    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013

      Monday, July 8, 2013 Issue #3961

      Our hosting provider told us that our issue was fixed on the virtual
      private server and there shouldn't be more outages. Hopefully. The site
      had 28 outages in 8 days which is pretty bad.

      We're looking for someone who wants to cover IMPACT every week on our
      site. If you are interested please drop me a line. Thanks.

      > SUNNY TO CHARGE $50 FOR PHOTO TAKEN WITH HER IN BED
      - Just when you thought you have seen it all, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy
      "Sunny" Sytch comes out with a new way of making money. Posting an ad on
      her Facebook page, Sunny announced that she will be offering the
      opportunity for fans to take pictures with her in bed during the Legends
      of the Ring convention on October 5. "For $50 you get to have your photo
      taken laying next to me in bed, and for $75 you can have your photo taken
      'spooning' or with me lying my head on your chest," her message reads.
      Yes. No joke. She also adds that she will be wearing a "little item" from
      her lingerie drawer for her photos. Guess all those attorney fees are
      catching up with herĀŠ

      > WYATT FAMILY DEBUTS TONIGHT ON RAW
      - After weeks of vignettes on WWE television, the Wyatt Family will make
      their debut tonight live on Monday Night RAW. The group consists of Bray
      Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan, all of whom are NXT Superstars. Wyatt
      - played by Windham Rotunda - has already appeared on WWE television
      before as part of The Nexus under the name of Husky Harris. He is the son
      of Mike Rotunda. This will be Luke Harper's and Erick Rowan's first
      appearance on the main roster. The two have been the NXT tag team champs
      but lost their titles last month.

      > ULTIMATE WARRIOR TO BE PART OF WWE 2K14 VIDEO GAME
      - The Ultimate Warrior is coming back to WWE, although in a digital form
      for WWE 2K14, the next installment in the popular video game. An advert
      for the game which appears in the latest WWE magazine has a head shot of
      the Ultimate Warrior in the corner with the text, "Pre-order and receive
      The Ultimate Warrior." This will be the first time that the Ultimate
      Warrior will be in this video game franchise. The last time Warrior was in
      a WWE video game was for the WWE All-Stars game, a deal he did separately
      with THQ at the time. Meanwhile the WWE games Twitter account has started
      promoting Warrior's inclusion in the video game by posting a small photo
      of his biceps with the comment, "First appearance in franchise history."
      They have not revealed his name publicly yet but the advert on the WWE mag
      clearly gives it away. WWE 2K14 - the first game published by 2K - will
      come out for Xbox and Playstation in late October.

      > STACY KEIBLER BACK ON THE MARKET AS SHE SPLITS FROM CLOONEY
      - Several celebrity gossip websites are reporting that former WWE Diva
      Stacy Keibler and Hollywood mega star George Clooney have split up after
      two years together. It seems that this time around it was Keibler who
      called it off as she wants to have kids, something that Clooney isn't keen
      on helping! "Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a
      family someday. She knows where George stands on that," a source close to
      the couple told PEOPLE exclusively. "They talked and they quietly stopped
      being a couple several weeks ago." Keibler, 33, and Clooney, 52, haven't
      been photographed together since March and have spent most of the time
      since then apart.