    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013

      Wednesday, June 5, 2013 Issue #3943

      We have reached a preliminary agreement with a hotel in New Orleans for
      WrestleMania XXX accommodations and we'll put pen to paper hopefully by
      the end of next week. It's going to be a great price in a great location
      and most importantly, a terrific hotel. If you've stayed with us before
      during WM weekend, you know we don't choose crappy hotels and we're very
      excited about this one. We hope to make an announcement next week with all
      the details.

      > QUINTON "RAMPAGE" JACKSON JOINS TNA AND BELLATOR
      - TNA Wrestling, Bellator, and Spike TV, announced yesterday that former
      UFC champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, has signed a multi-year
      partnership with the three companies. The announcement was made by Kevin
      Kay, Spike TV President, Bjorn Rebney, Bellator CEO, and Dixie Carter, TNA
      Wrestling President. The landmark partnership includes Jackson competing
      in Bellator MMA, along with joining the superstars of TNA's IMPACT
      Wrestling. Rampage is one of the best known MMA fighters competing today,"
      said Carter. "He is a true cross-over star and his talent, big personality
      and popularity among a wide range of fans make him an extraordinary fit
      for our company."

      > RAMPAGE ON IMPACT TOMORROW
      - Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will make his first TNA appearance tomorrow
      night live on IMPACT Wrestling which is being held in Duluth, Georgia at
      The Arena at Gwinnett Center. Spike, TNA, and Bellator held a press
      conference today to announce more details of the deal between all parties
      which includes Rampage getting his own TV show on Spike. "We are looking
      for Rampage to dominate IMPACT like he dominated MMA. I want to be very
      clear, he is very serious about his deal with TNA,² TNA President Dixie
      Carter said. Rampage said that the wrestling audience "gets it" and he
      always wanted to be a professional wrestler. "I was doing powerbombs in
      high school." TNA and Bellator share another MMA fighter between the two -
      King Mo - who signed a similar deal like Jackson, minus his own TV show.

      > TNA ANNOUNCER TODD KENELEY'S SERVICES NO LONGER REQUIRED
      - TNA announcer Todd Keneley has been let go and will no longer form part
      of the announce team. Keneley was hired in October of last year by Eric
      Bischoff and was added to the Taz and Mike Tenay announce team. Before
      joining TNA, he worked for NWA Hollywood as a backstage interviewer and
      then served as the ring announcer for the short-lived Hulk Hogan Celebrity
      Championship Wrestling reality show. His last work for TNA was at the
      Slammiversary pay-per-view this past Sunday.

      > KMART AND WWE LAUNCH NEVER GIVE UP BY JOHN CENA CLOTHING LINE
      - Kmart and WWE are launching the first-ever exclusive children's apparel
      line called Never Give Up by John Cena, set for debut this fall in Kmart
      stores nationwide as well as online at Kmart.com. The Never Give Up
      clothing line will feature shirts, hoodies, pants, shorts, outerwear,
      headwear, and accessories all "inspired" by the current WWE champion. "I
      am excited to announce WWE's relationship with Kmart and bring the Never
      Give Up by John Cena collection to all of our young fans," said Cena. "For
      the first time ever, young shoppers will be able to go to Kmart and find a
      new line of apparel that expresses my lifestyle and my never give up
      attitude."

      > RAW RATING
      - The NBA game going head to head against Monday Night RAW pummeled the
      WWE show in the ratings, with RAW getting only a 2.6 rating with an
      average of 3,640,000 viewers, down 300,000 viewers from the previous week.
      The show had 3,620,000 viewers in the first and second hour and 3,800,000
      viewers in the third, giving RAW the lowest rating in months. WWE were
      bracing for the hammering and the show was rumored to have been rewritten
      during the day to try and soften the blow by putting the McMahons on the
      broadcast. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON'S THE HERO TV SHOW DEBUTS TOMORROW
      - Dwayne Johnson's first reality TV show The Hero will debut tomorrow
      night on TNT starting at 8PM EST. The former WWE champion will host the
      reality show featuring a competition testing the strength, courage, and
      integrity of a diverse group of nine contestants. The players will be
      tested physically, mentally, and morally, before the American public votes
      on who will be The Hero. TNT has released the first five minutes of
      tomorrow's show online and it looks pretty good with some wicked
      challenges, fighting, insults, money, and a whole lot of drama. You can
      see it at http://w-o.it/11rMois