    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 1:48 PM

      Monday, July 15, 2013 Issue #3965

      So SuperCena wins again. What's going to take to beat him? All of the
      Avengers? Probably not even.

      I enjoyed the two MITB matches. I thought it was an okay pay-per-view
      overall. Road to SummerSlam begins tonight.

      > ORTON AND SANDOW WIN MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCHES
      - Here are the results from last night¹s Money In The Bank pay-per-view
      which took place at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
      The Shield defeated The Usos to retain the Tag Team titles in the kickoff
      match; Damien Sandow defeated Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose,
      Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, and Fandango to win the MITB ladder match;
      Curtis Axel defeated The Miz to retain the Intercontinental title; AJ Lee
      defeated Kaitlyn to retain the Divas title; Ryback defeated Chris Jericho;
      Alberto Del Rio defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the World Heavyweight
      title; John Cena defeated Mark Henry to retain the WWE title; Randy Orton
      defeated CM Punk, Christian, Rob Van Dam, Daniel Bryan, and Sheamus to win
      the MITB ladder match.

      > ULTIMATE WARRIOR FILMS COMMERCIAL FOR WWE 2K14
      - Decked in his familiar face paint, the Ultimate Warrior recorded a funny
      commercial walking through the 2K offices and beating people up while
      hyping up the WWE 2K14 video game. The Ultimate Warrior will be available
      as a playable character to those who pre-order the game now, his first
      time ever in the WWE's franchise game. Warrior posted a Twitter message
      yesterday, his first since April, simply saying, "15/07/13 Always
      Believe." In a press release issued today by WWE and 2K, Warrior said,
      "Immortality is inspiration, pure and simple. An example to others that
      they, too, can do things larger than the life they are actually living,
      and Ultimate Warrior was the pure embodiment of this belief, in what has
      proven to be a very attention-getting and inspiring way." Warrior added
      that he is humbled by all the fans who not only kept his legacy alive, but
      depended it even more over time. "In WWE 2K14, Ultimate Warrior's creed,
      'Always Believe,' lives on." You can see the commercial at
      http://w-o.it/16EbSI8

      > FOUR SUPERSTARS INJURED DURING PAY-PER-VIEW
      - The Money In The Bank pay-per-view left some Superstars needing some
      medical attention as ladders and human contact don't usually play fair to
      each other. Both Rob Van Dam and CM Punk got their heads busted wide open
      with the returning RVD needing 14 staples to close his wound while CM Punk
      was on the receiving end of 13 stitches. Cody Rhodes received 5 stitches
      to close a wound right above his eye. Christian also walked out with a
      chipped tooth thanks to a "hand" from Sheamus, who got him the hard way by
      mistake.

      > LESNAR AND RVD TO APPEAR ON RAW TONIGHT
      - Paul Heyman got rid of one of his guys yesterday - CM Punk - but if Punk
      is plotting revenge tonight, there might be a tiny obstacle - Brock
      Lesnar! The former WWE and UFC champion is scheduled to be on RAW tonight,
      the first time that the show will be coming to you live from the Barclays
      Center in Brooklyn, New York. Apart from Lesnar, the returning Rob Van Dam
      is also scheduled to be on RAW along with appearances from Triple H and
      Vince McMahon as the power struggle continues.