    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:41 PM

      Tuesday, May 7, 2013 Issue #3927

      There will be no newsletter tomorrow as I'm flying to London for a day and
      I'm only taking my iPad along to update the site. The next newsletter will
      be on Thursday.

      > CENA, KANE, AND BRYAN HAVE FUN WITH WEST VIRGINIA CROWD
      - John Cena, Kane, and Daniel Bryan had some fun with the Wheeling, West
      Virginia, crowd this past weekend during a non-televised live event. After
      Kane took both tag titles, and Bryan complained about it, John Cena said
      they are in WV and it's a tradition that when WWE comes here, they do a
      little something different. Cena told Bryan that he will give him the WWE
      title instead if he sings the first verse and the chorus of the song
      "Country Roads." Cena said they are a team and he kicked off the song as
      the crowd sang along and then Bryan sang a bit and started goofing around
      in the ring. Cena then threw him the WWE title as he celebrated but Kane
      took the WWE title away from him and gave it back to Cena. Kane said that
      if he wants the tag team title, he has to do one thing - hug! Bryan didn't
      want to at first and fans chanted yes, yes, yes, and Bryan had some fun
      with the crowd hugging Kane in slow mo and then jumping up and down. The
      hilarious segment went on for 10 minutes and ended with a fan being
      invited to the ring to hug Cena and get into a yes/no shouting contest
      with Bryan. Great stuff. Watch it in full at http://w-o.it/12QInkD

      > LAST MAN STANDING AT EXTREME RULES
      - The main event of Extreme Rules has got itself a stipulation added apart
      from being for the WWE title. Current champ John Cena will defend his gold
      against number one contender Ryback in a last man standing match as
      announced yesterday on Monday Night RAW. This is the third gimmick match
      for the pay-per-view with Lesnar vs Triple H in a steel cage match and
      Ziggler vs Del Rio vs Swagger in a triple threat ladder match for the
      World title. The only other match announced with Sheamus vs Mark Henry is
      so far a regular match.

      > YOUTUBE PLANS SUBSCRIPTION-BASED MODEL, IS WWE JOINING?
      - In a story carried by the Financial Times it was revealed that YouTube
      is planning to announce a subscription model where viewers will be able to
      subscribe to certain channels for as little as $1.99 a month. WWE was
      listed in the story however it states that it is unclear which companies
      have signed up to adopt the new subscription-based service. WWE's YouTube
      channel boasts almost 1.5 million subscribers and contains over 11,000
      videos with a massive 528 million video views overall. Last week WWE
      announced a new partnership with Yahoo! for a new digital video channel,
      raising doubts that the deal between WWE and YouTube is about to end.

      > THE MIZ WRAPS UP FILMING UPCOMING TV MOVIE
      - Former WWE champion The Miz was advertised to be appearing on Monday
      Night RAW yesterday however he wasn't at the show as he was stuck in
      Vancouver doing some final scenes for his upcoming movie. Filming for the
      Christmas Bounty movie - made for TV between WWE Studios and ABC Family -
      ran a bit longer than expected which prevented The Miz from showing up on
      RAW. The Miz noted on his Twitter that he finished his last scene now for
      the movie which frees him up for next week's Monday Night RAW in Tulsa.
      Christmas Bounty will premiere during ABC Family's "25 Days of Christmas"
      programming and the story revolves around a female bounty hunter turned
      elementary schoolteacher who struggles to hide her wild family business
      and a bounty hunter ex-boyfriend she thought she'd left behind. The Miz
      has been off WWE television since that pretty famous Monday Night RAW in
      East Rutherford, New Jersey, on the day after WrestleMania where he lost
      the Intercontinental title to Wade Barrett.