    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 10:33 AM

      Wednesday, April 10, 2013 Issue #3911

      We have launched a new feature on Wrestling-Online.com - guest articles.
      Yes, you will be able to submit your own article to be featured on the
      site and archived forever (or as long as we're online!) You can do a one
      time deal or you can write weekly, whatever you choose, it's up to you.

      The articles have to go through an editorial process and unfortunately not
      all articles will be published. We're looking for the best. When
      submitting your work, make sure you use proper punctuation, paragraphs and
      grammar. That is one of the main components to get you approved and
      published. Also add something about you that we can put in the "About the
      author" section which will appear at the top of the article. Something
      small, like 2 lines.

      Each article will have its own URL so you can share it with your friends.
      You can read the first article and use it as an example at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/articles/wrestlemania-weekend-from-the-couc
      h/

      There's no specific topics you have to choose as long as it's wrestling or
      MMA related. Did you go to Mania and want to share your experience? Did
      you like a particular WWE/TNA/indy show? Do you hate a storyline? Just
      type away.

      You can submit your article at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/submit-articles/

      "GONE TOO SOON" and "WRESTLING'S SINKING SHIP"
      Dip into wrestling's past @ www.tinyurl.com/ihbooks
      Available on Kindle, iTunes and paperback via Amazon

      > CENA WRESTLES AT MANIA SICK AND WITH A BROKEN THUMB
      - HollywoodLife.com is reporting that John Cena wrestled on Sunday at
      WrestleMania sick and with a broken thumb despite going a long way in his
      match against The Rock. Cena had a bad case of food poisoning which he
      suffered earlier in the week but nothing was going to stop him from being
      part of the main event of WrestleMania again. “With The Rock’s limited
      schedule, I didn’t think it was a shoe-in to ever have the chance again,”
      Cena told the website regarding their once in a lifetime turned twice
      feud. The Rock suffered an injury during his match with Cena, tearing his
      abdominal and abductor muscles off the bone.

      > WWE SUPERSTARS CONGRATULATE FANS FOR MEMORABLE RAW
      - Several WWE personalities took it to Twitter to congratulate the New
      Jersey crowd on Monday for their unbelievable efforts in making RAW one of
      the most memorable ones in its 20 year history. "Just wrassled Randy on
      RAW. Anyone notice?? #ManiaFallout #NJChantMob," wrote Sheamus, whose
      match against Randy Orton was totally ignored by the fans for the chanting
      and Mexican wave. "New Jersey. Mexico called. They want their wave back!
      #NJChantMob," Sheamus added, saying that he will be telling his grand kids
      "I was there!" when they grow up. Two of the commentators - Michael Cole
      and JBL - also had their names chanted during the broadcast, probably a
      first for Michael Cole. "Still buzzing after an incredible raw tonight!
      Best in years! Huge props to an insane crowd," wrote Cole, with JBL
      adding, "I've never seen a crowd like we had last night for @wwe Raw!
      Incredible, fun crowd! I LOVED it! Thanks to u great guys!" Hornswoggle
      was stuck backstage during the show but he snuck out to see the show with
      the fans. "I will be watching the rest of #Raw live from the crowd! Most
      amazing crowd I have EVER heard!!! #clapclapclapclapclap." Fandango - who
      was the star of the night with everyone singing along to his theme song -
      had two words, or better yet, two hashtags, to say. "#saymyname
      #singmymusic." Triple H ‏also congratulated the crowd, calling them the
      MVP of RAW. "WOW. What a week!! #WRESTLEMANIA29 #Raw last nights MVP
      #WWEUniverse. you were awesome!!!! THANK YOU !!!!"

      > WWE RELEASES WRESTLEMANIA: THE MUSIC 2013 ALBUM
      - WWE has released the WrestleMania: The Music 2013 album on iTunes
      containing 23 songs and selling for $7.99 and it is currently sitting in
      the 8th place in the Soundtracks chart on the U.S. iTunes store. The
      themes part of the album are of The Rock, The Shield, Brock Lesnar,
      Undertaker, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Chris
      Jericho, Wade Barrett, Bella Twins, Fandango, Tons of Funk, Daniel Bryan,
      Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Big Show, Jack Swagger, Ryback, Sheamus, Triple H,
      and John Cena.

      > FANDANGO THEME SONG SELLING BIG ON iTUNES
      - The craziness over Fandango's theme has translated into thousands of
      sales of the actual song on iTunes in the United Stads and United Kingdom,
      pushing the song - officially titled "ChaChaLaLa" in the top 10 charts. In
      the U.S., the song, which was written by WWE's resident music producer Jim
      Johnston, is currently sitting in the number six position in the top songs
      under the soundtrack category. Dolph Ziggler's theme "Here To Show The
      World" also had a big bump since he won the World title and was in 63rd
      place at time of this writing. In the UK chart, Fandango's theme went as
      far up as second place, where it sits now at time of this writing while it
      sits in number four in Canada. The whole madness on RAW was mainly due to
      the International fans who are used to chanting several songs, making up
      their own, at football stadiums across Europe. The song is selling for
      $1.29.

      > POST-WRESTLEMANIA RAW RATING
      - The energetic post-WrestleMania RAW unfortunately didn't do as great in
      the ratings, pulling a 3.45 and an average of 4,610,000 viewers for the
      three hour "we are awesome" broadcast. Hour one had 4,490,000 viewers,
      followed by 4,780,000 in the second, and 4,560,000 in the third. The show
      did almost 300,000 viewers more than the previous week but it was down by
      a couple of thousand viewers from the March 25 broadcast. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)