    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013

      Thursday, April 11, 2013 Issue #3912

      We have space for the $3-a-day ads on the newsletter starting from
      tomorrow. If you're interested, drop us a line. No minimum.

      > WWE HALL OF FAME CEREMONY AVAILABLE IN FULL FROMO TOMORROW AS ONLINE
      >PAY-PER-VIEW
      - If you want to see the full Hall of Fame induction ceremony from last
      week, the good news is that you don't have to wait till the WrestleMania
      29 Blu-Ray or DVD is released and can actually watch it this week. The bad
      news is that WWE has decided to put it up as an online pay-per-view
      starting from tomorrow and airing through April 19 for $7.99 if you're in
      the U.S., or $4.99 for everywhere else. The PPV is available only on
      WWE.com, the WWE Mobile App, Xbox Live and Samsung SMART TVs. The three
      and a half hour broadcast is one of the best Hall of Fames of the past
      years, with a memorable speech from Mick Foley, the craziness of Bob
      Backlund, Trish revealing she's pregnant, Trump getting booed out of the
      building, Booker T's on-stage spinaroonie, and the induction of one of the
      greatest wrestlers in the history of professional wrestling, Bruno
      Sammartino. To order online go to
      http://ppv.wwe.com/product.html?productId=60298

      > FORMER WWE PRODUCER SUING WWE AND BIG SHOW
      - Former WWE producer Andrew Green is suing the company and the Big Show
      after Green claimed that Show choked him and hit him in the face while he
      was doing an interview for WWE.COM at the Royal Rumble according to
      Courthousenews.com. Green says that he was tasked with a job to interview
      the Big Show on that night in Phoenix, Arizona, and Show refused to do it
      until he told him that a Senior Vice President wanted him to do it. The
      lawsuit says that Big Show used profanity and then agreed to do the
      interview, shouting at him, waving his fist in Green's face, grabbing him
      by the throat and striking his face while backing him up against a truck.
      The lawsuit also states that Show said, "You son of a bitch ... Are you
      having fun right now ... Don't even come up to me again ... I don't give a
      shit who you are." Triple H told Big Show to redo the interview and show
      the same emotion however Show said that he couldn't do it as the original
      shoot had his "real emotions." After Show was instructed to tape it again,
      it was determined that the original shoot was better and they decided to
      go ahead with it on the WWE site. Green claims that he was unable to work
      for WWE again after the pay-per-view as he didn't feel comfortable around
      Big Show and other wrestlers and said that WWE "encouraged its wrestlers,
      including Big Show, to act in a violent and threatening manner both inside
      and outside of the wrestling ring relative to their appearances and
      participation in staged wrestling events as a means of entertainment."
      Green and his wife are seeking damages for assault and negligence. The
      interview has been removed from the WWE.COM website.

      > TRIPLE H SHOWS OFF 2ND DEGREE BURNS HE SUFFERED AT WRESTLEMANIA
      - If you were wondering what was that weird white stuff on Triple H's
      torso when he walked out for his WrestleMania 29 match against Brock
      Lesnar last Sunday, it's called dry ice and apparently, it hurts like a
      bitch too! The former WWE and World Heavyweight champion wrote on Twitter
      that he suffered 2nd degree burns at Mania, right as soon as he walked
      through his set which was firing dry ice to create the smoke. The problem
      was that HHH walked right as the machine started firing the ice instead of
      letting it firing first. "For those wondering... Stuff stuck to me at
      mania was dry ice. Gave me 2nd degree burns on torso & arms," he wrote,
      linking to a photo at http://pic.twitter.com/35Q4KUxcXo of how 2nd degree
      burns look on skin. The story was also picked up by TMZ.

      > ROCK BACK TO TRAINING AFTER MANIA INJURY
      - The Rock is back training after suffering an abdominal and abductor tear
      off the bone during his WrestleMania match against John Cena. "My dr's
      said that starting back training w/ torn abdominals would be a bitch. Just
      found out they were right;). We gotta push thru.." he wrote on his
      Twitter, interestingly enough only after he earlier posted another tweet
      saying that he's up at 5:48AM doing AM cardio. Maybe some fans pointed out
      to him that his injuries prevented him to appear on RAW but he was still
      doing cardio as usual!

      > MICKIE JAMES RELEASES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FEATURING MAGNUS AND TRISH STRATUS
      - TNA Knockout Mickie James released a new music video for her song
      "Somebody's Gonna Pay" featuring TNA Superstar Magnus and former WWE Divas
      champion and Hall of Famer Trish Stratus. The video is about a guy -
      played by Magnus - who is going out with a girl and dumps her and then
      goes to a bar where his former girl is there and hooks up with another
      woman. Trish Stratus plays a bartender and even lands her chick kick to a
      guy while Mickie pulls a Jeff Jarrett and slams the guitar onto Magnus'
      head. James and Trish are big friends and Trish name checked her during
      her Hall of Fame speech when thanking her former rivals during her time in
      WWE. Magnus is Mickie James' real-life boyfriend. You can see the video of
      the song - which comes out on May 7th - at http://w-o.it/10OBTmz