    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013

      Friday, June 7, 2013 Issue #3944

      The newsletter for the next three weeks will be sent at a later time since
      I will be in the U.S. for the next 21 days starting tomorrow. I am
      imagining it will be delivered at around 10PM EST every day for the next
      two weeks and then for the last week it will all depend on my schedule so
      timing will be different. My last week is a holiday in Las Vegas so you
      can imagine why there will be no fixed time LOL!

      As always, you can follow us on Facebook
      (http://www.facebook.com/wrestlingonline) and Twitter
      (http://www.twitter.com/wrestlingonline) and YouTube
      (http://www.youtube.com/wrestlingonlinecom) for all the latest and if you
      are interested to follow my personal account on Twitter (not wrestling
      related, just my usual ramblings and travel pics etc), the username is
      @colinvassallo.

      > KURT ANGLE INTERRUPTS RAMPAGE JACKSON'S DEBUT
      - The newest member of the TNA roster, Rampage Jackson, made his debut
      yesterday during the live IMPACT in Duluth, Georgia, in a five minute
      in-ring segment. Jeremy Borash introduced the former UFC champion who said
      it's an honor for him to be here and since he's from Memphis he was always
      a wrestling fan. He said he wants to be the best in TNA and to do that, he
      eventually has to beat the best. At that point, Kurt Angle's music kicked
      in and out walked the second inductee into the TNA Hall of Fame. Angle
      told him if he wants to beat the best, he doesn't have to look any further
      cause he's staring at him. Angle warned Jackson that he might be the best
      in the cage, but this is his ring, his world, and when he thinks he's
      ready to go, he has to go through him. The two then had a nose-to-nose
      stare down but then shook hands to end the segment. You can watch it in
      full at http://w-o.it/189WGZy

      > STING TALKS WRESTLING THE UNDERTAKER AND TNA FUTURE
      - In an interview with the VOC Nation Radio Network, TNA Hall of Famer and
      former champion Sting expressed his wish to wrestle the Undertaker, saying
      that everyone wants to work WrestleMania, even himself. Sting questioned
      TNA's intentions when they inducted him in the Hall of Fame, thinking that
      they sort of want him to retire even though he was assured by Dixie Carter
      that it wasn't the case. When talking about losing to Bully Ray and not
      getting another shot at the title, he said he doesn't know what the
      booking team is up to and all the stuff that is happening makes him
      wonder. Sting said that he's on a one year contract and he was very close
      to signing with WWE before deciding to give TNA a try. He did acknowledge
      once again of talks between him and WWE in 2007 but said there was nothing
      official.

      > NEW TRAILER FOR TOTAL DIVAS REALITY SHOW
      - A new trailer to promote the Total Divas reality show on E! has been
      released, with the main focus on the Bella Twins. The one minute fifty
      second trailer looks at the behind the scenes training, traveling, drama,
      romance, and everything else in between featuring Nikki, Brie, Cameron,
      Naomi, Natalya, and newcomers Jo Jo and Eva Marie. The Total Divas show,
      originally set for the WWE Network, will premiere in July on E!
      Television. You can see the trailer at http://w-o.it/ZvBS90

      > WWE RETURNING TO SHANGHAI, CHINA IN AUGUST
      - WWE has announced that the company will be returning to China for a live
      show on Friday, August 2, in Shanghai at the Oriental Sports Center. "We
      are extremely delighted to be back in Shanghai and offer the 'WWE LIVE'
      experience to Chinese fans for the first time," said Sweesin Wu, WWE's
      Vice President & General Manager, Asia Pacific. "We look forward to
      showcasing our unique brand of family-friendly entertainment that only WWE
      can deliver." The tour is being branded the "first time" as it is under
      the 'WWE LIVE' banner instead of RAW or Smackdown brands. This is the
      third trip for WWE to China after making their initial debut in 2010 at
      the Shanghai Expo at the Mercedes Benz Arena, a free show available to
      anyone who attended the expo. In 2012, the Smackdown brand returned for a
      show at the Oriental Sports Center. Tickets are available via
      www.Ticket2010.com.

      > BIG SHOW & MARK HENRY AT SPECIAL OLYMPICS CEREMONY
      - WWE Superstars Mark Henry and the Big Show will be at tonight's Special
      Olympics Connecticut Summer Games ceremony which will start at 7:15PM.
      "Excited to have @TheMarkHenry and @WWETheBigShow at the Special Olympics
      CT Summer Games Opening Ceremonies tonight," tweeted the WWE Chairman and
      CEO Vince McMahon earlier today. The games kick off today and will go
      through this Sunday involving over 2,000 athletes with the competition
      taking place at the Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven and
      the Hamden Hall Athletic Field in Hamden. WWE will be the official
      production partner of the 2014 Special Olympics USA Games, filming the
      opening ceremony as well as producing daily recaps of the games.

      > DOLPH ZIGGLER BACK IN ACTION TOMORROW
      - Dolph Ziggler will be returning to action tomorrow at the non-televised
      live event in Johnson City, Tennessee, exactly a month after he suffered a
      concussion at the hands of Jack Swagger during a taping of Smackdown. The
      current champion will be going one on one against Alberto Del Rio in his
      first match back and will also be live on Monday Night RAW in three days
      time. Ziggler passed the concussion tests that he had to undergo to be
      cleared to return.