    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013

      Wednesday, June 19, 2013 Issue #3951

      Nothing to say todayŠback tomorrow.

      > ON-THE-FLY MATCH ENDING ON RAW CAUSES BACKSTAGE ARGUMENT
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that the match between Daniel Bryan and Randy
      Orton was called off for real and was not part of the storyline yesterday.
      The call was made after Bryan suffered a stinger following the missile
      dropkick on Orton. The site also adds that Bryan was pissed backstage and
      expressed his anger towards Triple H for stopping the match in the gorilla
      position which resulted into a loud argument. The two eventually cooled
      down their jets afterward and HHH explained that they were protecting him
      and didn't want him to get hurt. The original finish of the match was
      supposed to be Bryan winning against Orton.

      > WWE ISSUES STATEMENT AFTER BEING ASSOCIATED IN MURDER STORY
      - WWE made the news for all the wrong reasons after a 5 year old was
      killed by her brother after he practiced "wrestling moves" on his sister
      in Louisiana. The brother, 13 years of age, was arrested on on day and
      charged with second degree murder after autopsy revealed that his sister
      died of severe blunt trauma, which included broken ribs, a lacerated liver
      and internal bleeding. In an interview with the boy, detectives said that
      he had had been practicing "World Wrestling Entertainment-style moves" on
      his little sister, which eventually led to hear death. "The death of
      Viloude Louis is a tragedy and we express our heartfelt condolences.
      Authorities have already charged the accused with second degree murder and
      determined that this was not an accidental death due to a wrestling move,"
      a statement from WWE reads. "The facts of this case clearly point to a
      lack of parental supervision and a teenager who had a history of violent
      behavior toward his 5-year-old stepsister. It is illogical to conclude
      that the repeated, brutal and ultimately fatal beating of a 5-year-old
      little girl by a teenager could be confused with imitation of WWE action
      seen on TV."

      > ANOTHER CREATIVE WRITER LEAVES WWE
      - WWE creative head writer David Kreizman has parted ways with the
      company, this time instead of being fired he was the one who walked away
      from WWE. The former soap opera writer who worked on television hits such
      as Guiding Light, As The World Turns, and All My Children, joined WWE in
      March of this year and only managed to stay onboard for less than four
      months. You think working for the McMahons is easy? Ask the handful of
      writers who have departed this year because of the stress and drama
      backstage!

      > MYSTERIO UNDERGOES ANOTHER SURGERY
      - Rey Mysterio underwent surgery earlier today again under the care of Dr.
      James Andrews, a surgery which Mysterio himself described as a "minor
      procedure." The 38 year old Superstar has been out of action since March
      of this year and was taken out of story lines by Mark Henry due to a knee
      injury he had to fix. His return was supposed to be in late August
      although it's not clear if this new surgery will once again delay his
      return. Mysterio has been taking time off for quite a while now, taking
      care of injuries and other personal issues. He currently sits on strike
      two on the Wellness Program, with his last suspension coming in April of
      last year where he was suspended for 60 days.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW did 4,153,000 viewers for this week's show for a 3.0
      rating, up 163,000 viewers from last week. Hour one did 4,030,000 viewers
      followed by 4,260,000 in the second and 4,170,000 in the third hour.
      (Ratings compile by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)