    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013

      Friday, July 12, 2013 Issue #3963

      Ah, TGIF! I start looking forward to this day from Sunday night LOL! Have
      a great weekend!

      > WWE OFFICIALLY OPENS THE PERFORMANCE CENTER
      - The 26,000 square feet WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, was
      officially opened yesterday after an investment of $3.5 million by the
      company to strengthen their developmental system. Tons of WWE Superstars,
      Divas, and developmental talent, along with WWE officials, press, and
      politicians from the area were present for the grand opening. The opening
      got a lot of press in Orlando and online, where #WWEPC was the top tending
      topic on Twitter for a while. The new center will employ nearly 100
      workers as future WWE Superstars and Divas will call this state-of-the-art
      building their home till they get called up to the main roster. The WWE
      Performance Center consists of seven full-sized wrestling rings, a gym,
      high-tech production and edit suites where Full Sail University students
      edit and produce NXT, a fully functional kitchen, and a sports medicine
      program. You can see the full press conference at http://w-o.it/11IBbg7

      > FIRST CAST PHOTO OF TOTAL DIVAS RELEASED
      - E! today sent out a press release hyping up the Total Divas show along
      with the first photo of the whole cast posing. Total Divas will follow the
      Bella Twins, Natalya, Cameron, Naomi and two future Divas, JoJo and Eva
      Marie, as the go through their everyday lives working for WWE. Apart from
      the Divas, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Jimmy Uso, Tyskon Kidd, Fandango, The
      Great Khali, and Hornswoggle will be making appearances in this first
      season of the show. The press release also featured a small bio on each of
      the Divas who will be appearing. You can see the cast photo of all the
      Divas looking stunning at http://w-o.it/14O9DnE

      > STEVE AUSTIN SAYS WRESTLEMANIA MATCH POSSIBLE
      - Speaking on the Busted Open radio show on Sirius, WWE Hall of Famer
      Stone Cold Steve Austin said he'd be ready for a WrestleMania match if
      "the stars lined up," although he admitted that it would take a lot of
      those stars to be lined up to get him back in the ring. He said to be
      involved at a WrestleMania it would be around a four month commitment from
      him and he would need to leave a lot of things behind. But if the angle
      makes sense to him, he would agree to the challenge. Austin said that he's
      healthy enough to have another match and the only thing that is bothering
      him a bit are his knees since he has two new ligaments. He said that
      everything else is "pain free" and he's in great shape as he works out
      harder than he's ever did before.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW drew a 3.08 rating with an average of 4,167,000
      viewers, up from last week's 2.98 rating and around 200,000 additional
      viewers. Hour one of the show pulled in 3,790,000 viewers followed by
      4,308,000 in the second and then 4,403,000 in the final hour. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > KANE TO BE TAKEN OUT OF MITB LADDER MATCH
      - During the Australian version of Smackdown, which due to time difference
      has already aired over the other side of the world, it was revealed that
      Kane will not be participating in the Money In The Bank match this Sunday.
      The announcement was done by Michael Cole while he was doing commentary
      and no replacement was announced during the broadcast. The decision to
      pull Kane was done to make him sell the beating he received from the
      debuting Wyatt Family, who destroyed the Big Red Machine during Monday's
      episode of RAW. With Kane out of the match, it leaves Christian, Rob Van
      Dam, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, and Randy Orton to battle for the
      briefcase which will enable the winner to cash in a WWE title match any
      time within a year.

      > THE ROCK HELPS HUGH JACKMAN GET INTO SHAPE
      - Access Hollywood has a story online how actor Hugh Jackman enlisted the
      help of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to get in shape for his upcoming movie
      The Wolverine. The story notes that Jackman built his body up for his
      previous movies however this time around he was doing another movie, Les
      Miserables, which required him to drop a large amount of weight. The
      Wolverine started filming immediately afterward and Jackman thought
      there's no one better than the former WWE champ to help him get in shape.
      "First of all, he said, 'When you're lean-ing down, still keep your
      strength. You can still go in and push weights, so that as soon as you
      start eating again you'll go back quickly'. But, he said, 'You gotta eat
      6,000 calories a day, you've gotta train three hours,'" Jackman recounted.
      Jackman said that he exchanged phone calls with The Rock during the whole
      process and one time he called Johnson who was in the trailer himself
      waiting to go on set to film scenes for one of his movies. "In the
      background someone knocked on his trailer door and he goes, 'Hang on a
      second!' He opens it up, he goes, 'I'm talking to Wolverine, you tell them
      on set they can wait,'" he laughed.

      > RAMPAGE JACKSON JOINS MAIN EVENT MAFIA
      - Former UFC champ Rampage Jackson was revealed as the fifth and final
      member of the Main Event Mafia group on last night's IMPACT. The version 2
      of the group now consists of Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Magnus, and
      Jackson. With Bully Ray bullying Chris Sabin in the ring with Hogan also
      present, Sting, Angle, Joe, and Magnus interrupted the festivities and
      introduced their "heavy hitter," the fifth member of MEM, Rampage Jackson.
      The original incarnation of the Main Event Mafia included Kurt Angle,
      Sting, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Scott Steiner, and Samoa Joe. You can see the
      clip of Jackson joining the group at http://w-o.it/138QQPD