    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013

      Tuesday, July 30, 2013 Issue #3974

      We are changing our logo! Help us choose the next logo by casting your
      vote among these three designs. Go to
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/surveys/ to vote. We're also looking for
      someone who can cover either TNA Impact or Total Divas every week for the
      site. If you're interested please let me know.

      Don't forget tonight at 9PM EST UnPlugged with Jeff Jackson and Tony
      Mirabella. You can listen live at http://www.snsradionetwork.com

      > TOTAL DIVAS RATING
      - WWE and E! must be very happy with Total Divas as the show delivered 1.3
      million viewers for its debut episode on Sunday, making the show the most
      watch series debut since August of last year on E! The 1.3 million viewers
      translated to a 1.1 cable rating and an additional 700,000 viewers saw the
      replay at Midnight. The show had a strong lead-in thanks to Keeping Up
      with the Kardashians which drew 2.8 million just prior to Total Divas.

      > BATTLEGROUND PPV TICKET INFO
      - The First Niagara Center website has released ticket information for the
      new WWE October pay-per-view Battleground which replaces Over The Limit in
      the WWE calendar. Tickets go on sale Saturday, August 3, at 10AM EST with
      the prices of $402.50, $302.50, $97.50, $72.50, $47.50 and $27.50. Tickets
      can be purchased at the First Niagara Center Box Office and online at
      www.tickets.com.

      > WWE SLAMCAM AUGMENTED REALITY APP FOR iOS LAUNCHED
      - Gravity Jack, Inc. today announced the iOS release of 'SlamCam', an
      interactive sweepstakes and multimedia-filled mobile application
      commissioned by WWE for a test program in the Canadian market. Users of
      The SlamCam app can scan any of WWE's 'SlamCam infused' marketing
      materials, like billboards, Facebook cover photos, and more, and instantly
      take part in a virtual scavenger hunt, gain access to exclusive WWE
      digital content and be entered in the WWE SlamCam sweepstakes. The SlamCam
      experience makes use of augmented reality technology. "WWE is committed to
      providing our fans with the richest interactive experience in
      entertainment," said Ed Wells, WWE SVP and Managing Director,
      International. "The SlamCam augmented reality initiative is an exciting
      evolution in fan engagement, allowing our fans to unlock original content,
      participate in sweepstakes, and seamlessly continue on to the official WWE
      app to discover a virtually endless amount of up to the minute information
      about their favorite Superstars."

      > SECOND AUGUST 1 MYSTERY VIDEO POPS UP
      - A second video hyping up the August 1 mystery wrestler was uploaded by
      TNA Wrestling on their website and YouTube account. "August 1 is coming. I
      am not signed to Impact Wrestling but you will see me this Thursday," the
      man in the shadows says. He also adds that he is not Dave Bautista,
      eliminating one rumor which fans made up online. The mystery man says that
      while Bautista is a good actor, he'd beat him up in a fight. Ouch! You can
      see the second video at http://w-o.it/19v7sJX

      > GREAT MUTA MEETS JEFF JARRETT AT TNA OFFICES
      - Japanese wrestling legend The Great Muta met with Jeff Jarrett at the
      TNA offices in Nashville, Tennessee, earlier today in a business-related
      encounter. The TNA website says that Muta - who know heads up the
      WRESTLE-1 promotion in his homeland - was in the States to discuss a
      potential agreement with TNA, most likely something involving a deal where
      TNA Superstars appear for WRESTLE-1 and vice versa.