    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013

         _      _____ ___ ___ _____ _    ___ _  _  ___
        \ \    / / _ \ __/ __|_   _| |  |_ _| \| |/ __|
         \ \/\/ /|   / _|\__ \ | | | |__ | || .` | (_ |
                   ___  _  _ _    ___ _  _ ___
                  / _ \| \| | |  |_ _| \| | __|
      _  _ _____      _____ _    ___ _____ _____ ___ ___
      | \| | __\ \    / / __| |  | __|_   _|_   _| __| _ \
      | .` | _| \ \/\/ /\__ \ |__| _|  | |   | | | _||   /
      |_|\_|___| \_/\_/ |___/____|___| |_|   |_| |___|_|_\

      Saturday, May 11, 2013       Issue #3929

      Visit our website at http://www.wrestling-online.com

      Download app for iPhone  http://w-o.it/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry  http://w-o.it/wobbapp
      Download app for Android  http://w-o.it/woandroidapp
      Download app for iPad  http://w-o.it/woipadapp

      We have decided to stop covering mixed martial arts on Wrestling-Online.com due to lack of resources from our end among other factors.

      I would like to thank David Comer for his amazing work and help over the past year especially with live UFC PPV reports. He's a good man, and a good friend too. We'll be catching up next month in Vegas!

      The MMA section on our mobile apps will still be appearing until the next update. Stories will not be updated and the section will be eventually removed with the next release.

      In the meantime, check out the new-look Wrestling-Online.com.

      Talk Wrestling Online’s WWE Fantasy Wrestling game is now open!
      Join by May 19th to win cash prizes. It’s FREE to play:

            Web version at http://www.wrestling-online.com/

      > ZIGGLER DIAGNOSED WITH RETROGRADE AMNESIA FOLLOWING CONCUSSION
      - Dolph Ziggler's concussion from the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday has been described as "serious" according to Jim Ross, who said that there's no timeline as to when Ziggler will be returning to the ring. Speaking to WWE.COM, Ziggler said that he doesn't even remember what happened the day before, his involvement at RAW, driving to Smackdown, and being at the tapings. The World Heavyweight champion told WWE.COM that his headaches have gotten better and on Friday he only had a slight headache, a big improvement over what he had yesterday. "I've had a couple of concussions before and just had a headache. I've never not remembered entire days, like someone in a movie," Ziggler said, saying that this concussion has been the worst one so far in his career. The champ has been diagnosed with retrograde amnesia and he needs to go back to the doctor in a few days where he might need a scan. There has been no announcement over what will happen to Ziggler's involvement at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view yet. The idea of him wrestling in a ladder match certainly won't help his clearance!

      > SHOW VS ORTON ADDED TO EXTREME RULES
      - A new match has been added to the Extreme Rules pay-per-view featuring Big Show taking on Randy Orton in an extreme rules match. Meanwhile, the Sheamus vs Mark Henry match also at the same pay-per-view is now a strap match, making all matches announced so far with stipulations. Show vs Orton is the fifth match on the card with one week to go for the pay-per-view. It is headlined by Cena vs Ryback for the WWE title in a last man standing match.

      > BRET HART APPRECIATION NIGHT ON MAY 27 RAW
      - WWE.COM announced that the May 27 edition of Monday Night RAW from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, will be a Bret Hart Appreciation Night as the WWE Hall of Famer and former WWE champion will be in attendance. While previous appreciation nights celebrations happened after the show went off the air, this time around it will all be televised as WWE pays tribute to one of Canada's most famous Superstars. It is rumored that fellow Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be in Calgary as well for this show, something which is expected considering the long history between the two. The last time WWE planned an appreciation night for someone - Patt Patterson - it ended up being canceled as it was on the night that Jerry Lawler suffered his heart attack in Toronto.

      > HOGAN'S ATTORNEYS TARGETING OTHER WEBSITES
      - Hulk Hogan is going all out at trying to remove all traces of his sex tape from the Internet according to TMZ.COM. The article states that Hogan's attorneys are firing off letters to websites who have posted screenshots or published any part of the footage from the sex tape threatening to take legal action against them. One website which was targeted is TheDirty.com and it seems like that the editors have complied as the entry for their two posts regarding the sex tape have been emptied. It will be interesting to see how Hogan's team plan to eliminate the tape from the Internet since as you might have guessed, it's quite a bit difficult to wipe something completely off the web!

      > ABYSS RETURNS TO TNA
      - The character of Abyss made a surprise return on IMPACT Wrestling this week, joining number one contender Sting and Kurt Angle to take on Bully Ray, Devon, and Mr. Anderson in the main event of the TNA show. Abyss - played by Chris Parks - last appeared on TNA television at the Genesis pay-per-view in January of last year where he was assaulted backstage. Parks returned to television in March of that year as Mr. Joseph Park, Esq., in a storyline where he was Abyss' brother and looking for him.