    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013

      Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Issue #3954

      Today we announced the full details of the WrestleMania XXX hotel
      promotion with The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans. Bookings are done on first
      come first served basis and a credit card is required on file (although
      not charged) to book your room. We have limited number of rooms with our
      rate and they will be only increased depending on availability from the
      hotel.

      Booking is done straight on the Ritz-Carlton website. Please go to
      http://w-o.it/wmxxx for all the information. Bookings are available
      starting today!

      Don't forget UnPlugged tonight at 9PM EST with Jeff Jackson and Tony
      Mirabella at snsradionetwork.com.

      > SWAGGER FOUND GUILTY OF DUI
      - Former World Heavyweight champion Jack Swagger was found guilty of the
      DUI charge he got back in February after he was pulled over following a
      Smackdown TV taping in Biloxi, Mississippi. Swagger was also found in
      possession of marijuana and was speeding when the cops busted him. The
      possession and speeding charges were dropped and he as sentenced to a two
      day suspended jail sentence and has to serve six months probation plus pay
      $500 fine and $1,000 in court charges. The arrest happened during the
      build-up for WrestleMania and Swagger wasn't punished by the company
      unlike other Superstars who in some way, shape, or form, suffered the
      consequences when they had run-ins with the law.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW did a 2.9 rating with an average of 3,980,000 viewers,
      down from last week's average of 4,153,000. Hour one pulled in 3,743,000
      viewers, followed by 4,287,000 in hour two and then down to 3,910,000 in
      the third and final hour. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and
      put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE 2K14 COVER ART REVEALED
      - WWE and 2K yesterday unveiled the WWE 2K14 cover art during Monday Night
      RAW featuring former WWE champion The Rock. The artwork features the
      People's Champ in his usual pose when he does the "FinallyŠ" routine. "I
      am exceptionally grateful to be chosen for the cover of WWE 2K14 and serve
      as the first cover Superstar under 2K's leadership," said The Rock "I want
      the cover of WWE 2K14 to electrify the people. I want the artwork to stand
      out and set a new standard for all WWE video games from 2K, both today and
      in the future." 2K is also running a contest where one person will have
      his or her artwork published as an alternate cover which will be
      distributed inside all retail copies. More information about that can be
      located at wwe.2k.com/covercontest. You can see the new cover at
      http://w-o.it/12fTwig

      > MITB PARTICIPANTS ANNOUNCED
      - The Money In The Bank ladder match where the winner will cash in for the
      WWE title was announced on RAW yesterday night. Seven participants - all
      former WWE or World Heavyweight champions - will be taking part in this
      match and these are CM Punk, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Christian,
      Sheamus, Kane, and the returning Rob Van Dam. Another match for the
      pay-per-view was also added on RAW featuring Ryback taking on Chris
      Jericho in addition to the already announced Mark Henry vs John Cena for
      the WWE title.

      > WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER OPENING NEXT MONTH
      - Jim Ross wrote in his latest blog that the WWE Performance Center will
      be officially opening on Thursday, July 11, which also happens to be the
      next NXT tapings at Full Sail University. A grand opening for the media
      and invited guests will be held on the day and will not be open to the
      public. "The Performance Center begins a new era in the development of WWE
      talents that is truly exciting. I went through the facility again last
      week and it is amazing," JR wrote. He also added that there is not an NFL
      training facility in the country that exceeds what WWE has done with this
      facility, which is located in Winter Park, Florida.