    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013

      Monday, May 6, 2013 Issue #3926

      Monday bloody Monday!

      Our $3-a-day advertising on the newsletter promotion is still going on. If
      you'd like to advertise your website/product for $3 a day with no minimum
      on the newsletter send me an e-mail for more information.

      > LESNAR SHOOTS ANGLE FOR RAW AT WWE HEADQUARTERS
      - The big angle shot for tonight's Monday Night RAW is Paul Heyman and
      Brock Lesnar showing up at the WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut,
      and destroying Triple H's office. The angle was pushed by Paul Heyman on
      his Twitter account, posting several tweets and photos from the attack.
      Heyman promised to air footage of the destruction during tonight's
      episode. Looks like someone was due for new office furniture! The two are
      set to meet at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view in a steel cage match.
      Tonight's RAW is taking place at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke,
      Virginia. Lesnar is not advertised for the show.

      > WWE TEAMS UP AGAIN WITH SUSAN G. KOMEN
      - WWE is once again giving a helping hand to the Susan G. Komen foundation
      to raise awareness against breast cancer with a new campaign titled "Make
      Mom Proud." As part of the campaign, WWE will urge fans to support moms by
      taking steps to educate themselves about the disease, participate in local
      Susan G. Komen Races in their communities, and donate to Komen, the
      world's largest nonprofit funder of breast cancer research and community
      outreach programs. The campaign will be promoted through all of WWE's
      assets, including TV broadcasts, live events, digital and social media.
      "WWE fans are making a tremendous contribution to our mission to help
      women with breast cancer by supporting our community breast cancer
      programs for uninsured and underserved women, and through our global
      breast cancer research," said Nancy Brinker, founder and CEO of Susan G.
      Komen. "We're so grateful for the support of the WWE community in our
      mission to end suffering from this disease." Triple H and WWE Divas Alicia
      Fox and Layla will be featured in a series of PSAs throughout the month to
      encourage fans to get involved. Alicia Fox and Layla will also attend the
      Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure and its surrounding events on
      Mother¹s Day weekend in Washington, D.C. "WWE is dedicated to supporting
      Susan G. Komen and their fight to eradicate breast cancer," said Triple H,
      Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events, WWE. "Susan G. Komen is
      at the forefront of breast cancer research and community outreach
      programs, and I'm proud that the WWE Universe is supporting such an
      important cause." In September 2012, WWE and John Cena partnered with
      Susan G. Komen to launch the ³Rise Above Cancer² campaign. Cena wore
      co-branded, pink and black ring gear that fans were able to purchase
      throughout October, raising $1 million to support Susan G. Komen's mission.

      > SEAN "DIDDY" COMBS RECORDS PSA FOR WWE'S BE A STAR
      - WWE will be running public service announcements with Sean "Diddy" Combs
      for the anti-bullying campaign Be a STAR. The campaign will run on WWE's
      weekly TV shows as well as on all its digital platforms. "I'm thrilled to
      extend my partnership with WWE and align myself with their Be a STAR,
      anti-bullying initiative," said Combs. "Bullying is a very serious issue
      and needs to stop now." Combs has worked with WWE on several different
      occasions including serving as ambassador for Be a STAR, singing during
      the Tribute to the Troops show and most recently performing at the past
      two WrestleManias among other gigs. "WWE is proud to continue its
      partnership with Sean "Diddy" Combs and join together to put an end to
      bullying," said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO. You can watch the one
      minute PSA at http://w-o.it/10emBW5

      > CHAEL SONNEN SAYS HE WANTS TO BUY WWE WHEN HE RETIRES!
      - TMZ.COM is carrying a story where Chael Sonnen tells them that he wants
      to buy WWE when he retires from his MMA career! A representative for
      Sonnen - who lost his fight against Jon Jones last week - told TMZ that
      Sonnen isn't joking and that it is "100% Chael's intent to buy WWE!" TMZ
      reached out to WWE to get their thoughts about the idea and a spokesman
      for the company said that WWE is a publicly traded company and if Sonnen
      wants a piece of the company he is "more than welcome to purchase shares
      of WWE stock and become one of our valued shareholders." Hah!

      > TONY STARK ROCK BOTTOMS DWAYNE JOHNSON IN THE BOX OFFICE
      - Dwayne Johnson managed to stay in the top 3 box office chart this week
      with Pain & Gain coming in second place with $7.6 million behind the
      massive opening of Iron Man 3 which did $175.3 million. Johnson noted in a
      tweet last week that the movie will be "knocked out" by Tony Stark's
      arrival before taking his fans for making his latest movie the number one
      movie in the box office chart. "Aaand here comes #IronMan3
      #ITakeThisKOLikeAMan ;)" Johnson tweeted. So far Pain & Gain did
      $33,919,000 million nationwide off a $26 million production budget. It
      opens worldwide in August. His next movie will be Fast & Furious 6 and
      that is expected to take top spot as well, making his three films this
      year so far - G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Pain & Gain, and Fast 6 - all number
      ones on their opening weekend.