    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013

      Thursday, April 18, 2013 Issue #3916

      Nothing to say today, back in the weekend!

      > WWE ANNOUNCES NEW PERFORMANCE CENTER IN ORLANDO
      - Today WWE announced the launch of the Performance Center which will open
      this summer in Orlando, Florida, and which will serve as the new home of
      NXT. The 26,000 square feet building will house seven training rings, a
      world-class strength and conditioning program, and cutting-edge edit and
      production facilities to house the WWE's developmental talent. Nearly 100
      high-wage jobs will be created in the Orlando area with the launch of the
      Performance Center. Orange County Commissioner Peter Clarke, Mayor of
      Orange County Teresa Jacobs, Florida Governor Rick Scott, Full Sail
      University President Garry Jones and Triple H, who serves as the EVP of
      Talent and Live Events, all attended the press conference of the launch.
      "WWE could have chosen anywhere in the world to house this new global
      performance center ­ and they chose the Sunshine State," the Governor
      said. "Today's announcement that WWE will create nearly 100 more jobs for
      families in Central Florida is further proof that everything we do is
      geared towards job creation and it¹s working." Triple H said that the
      partnership with Full Sail University and the newly created WWE
      Performance Center are critical to the future of the company. "Orlando is
      now the home to the next generation of WWE Superstars," Triple H said. You
      can see a photo of everyone involved in today's announcement at
      http://w-o.it/XIWJ80

      > JIM ROSS VISITS UFC'S HEADQUARTERS IN LAS VEGAS
      - WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross visited the UFC offices in Las Vegas, Nevada,
      yesterday, while he was in town for the annual Cauliflower Alley Club
      meet-up. The visit was announced by Dave Sholler, the UFC Director of
      Communications, on Twitter, saying, "Business just picked up at Zuffa
      HQs!" Ross was invited for an office tour by Marc Ratner who is the UFC
      Vice Presdeint of Regulatory Affairs. Jim Ross is a big MMA fan and often
      talks about the UFC shows on his blog. He expresed his wish several times
      to be able to call a UFC fight one day. On Twitter, Ross thanked Ratner
      for the tour and he said he enjoyed meeting UFC President Dana White.
      "Cool dude. Great hospitality," Ross wrote. White called meeting Ross an
      honor and said it was a pleasure to meet him as well.

      > RYBACK'S TWEETS WIPED AFTER OFFENSIVE COMMENT TO CENA
      - All of Ryback's tweets were mysteriously wiped out following a message
      he wrote that might have been a bit too personal. Addressing Cena's
      comments from their segment on Monday Night RAW, Ryback wrote that
      watching the pain on John Cena's face was worth standing back for,
      referring to the beat down by The Shield as he watched from the ramp.
      However the comment that sparked some red flags came immediately after
      with Ryback saying, "Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems
      to love. #RybackRules." Ouch! All of Ryback's tweets were gone and now
      only shows one tweet, which he posted just an hour ago which reads, "If
      you have something worth fighting for you have to fight for it. Being bred
      to b scared is the problem. Rules will be broken."

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week did a 3.08 rating with an average of
      4,149,000 viewers. That is down from the 3.45 from last week's
      post-WrestleMania RAW and 461,000 less viewers overall. The show did
      4,185,000 viewers in hour one, 4,236,000 in hour two, and 4,026,000 in the
      third hour. That is the lowest number since the November 5, 2012 episode
      of the show which back then did an average of 4,076,000 viewers. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > TWO BASEBRAWL EVENTS IN JUNE ANNOUNCED
      - TNA announced two BaseBrawl events for June at minor league baseball
      parks in West Virginia and Kentucky. On June 14, TNA Superstars will be at
      the Appalachian Power Park in Charleston, West Virginia starting at
      7:30PM. Tickets for this show went on sale last Friday at wvpower.com
      starting at $15. On June 15, Lexington, Kentucky, will host TNA at the
      Whitaker Bank Ballpark with the show also starting at 7:30PM. Tickets for
      this show go on sale tomorrow, April 19, at LexingtonLegends.com and are
      also $15. Those expected to appear are TNA champion Bully Ray, Bobby
      Roode, James Storm, Austin Aries, Velvet Sky, and others.