    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013

      Thursday, June 13, 2013 Issue #3947

      We are happy to announce that The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans will be our
      partner hotel for WrestleMania XXX next year. Details will be announced
      during the weekend.

      > THE UNDERTAKER SAYS IT'S HARD WALKING AWAY FROM WRESTLEMANIA
      - In a rare interview with the media, The Undertaker talked to the Houston
      Chronicle about wrestling, raffling off his West Coast Chopper bike,
      WrestleMania, and much more. He agreed to do the interview only because he
      can raise more awareness about the raffle which all proceeds go to
      America's Mighty Warriors and attaching his name to it he figured it would
      raise more money. When asked why he still is doing professional wrestling
      considering all his injuries and surgeries, Taker said that because he
      loves doing it and it's very hard to walk away from WrestleMania. "And if
      I didn't perform at WrestleMania, in some strange weird way, I'd feel like
      I was letting Vince McMahon down," the Undertaker said. "I've been in the
      WWE for so long, and he's done so much for me." The funniest question was
      when Taker was quizzed on what does he do when he is not the Undertaker.
      Apart from sending a lot of time with his family and children and being
      horrible in golf, the former WWE champion said, "Šmost of my time is spent
      healing upŠso I can be the Undertaker again." You can read the full
      interview at bit.ly/11bLs2b.

      > BOOKER T UNDERGOES ANOTHER ARM SURGERY
      - WWE Hall of Famer and Smackdown GM Booker T wrote on Twitter that he
      underwent surgery to repair a triceps tear and everything went well. The
      former five time WCW champion has been out of action for a few weeks and
      at the end of April had surgery on his elbow to fix "20 years of
      Spinaroonies" as he properly put it at the time. It's not known when
      Booker is expected to be back on television.

      > DIVAS THROW BACHELORETTE PARTY IN VEGAS FOR NATALYA
      - The upcoming Total Divas reality TV show which will air on E! in July
      was filming scenes in Las Vegas yesterday as the Divas threw a
      bachelorette party for Natalya. Natalya was joined by the Bella twins,
      Cameron, Naomi, and newest Diva Jo-Jo Offerman in Sin City. Alicia Fox and
      the other new Diva Eva Marie - who are also part of the show - were not
      present. Daniel Bryan - who is dating Brie Bella - tagged along as well as
      the twin posted a photo of the two together by a pool in Vegas. Natalya is
      engaged to Tyson Kidd and the two have been together for a very long time.

      > HEYMAN LAUGHS OFF AT THE IDEA OF JOINT WWE/TNA SHOW
      - In an interview with British-based entertainment website Digital Spy,
      Paul Heyman laughed off at the idea of TNA President Dixie Carter wanting
      to do a joint event between WWE and TNA in the future. "Why wouldn't she,"
      Heyman said as he proceeded to recount a story about a friend of his who
      just started a new beverage company in the United States. "He would like
      to do a global promotion with Coca-Cola. I don't suggest that Coca-Cola
      would be profitable having to do a global co-promotion with Shmuley's Soda
      Company. In the same way it would make no sense for WWE with 95% global
      share to do an event with TNA with its 5% global market share," Heyman
      explained. You can read the interview in full which also tackles CM Punk,
      Brock Lesnar, WrestleMania XXX and more at digitalspy.co.uk.

      > MICKIE JAMES IN DR PEPPER COMMERCIAL
      - TNA Knockout Mickie James is starring in one of the several "one of a
      kind" Dr Pepper commercials. James talks about her love of wrestling,
      horseback riding, and singing during the commercial as well as talking
      about when she first drank Dr Pepper. She is currently featured on the Dr
      Pepper website as the June fan and her images are used in promotion for
      the One of A Kind Dr Pepper title belt contest. You can see the video at
      http://w-o.it/ZLu8jw