    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013

      Wednesday, April 24, 2013 Issue #3919

      The W-O News app for Android will soon be available to download in 200
      additional countries as Amazon expands its distribution of their Appstore.
      So far only U.S. and a handful of European countries are able to download
      it but soon enough fans from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, India,
      South Africa, South Korea and many others will be able to download it for
      the equivalent of 99 cents US in their currency. We will let you know when
      it's available.

      > BELLA TWINS AT E! UPFRONT PRESENTATION
      - The Bella Twins took the night off from RAW in London and attended the
      2013 E! Upfront event which was held at The Grand Ballroom at Manhattan
      Center in New York yesterday. Brie and Nikki Bella will be part of the
      upcoming Total Divas reality TV show which will start airing on E! in July
      along with Natalya, Cameron, Naomi, and two new Divas - Jo-Jo Offerman and
      Eva Marie. You can see two photos of the sexy twins at the black and white
      carpet arrivals at http://w-o.it/17grrIx

      > THE SHIELD & FANDANGO PULL DOUBLE DUTY, GET COPTER RIDE
      - The Shield, Fandango, and NXT Diva Summer Rae who was Fandango's dance
      partner on RAW pulled double duty that night as they all performed in
      Cardiff earlier that evening. Cardiff is around 150 miles away from London
      so the arrival in helicopter was not just for show, but the actual mode of
      transportation that the five took to make it in time. Both Fandango and
      Summer Rae were in the same copter but were not visible on camera to give
      the effect that The Shield was arriving in style. In Cardiff during the
      non-televised event, The Shield opened the show and lost to Sheamus and
      the New Age Outlaws, while Fandango defeated Ted DiBiase in the second
      match before bolting out of Wales.

      > CENA CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY AT NON-TELEVISED EVENT IN ENGLAND
      - John Cena celebrated his birthday with a non-televised live event in
      Nottingham, England, yesterday, however some of the WWE Superstars had a
      surprise for him after the show was over. After the last match and with
      Cena in the ring, Tons of Funk, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, Michael McGillicutty,
      Daniel Bryan, AJ, Tamina, Kaithlyn and referee Mike Chioda came down the
      ramp followed by Naomi and Cameron with a cake. Cena smelled what was
      coming and told everyone to stop however Sweet T got the crowd to sing
      happy birthday to Cena and with everyone in the ring, Cena turned the
      cake on the Funkadactyls who were holding it. Damien Sandow and Cody
      Rhodes interrupted the party, slamming down the city of Notthingham and
      Cena as well. Cena put over the crowd and said he wants to go on a high
      note and asked Sandow for a simple handshake. Sandow said since it's his
      birthday, he will give him the honor and after the two shook hands, Cena
      dropped Sandow on the cake and then slammed Cody's face in the cake as
      well. R-Truth then held up the tray which carried the cake and Cena rammed
      both Sandow's and Cody's head in it to wrap up the show. You can see the
      video of this at http://w-o.it/Y4y93O

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week, which was taped and aired on delay from
      London, England, drew 4,400,000 viewers with a 3.1 rating. Hour one drew
      4,190,000 viewers, hour two did 4,650,000 viewers, and hour three did
      4,360,000 viewers. The show overall did around 250,000 viewers more than
      the previous week. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)

      > MICHAEL BAY TELLS THE ROCK TO "GROW UP"
      - Hollywood director Michael Bay - the man behind films such as the
      Transformers franchise, Bad Boys, The Rock, and the new movie Pain & Gain
      - has told Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to "grow up" and forget WWE. Johnson
      missed the Los Angeles premiere of his Pain & Gain movie due to the
      surgery he underwent to fix his abdominal tear and hernia, injuries he
      picked up at WrestleMania 29 in his match against John Cena. "He was
      pushing it too hard," said Michael Bay. "He needs to grow up and stop
      wrestling 300lbs men!" Pain & Gain opens in theaters nationwide this week.

      > SCOTT HALL UNDERGOES SUCCESSFUL HIP SURGERY
      - Former nWo member and Intercontinental champion Scott Hall has appeared
      in another DDP video to update on his condition, this time shot at the
      hospital after he underwent hip surgery. The video shows Hall being
      attended to by nurses as he lays in a hospital bed after the surgery is
      done. Hall once again thanks the fans who donated the $80,000 to help him
      in his recovery. Hall is then shown interacting with hospital stuff doing
      his usual nWo and Scott Hall hand gestures as he starts walking. Hall says
      he's been clean and sober for over 80 days. "This is gonna beŠI didn't
      believe it, now I believe it. This is gonna be amazing," Hall said. Hall
      underwent hip surgery on April 9 and is now back with DDP and Jake "The
      Snake" Roberts to continue his rehab process. You can see the video at
      http://w-o.it/11KMkXh

      > IMPACT TO AIR FROM THE USF SUN DOME IN TAMPA IN MAY
      - TNA Wrestling announced that IMPACT will be coming to Hulk Hogan's home
      town of Tampa, Florida, for two tapings on Thursday, May 23. IMPACT will
      be airing live from the USF Sun Dome in Tampa and the announcement was
      made by USF's newest head football coach Willie Taggart and the General
      Manager of the USF Sun Dome Trent Merritt at the Hogan's Beach restaurant.
      TNA Superstar Magnus was also at the press conference along with the
      Hulkster. "I'm thrilled to help bring IMPACT WRESTLING to my home town,"
      said Hogan. "You're going to see the very best in wrestling, right here in
      Tampa." At the end of the press conference, Hogan presented Taggart with a
      TNA replica championship belt. Aces & Eights also showed up to spoil the
      party, arriving and leaving in jet skis and beating some people up.
      Tickets go on sale Friday, April 26 at the USF Sun Dome box office and
      online at www.ticketmaster.com.