    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013

      Thursday, May 30, 2013 Issue #3940

      We have space available for the $3-a-day advertising on the newsletter. No
      minimum required. E-mail me for more details. Thank you.

      > RAW RATING
      - The Memorial Day edition of Monday Night RAW did 3,945,000 viewers, down
      from last week's 4,227,000 viewers for a 2.82 final rating. Hour one did
      3,993,000 viewers, followed by 3,950,000 in the second hour and then
      3,891,000 viewers in the third hour. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > WWE AND WARNER BROS. TEAM UP FOR FLINSTONES MOVIE
      - WWE Studios and Warner Bros. announced that they are teaming up to
      co-produce a Flinstones animated movie which will be released in early
      2015. This is the second agreement between the two companies to co-produce
      an animated movie after the two announced a Scooby Doo movie last year.
      Warner Bros. is thrilled to continue our partnership with WWE Studios as
      we begin production of the latest Flintstones animated feature," said Jeff
      Brown. "Our recent production collaborations have proven successful and we
      have the utmost confidence that the latest tag team between the WWE
      Superstars and The Flintstones will deliver the same results." McMahon,
      Cena, and Punk, will be involved in the animated movie with the characters
      of Vince McMagma, John Cenastone, and C.M. Punkrock respectively. Warner
      Bros. Home Entertainment will handle all worldwide distribution on
      Blu-Ray, DVD, VOD, and digital while WWE will market the film.

      > AJ LEE MAKES IT ON COMPLEX MAGAZINE'S HOTTEST 100
      - WWE Diva AJ was made the Complex Magazine 100 Hottest Women Right Now
      list which was published today. The 26 year old New Jersey native is
      half-way down (or up) the list, sitting in the 50th place. "Admit it,
      you'd love to have AJ Lee kick your ass. That's one of the main appeals of
      the WWE's lovely lineup of turnbuckle-leaping "Divas," chief of which
      these days is AJ Lee," says the excerpt regarding her. "Aside from her
      physical prowess, the New Jersey native's most cherished attribute, at
      least for the WWE's legion of loud and proud fanboys, is her
      self-proclaimed "Geek Goddess" reputation. She's just as apt to body-slam
      you as is she to play XBox and borrow your latest Spider-Man issue." The
      list is topped by Rihanna.

      > KOFI KINGSTON TO UNDERGO SURGERY
      - Former U.S. champion Kofi Kingston will be off WWE television for up to
      two months as he will be undergoing elbow surgery this week. Kingston did
      appear on Tuesday at the Smackdown television tapings which were taped in
      Edmonton and shot an angle to explain his absence for the next several
      weeks.

      > CENA, BRYAN, STEAMBOAT, AT WIZARD WORLD THIS WEEK
      - WWE Superstars John Cena and Daniel Bryan along with WWE Hall of Famer
      Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat will be appearing at Wizard World,
      Philadelphia's Comic Con in the next few days. Cena is appearing at the
      convention today from 3:30PM till 7:30PM while Daniel Bryan will be there
      on Saturday, May 1, between 12:30PM and 3:30PM. Steamboat will also be
      there on Saturday from 1PM till 4PM. The two will do a Q&A together
      between 3PM and 3:30PM in room 108. The WWE champion is featured on the
      main graphic of the Wizard World website along with Stan Lee, William
      Shatner, Henry Winkler, and others.

      > IMPACT BACK TO 9PM TIME SLOT STARTING TONIGHT
      - TNA IMPACT will go back to its old time slot of 9PM EST starting with
      tonight's episode on Spike TV. The change was announced earlier this
      month. TNA and Spike moved IMPACT to the 8PM time slot a year ago on May
      31 to try and increase their viewership however the move didn't really
      work with the first hour of the show often getting less and less and
      viewers. The time slot change was announced when IMPACT moved live every
      week. So starting tonight, TNA fans can catch the show from 9PM to 11PM on
      Spike.

      > JEFF HARDY TO APPEAR AT SLAMMIVERSARY PAY-PER-VIEW
      - Former TNA champion Jeff Hardy will be returning this coming Sunday at
      the Slammiversary pay-per-view after more than six weeks off television.
      Hardy was last seen on TNA TV on the April 11 edition of IMPACT, losing to
      Bully Ray in a Full Metal Mayhem match for the TNA title. His return was
      announced by TNA President Dixie Carter on Twitter, who said that she's
      happy to announce that he'll be back on the pay-per-view and urged fans to
      tune in tonight on IMPACT for more information about Hardy's role on the
      show.