    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013

      Wednesday, July 10, 2013 Issue #3962

      Nothing to say todayŠ.back tomorrow.

      > RANDY ORTON OFFICIALLY DIVORCED
      - Randy Orton is officially divorced according to TMZ.COM and the WWE
      Superstar has gotten the best end of the deal. TMZ.COM reported that his
      now-ex wife Samantha filed for divorce citing that their marriage was
      "irretrievably broken" and the divorce order was signed last month. The
      two married in 2007 and separated in 2012. According to legal documents,
      Orton gets a 2012 Range Rover, 2011 Bentley, 2009 Harley Davidson, his gun
      collection, a couple of six-figure bank accounts, a house, jewelry, and
      100% rights of his WWE contract. The ex gets a 2013 Infiniti, one house,
      jewelry, and a bank account worth over $650,000. TMZ says that Orton has a
      monthly salary of $291,666. The daughter will be staying with her mother
      who gets sole legal and physical custody although Orton gets visitation
      rights. The former champ also has to pay $4,500 in child support every
      month.

      > WWE AND DORITOS TEAM UP FOR SUMMERSLAM
      - WWE today announced that it has teamed up with Doritos for the first
      time ever as the popular brand will be the presenting sponsor of next
      month's SummerSlam pay-per-view. Apart from sponsoring the pay-per-view,
      Doritos is also holding two national promotions. The first one is to be
      able to win an "unforgettable" SummerSlam viewing party and the second is
      a contest offering fans the chance to interview WWE Superstars as a
      correspondent for the WWE App. "By teaming up with WWE, we will deliver
      over-the-top experiences ­ just like our Doritos Jacked product line ­ to
      our fans, making it a summer to remember," said Ram Krishnan, vice
      president of marketing, Frito-Lay. "Just like WWE Superstars and Divas, we
      know our fans are fearless so we have one more surprise in store this
      summer that will push this bold experience to a whole new level." Details
      of the promotions can be read at the full press release located at
      http://finance.yahoo.com/news/doritos-jacked-brand-wwe-reward-110000769.htm

      > SUMMERSLAM AXXESS INFORMATION RELEASED
      - WWE has announced the return of SummerSlam Axxess, which will take place
      on August 17 and 18 at the Nokia Plaza at L.A. LIVE during SummerSlam
      weekend. Tickets will go on sale on Saturday, July 20, at 1PM ET and there
      will be normal general admission and limited VIP tickets available. They
      will be sold at AXS.com and at the STAPLES Center box office. Three
      sessions will be held, two on Saturday, August 17, one from 11AM till 3PM
      and then from 3PM till 4PM, and the other one on Sunday, August 18,
      starting at 11AM till 3PM. SummerSlam will once again be held at the
      STAPLES Center.

      > KANE "DOUBTFUL" FOR SUNDAY'S MONEY IN THE BANK
      - WWE.COM is listing Kane as "doubtful" for this Sunday's Money In The
      Bank match and rumors are that the injury angle will force the former WWE
      champion out of the pay-per-view. Kane was attacked by the Wyatt Family on
      Monday's RAW and was stretchered out. Kane is part of the MITB "All Stars"
      match featuring Orton, RVD, Punk, Bryan, Christian, and Sheamus as well
      and the removal of Kane from the match will leave the match with just six
      competitors. The first few MITB matches always had six wrestlers but then
      it was increased to eight however for this pay-per-view both MITB matches
      have seven wrestlers.

      > MATT MORGAN RELEASED
      - TNA has released Matt Morgan from his contract after the former tag team
      title holder requested to leave the company. Morgan signed with TNA back
      in 2007 after a three year stint with WWE. In June 2012, Morgan left TNA
      after he worked only non-televised live events in his final month with the
      company. The "Blueprint" hinted at a WWE return several times on his
      social media accounts however Morgan returned to TNA just three months
      later at a non-televised event, entering through the crowd in street
      clothes and attacking Robbie E. His last appearance for TNA came on the
      June 13 episode of IMPACT where he participated in a four-way match in the
      Bound for Glory Series against Magnus, Kenny King, and Rob Terry.
      Commenting on Twitter, Morgan thanked TNA for his "awesome experience" and
      for granting his release. "This is what is best for my career & family,"
      he added.

      > TNA SIGNS NEW TV DEAL IN PORTUGAL
      - TNA Wrestling has announced that it has signed a new television deal to
      bring IMPACT in Portugal to one of the biggest sports stations in the
      country, SPORT TV. "SPORT TV wishes to integrate in its programming the
      most important and prestigious international competitions to reinforce the
      quality that our subscribers are looking for," said SPORT TV Programming
      and News Director Nuno Ferreira. The same channel broadcasts the NBA, NFL,
      NHL, Formula 1, UFC, and football from leading European leagues. "Europe
      is a key growth area for TNA IMPACT Wrestling and we are delighted to be
      returning to TV screens in Portugal. Portugal has always been full of
      fanatical wrestling fans and now they can watch the most innovative
      experience in professional wrestling each and every week - only on SPORT
      TV," added TNA Executive Vice President Andy Barton. IMPACT will air every
      Tuesday at 10.30PM with repeats each Thursday at 7.30PM. TNA's monthly One
      Night Only and PPV events will air on Monday nights at 9.30PM.