    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013

      Friday, July 5, 2013 Issue #3959

      We've been having some issues again with the website's hosting provider,
      they are currently upgrading the OS of our virtual private server so it's
      up and down. They said it will be fixed today but these idiots have been
      screwing up badly lately. So if you click on any of the links in today's
      newsletter and they don't work, try later. I suggest you don't try any
      clicking until 2 or 3 hours after you get this.

      > WWE SUPERSTARS AT COMIC CON
      - WWE will once again be present at the Comic Con in San Diego this year,
      which will kick off on July 18. The first day will be dominated by WWE's
      partnership with Mattel as WWE toys will be showcased to the fans. The
      first session at 10AM will include a Q&A session followed by a 1PM session
      with The Miz and Dolph Ziggler along with Mattel toy designers Bill
      Miekina and Michael Kadile and manager of marketing Mitchell Cameron. At
      8PM, Rob Van Dam will be part of a panel discussing the relationship
      between comics and professional wrestling. Other WWE Superstars and Divas
      will be involved in the other Comic Con days although specific events have
      still not been announced. Comic Con runs through July 21.

      > FAMILY SUES WWE AFTER MOTHER DIES FROM INHALING SMOKE AT PPV
      - W-O reader Johnny M sent in word that RTV6, the local ABC channel in
      Indianapolis, is reporting that a family is suing WWE for the death of a
      mother/wife who passes away after inhaling smoke at the 2008 SummerSlam
      pay-per-view. Susan Prim took her two sons to the show which was held at
      the Conseco Fieldhouse on August 17, 2008, and passed out from the smoke
      from the Undertaker's entrance. The lawsuit says that the smoke caused a
      fatal asthma attack on the 36 year old. After being down for too long
      without oxygen, the mom of two was put on life support but the brain
      damage was so severe that she went from respiratory arrest to cardiac
      arrest and never recovered. Apart from WWE, the family is also suing
      Capital Improvement Board, city of Indianapolis, Pacers Basketball,
      Conseco Fieldhouse, and the pyrotechnic suppliers. An Indiana Court of
      Appeals sided with the family earlier this week and approved the list of
      defendants. You can see the video report from RTV6 about this story at
      http://w-o.it/13yhVSl

      > WWE IN FAR EAST FOR SHORT TOUR
      - While the majority of the U.S. population enjoyed the 4th of July
      holiday doing BBQs with their families, the WWE Superstars and Divas are
      on the road on the other side of the world to entertain their fans. There
      were two back-to-back shows in Tokyo, Japan, at the Ryogoku Kokugikan
      yesterday and today, followed by another show in Taipei, Taiwan, at the
      Linco Stadium, tomorrow, for this quick tour to the Far East. The RAW
      brand is doing this tour and they will be back on U.S. soil on Sunday to
      get ready for Monday's three hour RAW broadcast from Baltimore, Maryland.

      > ANGELINA LOVE PLACES 4TH IN MS. BIKINI UNIVERSE
      - Former TNA Knockout Angelina Love competed in the 2013 Ms. Bikini
      Universe competition which was held last weekend in Miami Beach. Competing
      under her real name of Lauren Williams, the 31 year old was introduced as
      a professional wrestler and fitness model and eventually made it to fourth
      place overall. You can see a video of her strutting her bikini bod and the
      announcement of her 4th place at http://w-o.it/14Yev83