    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013

      Monday, April 29, 2013 Issue #3922

      Nothing much going on today, it's been a slow weekend when it comes to
      interesting news. Back later.

      > JOHN CENA SUFFERS INJURY DURING EUROPEAN TOUR
      - WWE.COM is reporting that John Cena is suffering from an Achilles tendon
      injury which he received during the European tour. "The WWE Champion
      injured his right Achilles tendon while battling Ryback," the story on the
      website states without giving further information about the severity of
      his injury. The champ wrestled during the rest of the tour although he
      participated in some six-man tag team matches to minimize his activity in
      the ring and he is set to be on RAW tonight. Cena is scheduled to defend
      the WWE title against Ryback at Extreme Rules.

      > THE STEPHANIE MCMAHON PHOTO THAT WILL MAKE YOUR JAW DROP!
      - The Billion Dollar Princess - Stephanie McMahon - has posed for a
      pictorial which will appear on RXMuscle.com soon and one published photo
      shows the the mom of three looking like she can whoop anyone's ass.
      Responding to a fan on Twitter who asked her if the photo is really her,
      McMahon said it is and more pics and an article about her will soon be
      posted on the bodybuilding website. Photographed in tiny red shorts and
      red bra holding a rope in each hand, the WWE Executive Vice President of
      Creative looks to be in the best shape of her life thanks to her
      dedication of training in the gym with her husband. You can see the photo
      at http://w-o.it/ZgiVUx

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON SCORES ANOTHER NUMBER ONE MOVIE
      - Dwayne Johnson can add another number one movie to his list as Pain &
      Gain with Mark Wahlberg opened at an estimated $20,000,000 this weekend to
      grab the number one spot in the box office chart according to
      BoxOfficeMojo.com. The movie opened with $7.5 million on Friday, $7.37
      million on Saturday, and then $5.13 million today from 3,227 screens
      nationwide. Pain & Gain - from director Michael Bay - had a $26 million
      budget, a very, very, small budget for a usual Bay movie. It is expected
      to recuperate the production budget by the end of next week. Pain & Gain
      will not open worldwide till August and overseas is where movies make the
      most money. This was The Rock's third movie this year so far with Snitch
      and G.I. Joe: Retaliation being the other two. His fourth movie - Fast &
      Furious 6 - opens on May 24.

      > CENA GRANTS WISH TO LITTLE KID ON NBC'S TODAY SHOW
      - Back from a long European tour, John Cena spent no time resting and went
      straight to NBC's Today Show to grant a wish on World Wish Day. The WWE
      champion - flying in from Poland - surprised a little kid named Nick who
      has a heart defect and already underwent eight live-saving surgeries. Nick
      and his family were brought in to the Today Show by the Make-A-Wish
      Foundation and when asked what was Nick's wish, the young WWE fan said he
      would love to meet John Cena. Cena came out from behind the scenes much to
      the shock of young Nick who was left speechless with a million dollar
      facial expression. Cena handed him the WWE title and asked if he's ever
      been to Monday Night RAW. Nick said no, so Cena invited Nick, his brother,
      and their parents, to be his guest for tonight's RAW in Cleveland, Ohio.
      You can watch the video at http://w-o.it/Zw5xPV