retro), King Kong Bundy, Mick Foley, Randy Orton, 'Macho
      Man' Randy Savage, Razor Ramon, Ric Flair, Ric Flair (Retro), Ricky
      Steamboat, Sgt Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels (Retro), 'Stone
      Cold' Steve Austin, Ted DiBiase, The Miz, The Rock, The Rock (Retro),
      Triple H, Triple H (Retro), Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, Undertaker
      (Retro), and Yokozuna.

      > BROOKE HOGAN RELEASED FROM TNA
      - There is one less Hogan working for TNA as PWInsider.com confirmed that
      Brooke Hogan was released from the company earlier this week. Her release
      is part of their financial restructuring. Brooke joined TNA in May 2012 in
      an on-screen role to work with the Knockouts and was part of a big angle
      where she was set to marry Bully Ray but as everyone knows, weddings in
      professional wrestling always have a surprise or two. A few months ago, 25
      year old Brooke got engaged to Dallas Cowboys Center Phil Costa while the
      company was in Las Vegas for an Impact taping.

      > NO SURRENDER THEMED IMPACT ON SEPTEMBER 12
      - On September 12, Impact will be themed as No Surrender, the former
      pay-per-view which is now just a TV special along with 8 others. This will
      be the third themed Impact - following Destination X and Hardcore Justice
      - since TNA switched to just four pay-per-views a year rather than twelve.
      The show will take place from the Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri.
      Tickets are on sale starting at $15 from Ticketmaster.com.