    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013

      Monday, May 20, 2013 Issue #3934

      Today marks the second anniversary of the passing of the great Macho Man
      Randy Savage. Can't believe it's been two years already. It's still hard
      to believe that he will not be there in person when he's inducted in the
      WWE Hall of Fame. One of the greatest wrestlers ever.

      > EXTREME RULES 2013 PPV RESULTS
      - Here are the results from last night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view which
      took place from the Scottrade Center in St Louis, Missouri. The Miz
      defeated Cody Rhodes in the pre-show match; Chris Jericho defeated
      Fandango; Dean Ambrose of The Shield defeated Kofi Kingston to win the
      U.S. title; Sheamus defeated Mark Henry in a strap match; Alberto Del Rio
      defeated Jack Swagger in an I quit match to become the number one
      contender for the World Heavyweight title; Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins
      of The Shield defeated Kane and Daniel Bryan in a Tornado tag team match
      to become the new Tag Team champions; Randy Orton defeated Big Show in an
      extreme rules match; John Cena vs Ryback in a last man standing match for
      the WWE title ended in a no contest; and Brock Lesnar defeated Triple H in
      a steel cage match.

      > WWE RETURNING TO ABU DHABI IN OCTOBER
      - WWE will be returning to Abu Dhabi later this year in October with three
      live events to be held at the Zayed Sports City Tennis Stadium. "Zayed
      Sports City is delighted to have WWE return to our facility this year.
      They are truly one of the world's most popular entertainment brands as
      demonstrated by three successful shows last year," added Zayed Sports
      City's General Manager Barry Bremner. "The talent that has been lined up
      this year will be very popular with UAE fans and the show will be
      exceptional. I would encourage fans to buy tickets early to avoid
      disappointment." The shows will be held on Thursday, October 10, Friday,
      October 11, and Saturday, October 12, all with a 7PM bell time. Tickets
      went on sale today at Ticketmaster.ae. WWE visited Abu Dhabi last year for
      the first time, setting attendance records for both a single event and a
      series of three entertainment events.

      > KEVIN JONAS SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR FOR RAW TONIGHT
      - Kevin Jonas of the famous Jonas Brothers will be the social media
      ambassador for tonight's WWE Monday Night RAW. The singer and reality TV
      star will be tweeting during the three hour broadcast using his
      @KevinJonas account which has over 3 million followers. Previous social
      media ambassadors included Arnold Schwarzenegger, Larry King, Khloe
      Kardashian, and others.

      > BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS STUNT GONE WRONG GETS THE JR TREATMENT
      - A stunt gone wrong at the Billboard Music Awards yesterday put wrestling
      into the spotlight as singer Miguel attempted to jump from one stage to
      another which resulted into a nasty looking finish. The 27 year old
      attempted to jump over a pit with fans during the live awards ceremony and
      while he barely made it on the other end, he landed on two fans, leg
      dropping one of them and landing on the hand of the other one. The leg
      drop was picture perfect unfortunately for the female fan, a leg drop
      which even Hulk Hogan himself admitted that it was done right!
      "MIGUELAMANIA at least he did it right brother," Hogan wrote on Twitter
      today. Many entertainment websites compared Miguel's leap to Hogan's leg
      drop and the name of Rey Mysterio even started trending during the show as
      fans started comparing Mysterio's flying leg drop to what they saw on TV.
      Hey, what about Fandango's finisher? The clip even got the Jim Ross
      treatment, with Ross' commentary from the Mankind vs Undertaker Hell In A
      Cell overlapping the Miguel leg drop and landing! Genius! You can watch
      the clip at http://w-o.it/12QdQVo