    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013

      Saturday, June 15, 2013 Issue #3948

      We are waiting on the promo code from The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans to
      start booking rooms for WrestleMania XXX weekend. The contract was signed
      and delivered on Friday and we will launch to promo website once the code
      is here.

      > HEROIN OVERDOSE CLAIMS THE LIFE OF REID FLAIR
      - TMZ.COM is reporting that an accidental heroin overdose claimed the life
      of Reid Flair, the son of the Nature Boy Ric Flair, according to an
      autopsy report released today by the Mecklenberg County Medical Examiner's
      office. The medical examiner also found traces of muscle relaxant
      Clonazepam and Xanax which treat seizures, panic disorder, anxiety, and
      insomnia. Flair was found dead on March 29 in a hotel room in Charlotte,
      North Carolina, days after he returned from Japan. His father Ric was the
      one who found him motionless and made the 911 call.

      > REID FLAIR'S PARENTS COMMENT ON AUTOPSY RESULTS
      - Reid Flair's father and mother spoke to the Charlotte Observer after the
      autopsy results of their son were made public. His mother Beth said she
      had suspected that a drug overdose probably killed her son and the results
      didn't surprise her at all. The call from the medical examiner to share
      the news however was still hard to take and she said she spent the whole
      afternoon crying. "I knew his fears and I knew how to help him. All he
      wanted to do was stay busy, train and keep his mind off the old triggers,
      then go back to Japan. He was doing really well there. He was happy,² Beth
      told the newspaper. His father Ric said he loved his son and he should
      have been on top of the world. "But he was fighting a battle he couldn't
      win. I hope people remember his laugh, his spirit and his love of life."
      Earlier police reports say that Reid overdosed at least three times in a
      two year period starting January 2009 where he was found passed out at the
      wheel of a Porsche at a stop sign and taken to hospital. He overdosed
      twice more in 2011.

      > RIC FLAIR TO APPEAR AT NXT TAPINGS ON JUNE 20
      - Two time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair will be appearing at the June 20
      NXT tapings signing autographs for fans at Full Sail University in Winter
      Park, Florida. This will be Flair's first WWE public appearance in a while
      since his WrestleMania weekend appearances were canceled after his son
      Reid was found dead in a hotel room just a week before. Flair will be
      joining his daughter Ashley - who wrestles for NXT as Charlotte. On
      Twitter, his only daughter involved in wrestling asked him to maybe teach
      her how to "woooo!"

      > MEET FANDANGO'S ORIGINAL DANCE PARTNER
      - The Buffalo News has a story on the dancer that accompanied Fandango
      when he was introduced on television a few months ago. Her identity
      remained largely unknown, until know, after the newspaper tracked down the
      20 year old university student. Andrea Lynn got the call from WWE after
      the company called the Fred Astaire studio informing them they are coming
      to Buffalo and need a young ballroom dancer as soon as possible. She had
      five days to prepare for her big TV debut. She admitted she didn't know
      anyone in WWE as she is not a fan, although she knew of Hulk Hogan and
      Andre The Giant. Her one-time TV appearance turned into a two month gig
      and although she no longer works for WWE, the company told her that she
      might be brought back. You can read the full interesting interview at
      bit.ly/12MzP4E.

      > 2013 TNA HALL OF FAME LOCATION REVEALED
      - The 2013 TNA Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held at the San
      Diego Marriott Mission Valley hotel on October 19, the night before TNA's
      biggest pay-per-view of the year, Bound for Glory. The hotel just recently
      underwent a $9 million renovation and is located on Rio San Diego Drive.
      This year's inductee will be Kurt Angle, who will become the second person
      in the TNA Hall of Fame following the induction of Sting last year. Lex
      Luger did the honors for the former NWA/WCW/TNA champion last year and no
      information has been released yet on who will induct Kurt Angle.