    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013

      Tuesday, April 16, 2013 Issue #3915

      Don't forget to tune in to Wrestling News Live tonight at 9PM EST at
      SNSRadioNetwork.com.

      The third guest article was posted on Wrestling-Online.com today. You can
      read it at http://www.wrestling-online.com/articles. If you would like to
      submit a guest article, just click on the submit graphic found on that
      same page on the right side and follow the guidelines.

      > THE UNDERTAKER TO WRESTLE ON RAW IN LONDON
      - The Undertaker will be making a rare appearance at the WWE International
      tour and will be a part of next week's Monday Night RAW which will be
      taped from London's O2 Arena. Usually just wrestling just once a year
      lately and only at WrestleMania, the 21-0 record holder will be joining
      Kane and Daniel Bryan to take on The Shield in a six-man tag team match
      that will be broadcast on television. The tag team champions saved Taker
      from a Shield attack during the post-WrestleMania RAW in East Rutherford,
      New Jersey. The Undertaker will not be wrestling at any other
      non-televised events during any of the European tour.

      > CAGE MATCH BETWEEN HHH AND LESNAR SET FOR NEXT PPV
      - The Triple H vs Brock Lesnar feud will continue at least through the
      Extreme Rules pay-per-view as a challenged was issued yesterday on RAW by
      Paul Heyman on behalf of his client. The proposed match - and one of the
      main events of the pay-per-view - will be a steel cage match to determine
      the only "alpha male" in the WWE between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. This
      would be their third match against each other with Brock winning the first
      one at SummerSlam and Triple H winning the second one at WrestleMania.

      > WWE KICKS OFF EUROPEAN TOUR TOMORROW
      - RAW and Smackdown Superstars and Divas will embark on the yearly
      post-WrestleMania unforgiving tour of Europe, with 12 days on the road and
      a total of 22 consecutive shows. The tour will take the WWE crew to 12
      different countries - Netherlands, Ireland, France, Switzerland, England,
      Belgium, Russia, Poland, Italy, Germany, Wales, and Scotland. The RAW side
      starts on April 17 with a show at the Ahoy Rotterdam in Rotterdam,
      Netherlands. On the 18th it's at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Ireland.
      On the 18th at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland. Paris, France, is on the
      schedule next on the 20th with a show at the Palais Omnisports de Paris
      Bercy and the next day, the 21st, at the Arena Geneve in Geneva,
      Switzerland. RAW taping is on the 22nd at the London O2 Arena in London,
      England, followed by a show at the Nottingham Capital FM Arena in
      Nottingham, England, on the 23rd and then on the 24th at the Country Hall
      Liege in Liege, Belgium. On the 25th and 26th they travel to Russia for
      one show at the Ice Palace in St. Petersburg, and another at the Luzhniki
      Small Sports Arena in Moscow. The tour wraps up for RAW with a stop in
      Lodz, Poland, at the Atlas Arena on the 27th. The Smackdown crew will kick
      things off on the 18th of April in Glasgow, Scotland, at the Glasgow
      Braehead Arena. On the 19th it's off to the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena in
      Newcastle, England, and then on the 20th in Birmingham, England, at the LG
      Arena. On the 21st they go to Sheffield, England, at the Sheffield
      Motorpoint Arena before heading off to Wales on the 22nd at the Cardiff
      Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff. Smackdown TV taping will be held at the
      London O2 Arena in London, England, on the 23rd, and then another show at
      Le Galaxie in Amneville, France, on the 24th. Two shows in Italy on the
      25th and 26th, one in Bologna, at the Unipol Arena and another one in
      Trieste and the Pala Trieste. The final two shows are in Germany, on the
      27th in Mannheim at the SAP Arena and then on the 28th at the Lanxess
      Arena in Cologne.

      > CM PUNK OFF NON-TELEVISED LIVE EVENTS
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that CM Punk has been pulled out of all
      future WWE house shows and will not be working non-televised events for
      the time being, including the upcoming European tour which starts this
      week. This deal will limit Punk's wrestling for WWE to just once a week
      plus other appearances for the company, a nice change from the usual four
      days a week of touring including television. The WWE website has no
      mention of Punk at non-televised events till early July, where he is then
      advertised for tours in Japan and Australia. The former WWE champion
      revealed on the MMA Hour show with Ariel Helwani yesterday that he might
      be attending the UFC event in San Jose, California, this weekend,
      confirming himself that he would not be traveling with the WWE crew for
      the bi-annual long European tour. Punk and his girlfriend and former WWE
      Diva Lita attended The Ultimate Fighter 17 finale in Las Vegas this past
      Saturday and was acknowledged on the live broadcast on FX.

      > FOLEY ON SMACKDOWN NEXT WEEK
      - WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley will be appearing at the Smackdown
      television tapings from London, England, next Tuesday, for the show that
      will then air on Friday. Foley announced his involvement in a message on
      Twitter, saying he will be in the UK for his comedy tour so he will be
      dropping by before he starts his 18-city over a span of 19 days. Both RAW
      and Smackdown will be taped in London's O2 Arena next week.

      > WWE ANNOUNCES SUM RAISED FOR SANDY RELIEF FUND
      - WWE today announced that Superstars for Sandy Relief, the largest ever
      global online auction to benefit Hurricane Sandy relief efforts in New
      York and New Jersey, has raised $524,742. As part of WrestleMania Week
      activities around the New York and New Jersey region, the auction was a
      combined effort between WWE, New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, New
      Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Hollywood celebrities and professional
      athletes with proceeds benefiting the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York
      City and Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund. The auction generated
      more than 2,000 bids from 152 countries, making this the largest auction
      of the year on global charity auction site Charitybuzz.com. "The state of
      New Jersey is still recovering from Hurricane Sandy," said Governor Chris
      Christie. "The overwhelming support from WWE and a host of celebrities to
      help the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund is something that the
      people of New Jersey will never forget." "Hurricane Sandy relief is an
      on-going effort," said Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg. "We are grateful to WWE
      and all the celebrities involved for putting its global resources behind a
      cause that is so important to the City of New York and our more than 8
      million residents."

      > AUSTIN PREDICTS BIG THINGS FOR FANDANGO
      - WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin wrote on Twitter that judging
      by the reaction Fandango has been getting since the night after
      WrestleMania, he predicts some big things for him in the coming months.
      "Bold prediction - Fandango will be IC champ within 6-8 months," Austin
      wrote. "You heard it here first." Meanwhile, the Fandango theme song just
      missed the UK Top 40 chart according to W-O reader Ian Hamilton, coming in
      44th place just 239 copies away from making history.