    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013

      Tuesday, August 6, 2013 Issue #3979

      Brock Lesnar telling Paul Heyman to "say something stupid" last night on
      RAW was bloody hilarious. Can't believe they kept a straight face for
      that. I wonder if he made that up on the fly or was part of the script. If
      it wasn't, probably they didn't like it, but hey, what the hell are you
      gonna do to Brock Lesnar? Beat him up? Hah.

      > TOTAL DIVAS SCORES MORE VIEWERS
      - The second episode of Total Divas on E! this past Sunday did 1,526,000
      viewers, up over 200,000 viewers from the first episode. The fact that the
      show increased viewership must be great news for both WWE and E! and if
      such numbers continue it will be a no-brainer that the show gets a second
      season order.

      > WRESTLEMANIA XXX TRAVEL PACKAGES ON SALE NEXT MONDAY
      - WWE has announced that it will start selling the WrestleMania XXX travel
      packages on Monday, August 12, starting at 3PM EST. There will be five
      different tiers to choose from with packages starting at $795 per person,
      although no information was given as to what the $795 package includes and
      if it's for a single person or in a group of four. The travel packages
      will also include a $50 gift card to the Pat O'Brien's restaurant in the
      French Quarter. Last year, VIP packages for WrestleMania sold for nearly
      $8,000 each and included a visit to the WWE Headquarters in Stamford,
      Connecticut, something that will likely not happen this year since
      Connecticut is not as close to New Orleans like it was to New York.

      > RING OF FIRE MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR SUMMERSLAM
      - Two new matches were announced for SummerSlam yesterday on Monday Night
      RAW, filling the card with a total of five matches so far. The first match
      revealed was Kane vs Bray Wyatt in a ring of fire, most likely to be an
      inferno match. There have only been four inferno matches in WWE history
      and Kane has been involved in all of them, losing three - twice against
      the Undertaker and once against Triple H - and winning one against MVP.
      The last inferno match was in 2006. The other match announced was a match
      involving two former tag team partners as Cody Rhodes is set to face off
      against the Smackdown Money In The Bank winner Damien Sandow. The other
      matches announced so far for SummerSlam are Alberto Del Rio vs Christian
      for the World Heavyweight title, CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar, and John Cena vs
      Daniel Bryan for the WWE title.

      > WWE AND LIONSGATE ANNOUNCE SEE NO EVIL 2
      - WWE Studios and Lionsgate today announced that WWE Superstar Kane will
      be starring in the See No Evil 2 movie which will start filming in fall of
      this year. Kane will reprise the role of Jacob Goodnight in the sequel
      with identical twins and directors of horror, the Soska Sisters, Jen and
      Sylvia, set to helm the film. Lionsgate will handle worldwide distribution
      of See No Evil 2, while WWE Studios will market the movie on television,
      digital and social media and print assets. The synopsis for the movie
      reads, "Jacob Goodnight rises from the dead in the city morgue after his
      killing spree at the Blackwell Hotel. In this ominous, underground locker
      for the dead, a group of medical students fight to survive as this
      deranged psychopath once again starts to pick them apart one by one." The
      first installment of See No Evil did $15,032,800 in theaters nationwide
      and another $3,388,168 in foreign countries for a total of $18,420,968 in
      worldwide box office receipts. It made its debut in number six on the box
      office chart in May 2006.

      > KURT ANGLE ENTERS REHAB
      - Kurt Angle has entered rehab to tackle his alcohol addiction problem
      after getting arrested last week with a DWI, his fourth related
      alcohol/driving arrest in six years. "Today, Kurt Angle entered a rehab
      facility. As a cherished member of the TNA family, we support his decision
      and wish him strength through this difficult, important recovery process,"
      tweeted TNA President Dixie Carter. Angle was popped by the cops on
      Thursday night after he was driving from the Impact television tapings.