    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013

      Friday, May 24, 2013 Issue #3937

      Yesterday was the 14th anniversary of the death of Owen Hart, one of the
      most gifted Superstars to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. It was a
      dark day indeed and I remember doing the play-by-play of the Over The Edge
      pay-per-view on the old mIRC channel for W-O when it happened. Will never
      forget that day.

      The death of Owen Hart is one of our handful of Timeline features on
      Wrestling-Online.com. Stories from the moment he died, to the
      investigation, funeral, and lawsuits are listed in chronological order
      from the W-O Newsletter at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/timeline/the-tragic-death-of-owen-hart/

      > PUNK AND AXEL GO AT IT ON TWITTER
      - Two of the "Paul Heyman guys" went at it on Twitter today after CM Punk
      corrected a grammar mistake of a tweet posted by Curtis Axel. "Life is
      good when your a #PaulHeymanGuy!!!," tweeted Axel followed with a photo of
      Lesnar, himself, CM Punk, and Paul Heyman. CM Punk was quick to correct
      his team mate - if you can call him like that - retweeting the same
      message but at the end he added a simple correction. "You're," Punk wrote,
      pointing out the mistake of the tweet. The son of the late Mr Perfect was
      also quick to fire back at the former WWE champion. "Love the grammar
      geeks! Just think, how impressive would it be to correct grammar with one
      eye after I bust YOUR orbital bone? #nerds," he wrote. Trouble in paradise
      already?

      > THE SCORE IN CANADA TO AIR EXTRA FOOTAGE OF RAW
      - Former WWE referee Jimmy Korderas who now works for WWE's Canadian
      broadcaster The Score revealed on his Twitter that the Bret Hart
      Appreciation Night set for the May 27 RAW in Calgary will air exclusively
      on The Score after RAW wraps up filming. WWE has marketed this special
      edition of RAW as a Bret Hart night on television so the WWE Hall of Famer
      will be appearing on the broadcast however the extra good stuff that is
      planned will only be done after the show goes off the air. "Scheduled to
      be a part of the festivities are Vince McMahon, Shawn Michaels & I'm sure
      a Hart or 2 will be there as well," Korderas wrote.

      > TWO NEW FEMALE FITNESS MODELS JOIN NXT
      - The NXT developmental group welcomed two new Divas-in-training to their
      facility last month as the WWE has signed female fitness models and
      bodybuilders Alexis Kaufman and Christina Vargas. The 21 year old blond
      Kaufman is from Columbus, Ohio, and participated in several
      fitness/bodybuilding competitions where she also won the 2011 IFBB Arnold
      Amateur. Christina Vargas is 28 years old from Las Vegas, Nevada, and just
      like Kaufman has appeared in a lot of competitions. She qualified for the
      2012 Bikini Olympics and won the Houston Pro Bikini in 2011. You can see
      photos (careful: they're hot!) of both Kaufman and Vargas at
      http://w-o.it/ZgyBfT

      > WWE TV PRODUCER JOHN GABURICK LEAVING THE COMPANY
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE Vice President of Television
      Production, "Big" John Gaburick, is leaving the company. Gaburick is best
      known for having an on-screen role during the Tough Enough seasons which
      aired on MTV over a decade ago. He is a longtime WWE employee and has been
      working there since the 90s and was a big part of WWE's television
      production especially with the running of WWE's reality TV show. Gaburick,
      despite not appearing on the last Tough Enough that aired on USA Network,
      was the one one who got Bill DeMott his job back as a trainer on the
      reality show in 2011.

      > TNA AND ALWAYS EVOLVE LAUNCH FITNESS MOBILE APP
      - TNA today announced the launch of the TNA Always Evolve fitness app for
      iOS and Android devices, available for $4.99 on the iTunes App Store and
      Google Play. TNA Wrestling teamed up with Always Evolve to create one of
      the most revolutionary fitness applications on the market with Jeff Hardy
      as your workout partner. The Hardy avatar will lead you through the
      four-week Always Evolve workout regimen, which activates all types of
      muscle fibers, slow, intermediate, and fast-twitch muscle groups. The app
      also features different programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced
      users, along with goal-setting and nutritional guidance from a certified
      nutritionist. Future modules of the app will feature additional TNA
      Superstars including Chavo Guerrero, Rob Terry, and Miss Tessmacher,
      giving fans the chance to alternate workout partners.