    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      Tuesday, July 23, 2013 Issue #3970

      How awesome is Daniel Bryan? He's the hottest thing in the WWE right now.
      Must be the beard!! I'm seriously looking forward to SummerSlam with
      Bryan/Cena and Punk/Lesnar as the top two matches. I can already see Bryan
      winning the title and then have Orton cash in MITB immediately afterward
      and win the title for some major heat. That would piss a lot of people
      off! What do you think?

      > BRIE BELLA SUFFERS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION ON RAW
      - WWE Diva Brie Bella apologized to WWE fans on Twitter last night after
      suffering a wardrobe malfunction during the Miz TV segment on RAW. "I
      apologize 4 my wardrobe malfunction I'm embarrassed & it looks as though
      the humidity made my tape come off You'll never see that again! B," the
      Bella twin wrote. The accident came during the final moments of the Total
      Divas segment on Miz TV when the camera clearly showed Brie's nipple
      exposed. The upper management backstage were not happy about the wardrobe
      malfunction and rumors are that they ordered Brie to issue the apology
      even though it probably wasn't her fault. You can see the photos at
      http://w-o.it/12JtSjn

      > WARRIOR READY TO MEET MCMAHON AND WORK WITH WWE
      - The Ultimate Warrior thanked Vince McMahon for his personal welcome in a
      long message on Twitter and said he¹s ready to work again after 17 long
      years because it seems the stars have finally aligned. ³All the Warriors
      of Parts Unknown take pride in being one of the original galaxies of the
      Universe you created,² Warrior noted, adding that not one of his days
      passed without a flashback of his time in professional wrestling and his
      relationship with the WWE Chairman and CEO. ³The inhabitants of your WWE
      Universe believe your personal welcome is an invitation of sorts. If so,
      consider this my RSVP,² Warrior said, expressing his desire to once again
      work with the WWE. However, he did have one condition. ³Wisdom takes a
      seat at the table with us when we meet, but we each also leave unburied a
      slight edge of the hatchet we¹ve carried over the years. that other
      gutless and heartless God-fearing men urge us to lay to rest forever,²
      Warrior wrote. ³Face it, neither one of us were ever any good at being
      bored or boring others. So coming prepared to kill one another makes for a
      interesting backup plan.² Warrior¹s message will now continue to fuel
      speculations and rumors that he will be somehow involved at next year¹s
      WrestleMania with possibly a Hall of Fame induction.

      > WWE CHANGES NAME FOR OCTOBER PAY-PER-VIEW
      - Our good friend Luca Franchini who is the WWE commentator for Sky Italia
      sent in word that WWE is changing the October pay-per-view name,
      eliminating Over The Limit completely from the calendar. The new name
      chosen is Battleground and the WWE London office gave the order to change
      all promotional material for that particular pay-per-view. Battleground
      was one of the names listed in a survey months ago when WWE was asking its
      fans for their opinion on several topics.

      > BELLA TWINS ON TV TO PROMOTE TOTAL DIVAS
      - The Bella Twins will be doing some TV promotion on different shows for
      their upcoming Total Divas show which premieres this weekend on E! On July
      24, Nikki and Brie will be on the Today Show on NBC early in the morning
      and then they will do The Crossover with Michelle Beadle on NBC Sports
      starting at 6PM EST. Then on July 26, they will be on E! Fashion Police at
      10PM EST. Total Divas starts on July 28 at 10PM EST on E! and features the
      Bella Twins, Naomi, Cameron, Natalya, and two new Divas to be introduced -
      Eva Marie and Jo-Jo Offerman.

      > FIRST LOOK AT BATISTA AS DRAX THE DESTROYER
      - At this past weekend's Comic Con, Marvel hosted a panel with the cast of
      the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie which former WWE champion
      Batista has a role in. Batista - who will be play the role Drax The
      Destoryer - was part of the panel which was introduced to the fans along
      with the rest of the cast and director. In an interview with IGN, Batista
      said he left professional wrestling for acting and while it wasn't easy,
      this role justifies him leaving the sport. When he was asked what kind of
      fight scenes there are in the movie, Batista said that it's nothing like
      he's ever done before and his co-star, Michael Rooker, jokingly said that
      it's "because it's fake" and that Batista did the "real thing" before! You
      can see the first image of Batista - who is being credited under his real
      name of Dave Bautista - as Drax at http://w-o.it/16VrEyl

      > DIRECTOR FOR CHRIS BENOIT MOVIE CHOSEN
      - Movie website Deadline.com is reporting that Vicente Amorim has been
      chosen to direct the upcoming Chris Benoit flick Crossface, based on the
      adaptation of Matthew Randazzo book Ring Of Hell. "Wrestling is showbiz
      taken to the extreme and 'Crossface' is Limelight on steroids," said
      Amorim. "Chris Benoit's story is the perfect vehicle for a fiercely honest
      film that is as much about him and the world of wrestling as it is about
      America and show business. I am very happy to be on board to help tell
      this story." The film is being spearheaded by SRG Films, whose chief Dale
      Alexander Carnegie called Amorim's work "not only thrilling, but also
      touching, two things we hope to bring to our film." Former Weinstein
      Company staffer, Sarah Coulter, wrote the script.

      > JESSE SORENSEN RELEASED FROM TNA
      - TNA has released 24 year old Jesse Sorensen from his contract, 16 months
      after he broke his neck in a match working for TNA. "I have officially
      been released by @IMPACTWRESTLING. Would like to say thank you to my
      supportive family, friends & fans," Sorensen tweeted earlier today.
      Sorensen suffered a C-1 vertebrae fracture with spinal cord edema at the
      Against All Odds pay-per-view in February 2012 in a match against Zema
      Ion. While he made a couple of appearances for the company, he assumed the
      role of production assistant backstage late last year while he was
      recovering from his horrible injury. He made his debut for TNA in July
      2011 and his match against Ion was the last one he did for the company.