    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013

      Sunday, July 7, 2013 Issue #3960

      We had some very rough days on the site with tons of outages. Different
      tech support people at the hosting provider kept telling me different
      things which made it more frustrating.

      Anyway, our iPhone and iPad apps are FREE for a few days on the Apple App
      Store. Go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/mobile/ for more information
      and links to download. Otherwise just go on iTunes and look for
      Wrestling-Online. Grab them while you can.

      > MORE SUPERSTARS ANNOUNCED FOR COMIC CON
      - More WWE Superstars have been announced for the upcoming San Diego Comic
      Con which will take place starting July 18. As noted earlier, The Miz,
      Dolph Ziggler, and Rob Van Dam will be WWE's reps on Thursday, July 18,
      with the first two involved with the Mattel/WWE booth while Van Dam will
      be involved in a panel later in the day. On Friday, July 19, Rey Mysterio,
      Mick Foley, and Daniel Bryan will be signing autographs between 11AM and
      Noon while on Saturday, at the same time, Sheamus and Ryback will be
      signing autographs. Tickets will be distributed on first come first served
      basis and will be given out at 9:30AM of the day of the signings. All
      autograph signings will be done at Mattel Booth #3029.

      > PREMIERE EPISODE OF TOTAL DIVAS TO AIR ON USA NETWORK AS WELL
      - The premiere episode of the upcoming Total Divas show will be airing on
      USA Network as well the day after it originally airs on E! The show debuts
      on Sunday, July 28, with an episode titled "Welcome to the WWE" and USA
      Network will then air the episode again on Monday, July 29, right after
      RAW ends at 11:05PM EST. This is the only episode set to air on both E!
      and USA Network as all the other episodes will air exclusively on E! USA
      and E! are both part of NBCUniversal.

      > BRISCOE BROTHERS ATTEND NON-TELEVISED LIVE WWE EVENT
      - Former Ring of Honor staples Jay and Mark Briscoe were present at the
      non-televised live WWE event in Ocean City, Maryland, yesterday, sitting
      at ringside for the show. The duo left Ring of Honor after their contracts
      expired last month and were not renewed by the company. Jay Briscoe was
      the ROH champion at the time. The 28 and 29 year old have had quite a bit
      of a success in the indy scene wrestling for Combat Zone Wrestling, Full
      Impact Pro, Pro Wrestling Noah, and ROH. The two had a tryout with WWE
      back in late 2009 however were not signed to a deal. Rumors are flying
      high that the duo will eventually find their way to WWE after leaving ROH.

      > SKYVEGAS.COM LAUNCHES TNA SLOT MACHINE
      - SkyVegas.com has teamed up with TNA Wrestling to launch the first ever
      TNA online slot machine featuring TNA Superstars and Knockouts including
      Sting, Kurt Angle, Velvet Sky, and others. SkyVegas is the online gaming
      portal of BSkyB, the British satellite broadcaster which owns the rights
      for all WWE shows and is the parent company of Challenge TV, the TNA UK
      broadcaster. The game is available to play with real money or "demo" money
      and is available at http://www.skyvegas.com/