    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013

      Monday, June 10, 2013 Issue #3945

      Hello hello. I made it to the other side of the world on Saturday night,
      now writing this from my home for the next two weeks - Arlington,
      Virginia. Like I said last week, sending times will vary while I'm away
      for the next three weeks.

      > BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES COMPETITORS
      - 12 TNA Superstars will be battling out in the Bound For Glory Series
      competition with the winner going to face whoever the TNA champion is at
      the time at this year's Bound For Glory pay-per-view. The series consists
      of several matches with winners and losers getting points and at the end
      of the competition, whoever has scored the most points advances to the
      main event of the biggest TNA pay-per-view of the year. The twelve
      competitors in this year's Bound For Glory Series are AJ Styles, Austin
      Aries, Bobby Roode, Chris Daniels, Hernandez, Jay Bradley, Jeff Hardy,
      Joseph Park, Kazarian, Ken Anderson, Magnus, and Samoa Joe.

      > HOGAN HINTS AT ANOTHER WRESTLING RUN
      - Hulk Hogan posted a message on his Twitter account today teasing that he
      will be lacing up his wrestling boots one more time. "Perfect timing to
      start serious training again," Hogan wrote, adding that this would be his
      "last time around the block" and the intense training will lead to
      transformation. The former WWE and WCW champion has hinted in the past
      that he would like another run and win the TNA title.

      > FANDANGO SUFFERS CONCUSSION
      - WWE.COM is reporting that Fandango has suffered a concussion during the
      Smackdown tapings this past Tuesday night and was pulled out from all
      non-televised events. While Fandango has passed the concussion impact
      test, WWE doctors have not cleared him to start wrestling again yet so his
      involvement in the triple threat match for the Intercontinental title at
      the Payback pay-per-view this Sunday could be effected. If Fandango is
      pulled, it would mark the second time in a row that a wrestler was not
      medically cleared to wrestle on a pay-per-view due to a concussion. Dolph
      Ziggler had to be pulled from the ladder match at Extreme Rules after he
      was on the receiving end of a concussion as well. Ziggler has now been
      cleared to return.

      > PAYBACK PRE-SHOW MATCH ANNOUNCED
      - Sheamus vs Daniel Sandow has been announced as the pre-show match for
      this Sunday's Payback pay-per-view which will take place in Chicago,
      Illinois. The preview show, now titled Kickoff to Payback, will stream on
      WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitter, Samsung SMART
      TVs, Google+, Pinterest, Pheed and Xbox 360, starting at 7:30PM EST. With
      just days to go for the show, only three matches have so far been
      announced for the pay-per-view card. These are John Cena vs Ryback in a 3
      stages of hell match for the WWE title, Wade Barrett vs Fandango vs The
      Miz in a triple threat for the Intercontinental title, and CM Punk vs
      Chris Jericho.

      > WWE LOOKING FOR GM FOR NEW PERFORMANCE CENTER
      - The WWE corporate website posted a new job for the upcoming WWE
      Performance Center which will be housed in Orlando, Florida. The new
      state-of-the-art building will be the home of WWE developmental and the
      company is looking for a General Manager (not the one you see on TV, but a
      proper one) to oversee everyone who comes in to the building. He or she
      will be reporting to the Senior Vice President of Talent Relations and
      Development. WWE is looking for someone who will run the day-to-day
      operations, co-ordinate programs, money management, media training, and
      wellness education. If you're interested, go to corporate.wwe.com and
      click on the Careers link.

      > 12 ROUNDS 2: RELOADED OUT IN STORES
      - The new WWE Studios movie 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded was released in stores
      nationwide on both DVD and Blu-Ray last week. The straight-to-disc movie
      features Randy Orton playing the role of paramedic Nick Malloy who just
      like John Cena's character in the first 12 Rounds, gets involved in a game
      of cat and mouse fighting agains time to avoid a murder spree. The
      original 12 Rounds was released in theaters on March 27, 2009 and did a
      total of $17,280,326 in worldwide box office revenue.

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON'S SUCCESS CONTINUES IN HOLLYWOOD
      - The Rock's success in the box office charts continues as Fast & Furious
      6 raced to the $500,000,000 mark in a record time for any Universal movie.
      The movie did an additional $19,760,000 this weekend, dropping to the
      second place, sending it's domestic total to $202,946,000 and $381,700,000
      in overseas revenue for a total of $584,646,000 worldwide in just 17 days.
      Apart from his success in Fast & Furious 6, Dwayne Johnson has two other
      movies in the box office chart, G.I. Joe: Retaliation in number 17 and
      Pain & Gain in number 21. The G.I. Joe sequel has $365,484,000 in
      worldwide revenue while Pain & Gain is at $49,206,000 domestically since
      the movie isn't set for an overseas release till August. (Revenue totals
      courtesy of BoxOfficeMojo.com)