    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013

      Tuesday, July 16, 2013 Issue #3966

      That was a fun RAW. The Heyman/Punk segment was perfect and the crowd
      really helped with everything else, especially the final segment. DB is on
      fire!

      Don't forget to tune into UnPlugged tonight starting at 9PM EST at
      SNSRadioNetwork.com with your hosts Jeff Jackson and Tony Mirabella.

      > DEADSPIN PROFILES WWE PPV RESULTS LEAKER
      - Deadspin.com has a very interesting article about a guy who posts on the
      Reddit's pro wrestling forum who has been correctly guessing each WWE
      pay-per-view match outcome since the Elimination Chamber. The man only
      known by his online nickname of Dolphins1925 claims that he doesn't work
      for WWE nor is he associated with the company, but, he does have someone
      in the WWE who leaks him the winners of each pay-per-view match before the
      show starts. For the past 6 pay-per-views, including Sunday's Money In The
      Bank, Dolphins1925's record stands at 100%. For each match. "Given that
      this information is out there, we both feel that I should continue to
      share this information until it garners the attention of WWE," he wrote in
      a poster, saying that Vince and management aren't taking measures to keep
      info from being leaked. WWE gave Deadspin.com a short statement regarding
      the story, saying that we might have a "modern day Nostradamus on our
      hands" and said that they will monitor the posts in advance of their next
      PPV to see "how good he or she really is." It's an excellent story that
      you should read at deadsp.in/12F7Ywi

      > CENA PICKS BRYAN FOR SUMMERSLAM TITLE MATCH
      - One of the top matches for SummerSlam was made official yesterday on
      Monday Night RAW as John Cena selected Daniel Bryan as his opponent for
      the WWE title. Cena chose Bryan after the new GM Brad Maddox gave him the
      opportunity to pick his own opponent. The majority of the WWE Superstars
      came out on the top of the ramp in the final segment as Cena enlisted the
      help of the crowd to choose his opponent. Right from the get-go, the red
      hot Brooklyn crowd were chanting Yes! Yes! Yes! and then just before Cena
      made his announcement, a loud Daniel Bryan chant started. Cena then
      selected Bryan as the fans exploded in more Yes! chants while Bryan did
      his usual Yes! routine to end the show.

      > HOME RUN DERBY WINNER CELEBRATES WITH WWE TITLE
      - During last night's MLB's Home Run Derby special competition which was
      held at the Citi Field in New York, New York, winner Yoenis Cespedes
      celebrated with the WWE title, giving WWE some unexpected free advertising
      on ESPN. Cespedes, from Cuba, managed to land 9 hard-hitting home runs
      display, beating his final opponent with one HR to win the competition.
      When he won the competition, Cespedes ran to his team mates and one of
      them gave him the WWE title and held it up. He then posed with the trophy
      and WWE title for the press. You can see the photo at http://w-o.it/11UeAwW

      > JOHNSON LISTED 5TH IN HIGHEST-PAID ACTORS CHART
      - Forbes.com published the top list of Hollywood's highest-paid actors and
      put Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in fifth place. The former WWE champion is
      estimated to have earned $46 million between June 2012 and June 2013,
      clearly showing that he doesn't need money from professional wrestling to
      make a living! The list was topped by Robert Downey Jr., with $75 million,
      followed by Channing Tatum with $60, Hugh Jackman at $55 million, and Mark
      Wahlberg at $52 million. Johnson's move to Hollywood from professional
      wrestling was seriously questioned back in the early 2000s however he is
      the only pro wrestler who has turned into a bona fide movie star, as
      Forbes called him. This year, The Rock had a movie in the top 10 for 10
      weeks in a row with Snitch, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Pain & Gain, and Fast &
      Furious 6.