    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013

      Sunday, June 23, 2013 Issue #3953

      Hello from Sin City! I always thought it would be fun to celebrate my
      birthday here in Las VegasŠ.and I was right! LOL. Now if I could only win
      some money backŠ

      Not much stuff going on this weekend. Have a good one!

      > RON SIMMONS APPRECIATION NIGHT AT NON-TELEVISED EVENT
      - The non-televised WWE live event in Tallahassee, Florida last night was
      a Ron Simmons Appreciation Night. Ron's friend John "Bradshaw" Layfield
      hosted the festivities, introducing the former WCW champion going through
      his young days at FSU, playing football, and having his jersey retired.
      The WWE Hall of Famer was then introduced to the crowd and he came out
      wearing his retired #50 jersey. After a video of all his accomplishments
      played, Simmons took the mic and addressed the crowd. JBL also gave
      Simmons a plaque after June 22, 2013, was declared Ron Simmons Day in
      Tallahassee. The former APA member then ended the night with his usual
      "DAMN!"

      > FUNNY SUMMERSLAM 2013 PROMO RELEASED
      - The hilarious promo for the SummerSlam 2013 pay-per-view has been
      released featuring the Bella Twins, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Prime Time
      Players, Dolph Ziggler, and AJ Lee. The ad has the Bella Twins playing
      beach volley, Daniel Bryan trying to start a fire at camp with kids and
      never manages, Kane coming to the rescue, PTP munching away on corn on the
      cob, and Ziggler "showing off" winning toys for AJ at a park. The advert
      ends with Brie and Nikki Bella doing their best Baywatch running on the
      beach. You can watch it at http://w-o.it/11VEISs

      > RVD EXPLAINS WHY HE LEFT TNA
      - WWE-bound Rob Van Dam pulled no punches on Twitter when he was asked by
      a fan why ddi he ever leave TNA Wrestling. "Contract expired. So did
      professionalism, courtesy and respect," RVD said in his reply. Van Dam
      worked for TNA between March 2010 and March 2013, making his debut on an
      episode of IMPACT defeating Sting. He won both TNA World title and X
      Division title during his three year stint in the company.

      > MCMAHON FAMILY FOUNDATION DONATES TO STAMFORD THEATRE
      - The McMahon Family Foundation has just donated $25,000 to Stamford's
      Palace Theatre to benefit its arts education programs according to
      Broadwayworld.com. "We are so grateful to the Vince & Linda McMahon Family
      Foundation for its generosity. The scholarships we are offering to our
      Triple Threat Performer Intensive would not be possible without this
      grant," said Palace Theatre Executive Director Michael E. Moran, Jr.
      "While educators and employers place increased focus on science,
      technology, engineering and math (STEM) courses, research shows that
      integrating those subjects with the arts can enhance students' interest,"
      Linda McMahon said. "Arts education, especially at a young age, promotes
      creative thinking, teamwork and communication - skills necessary for
      success later in life."