    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013

      Monday, May 13, 2013 Issue #3930

      The website is up and down due to issues with our hosting provider. It's
      happening a lot lately and it's getting quite annoying! Good thing is that
      they have thousands of other pissed off customers too so hopefully they'll
      fix it once and for all!

      Not much going on today. Back later.

      For over a decade TWO has been the place to talk about Pro
      Wrestling. With a global community of wrestling fans, join in
      now: http://www.TalkWrestlingOnline.com/forum/

      > MICHAEL COLE TO ATTEMPT CLIMB WITH JBL
      - WWE commentator Michael Cole has decided to tag team with his broadcast
      partner JBL to climb Mount Whitney in August as part of JBL's Seven
      Summits program. Cole wrote in his blog on Layfield's website that he
      wants to drop down 40 pounds by mid August to be in better shape for his
      first climb. It will be interesting to see how it works out with his WWE
      schedule. Mount Whitney is the highest summit in the contiguous United
      States with an elevation of 14,505 feet and lis located in the Sierra
      Nevada range in California. JBL is trying to climb the world's highest
      peaks on every continent in an effort to raise money for kids in Bermuda
      through the Family Centre. WWE is sponsoring his climbs.

      > JERICHO TAG TEAMS WITH DWTS FORMER DANCER FOR RAW
      - Chris Jericho's dancing partner for tonight's dance off against Fandango
      will be Edyta Sliwinska, a Polish ballroom dancer who was a regular on the
      first 10 seasons of the popular reality TV show Dancing With The Stars.
      "Hey A dancing tip for @Edyta_Sliwinska," wrote Fandango on Twitter.
      "Avoid breathing through your nose when dancing with @IAmJericho
      #RawIsFandango #danceoff." The last time Jericho decided to dance in front
      of Fandango, he took his dancing partner Summer Rae before throwing him
      off the stage.

      > WRESTLEMANIA 29 BLU-RAY AND DVD OUT TOMORROW
      - The WrestleMania 29 Blu-Ray and DVD will be released tomorrow in stores
      nationwide and online. The DVD version will contain the 3 discs while the
      Blu-Ray version will have 2 discs. Extras on the DVD version include the
      pre-show match between Wade Barrett and The Miz and the complete 2013 Hall
      of Fame ceremony. The Blu-Ray version will have the same extras as the DVD
      version as well as the Triple H and Brock Lesnar contract signing from the
      March 18 edition of RAW, CM Punk and the Undertaker segment from the March
      25 RAW, and the Legends Q&A session with Rock and Cena also from the March
      25 RAW.

      > JAMES STORM TO UNDERGO MRI FOR POSSIBLE HERNIA INJURY
      - Former TNA champion James Storm was injured on Thursday's IMPACT episode
      while refereeing the tag team match of Austin Aries and Bobby Roode versus
      Daniels and Kazarian. According to doctors, Storm has suffered a torn
      lower abdomen and ligament damage and will be going back again on
      Wednesday for an MRI to check if he has a hernia injury as well. Storm
      labeled his injury as a "freak accident" since he injured himself while
      refereeing instead of wrestling!