    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      Tuesday, June 18, 2013 Issue #3950

      I really enjoyed RAW last night. I think it was the best show since the
      post-WrestleMania RAW with the crazy crowd. It had returns, surprises,
      heel turns and one awesome promo.

      I have to admit, I completely fell for the Mark Henry segment. Yes, Cena
      standing there should have given it away but to be honest it didn't even
      cross my mind. Mark Henry pulled one of - if not - the best promos of his
      entire career. He sounded sincere, played along with the fans, and looked
      genuinely sad that he was leavingĀŠuntil that world's strongest slam! Yes,
      I popped big time. Those who were following live on Twitter got my
      reaction. It was great. Awesome. Perfect. Can someone please give an
      Academy Award to Mark Henry for that outstanding performance? Now let's
      hope he wins the title.

      Anyway, Jeff Jackson and Tony Mirabella return on the air tonight at 9PM
      EST with Unplugged, a show which is replacing Wrestling News Live. It's
      the same team hosting but under a new name. The guys will be discussing
      Payback, last night's RAW, all the news of the week and much more. Listen
      at http://www.snsradionetwork.com

      > MARK HENRY SWERVES THE WRESTLING WORLD IN TERRIFIC SEGMENT
      - Former World Heavyweight champion Mark Henry announced his retirement on
      Monday Night RAW, then turned on John Cena in what was one of the best
      segments and swerves on RAW this year. Mark Henry came out just as John
      Cena was wrapping up his interview and told Cena to hang around cause he
      wants to say something to him and everyone watching. Henry said he
      respects everyone in the company because he knows how hard it is to do it.
      He told Cena that he's doing an awesome job and at this rate he will be
      the greatest WWE champion of all time. Henry was crying and said he's done
      pretty good for himself although not as successful as John Cena. He then
      announced he is formally retiring from active roster as fans chanted "one
      more match" and "thank you Henry." John Cena lead the clapping and handed
      him the WWE title. Henry gave Cena the title back, saying that that is
      something you have to earn. "I stand before you a proud, proud man," a
      very emotional Henry told the crowd as everyone gave him a standing
      ovation. He thanked his wife, son and daughter, and then said, "Baby I'm
      coming home!" At that point, Cena went back in the ring and gave Henry the
      title and raised his hand. As soon as Cena went to hug Henry, Henry
      grabbed him and delivered the world's strongest slam to a thunderous pop
      from the crowd! Standing at the top of the ramp, collecting his wrestling
      boots which he left behind on his way down, Henry looked at the crowd and
      screamed, "That's what I do!" You can see the awesome segment at
      http://w-o.it/1aooIze

      > KAITLYN SUFFERS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION ON RAW
      - There was a wardrobe malfunction on RAW during the segment featuring the
      new Divas champion AJ Lee and former champ Kaitlyn. After Stephanie
      McMahon threatened to fire AJ following the trading of insults, Kaitlyn
      and the rest of the Divas locker room came out to face AJ. Kaitlyn
      proceeded to go in the ring and tackle the new champion and while the two
      were rolling around in the ring, Kaitlyn's top had enough and decided to
      let one nipple out. "A slight wardrobe malfunction may or may not have
      happened (from the velocity of the Spear)," Kaitlyn wrote on Twitter.
      Kaitlyn quickly arranged her top as Big E Langston escorted AJ out on his
      shoulder to avoid further confrontation. You can check out two photos from
      the slip at http://w-o.it/11Lmsvg

      > LESNAR RETURNS AND DELIVERS F5 TO CM PUNK
      - Brock Lesnar returned to RAW and delivered an F5 to CM Punk, leaving the
      former WWE champion motionless in the middle of the ring to end the
      broadcast. During the show, Punk told Heyman yet again that he is not his
      client and he doesn't need his help unlike Curtis Axel and Brock Lesnar.
      Punk eventually banned Heyman from accompanying him to the ring for his
      matches since he almost cost him his match against Jericho at the Payback
      pay-per-view. Before walking out for his match against Alberto Del Rio,
      Heyman stopped Punk and told him that he loved him and hugged him. After
      the match was over, Brock Lesnar's music hit the speakers and out walked
      the former UFC and WWE champion. After circling the ring, Lesnar jumped
      in, grabbed a microphone, smiled at Punk, dropped the mic, and hit the F5
      to close off the show.

      > PUNK VS LESNAR TARGETED FOR SUMMERSLAM
      - The first time ever match between CM Punk and Brock Lesnar is expected
      to be held at SummerSlam in August and not at the Money In The Bank
      pay-per-view next month. With Lesnar still on limited dates with the
      company, it makes sense to hold off on to this big match for one of the
      biggest pay-per-views on the WWE calendar, not to mention that it gives
      WWE around 2 months to build Punk's revenge on Heyman and his client.
      SummerSlam will be taking place on August 18 at the STAPLES Center in Los
      Angeles, California.

      > WWE EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH FRUITY PEBBLES
      - Post Fruity Pebbles announced in a press release today that WWE champion
      John Cena will be appearing on TV commercials, a mobile photo app and a
      toy giveaway, extending the partnership between WWE and Fruity Pebbles.
      Cena became the first man to knock Fred Flintstone off the popular cereal
      box and TV commercials, a partnership that started thanks to The Rock
      calling Cena "fruity pebbles" because of his wide variety of colored
      t-shirts during their feud for WrestleMania 28. "We're thrilled to be
      expanding our partnership with John Cena beyond the cereal box and
      connecting him with fans both on TV and at play," said Sharon Pupel,
      Marketing Director at Post Foods. "We hope kids enjoy virtually
      interacting with the 'champ' through the launch of the PebblesPics app and
      on-pack giveaway, and we want to make sure we continue to provide fans
      with fun and positive experiences, not only at the breakfast table, but
      throughout the day whenever and wherever they choose to play."

      > STOCKS SEE HIGHEST CLOSING SINCE DECEMBER 2011
      - WWE stocks closed over the $10 mark for the first time since December
      2011, ending the day at 10.06 a piece, up 1.21% from yesterday's afternoon
      closing. Trading during the day hit 10.08 at one point but settled down 2
      cents down. The company has a current market cap of $752.71 million.