    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      Wednesday, March 27, 2013 Issue #3898

      Our hosting provider is experiencing network connectivity issues so if the
      site or mobile app doesn't load, that is why. It seems that it has been
      stable for the past two hours but the latest status update form them was
      still a work in progress.

      WRESTLEMANIA 29 FLOOR SEATS FOR SALE!
      Avoid website fees! Section: 111 F | Price: $600
      For more information e-mail: HayZeus24@...

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW drew a 3.24 rating for a total average of 4,617,000
      viewers. That is up from last week's 3.09 rating and around 350,000 more
      viewers overall. Hour one did 4,580,000 viewers, hour two did 4,690,000
      and hour three matched hour one with another 4,580,000 viewers. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > EIGHT PERSON MIXED TAG MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - The tenth match for WrestleMania 29 was announced on WWE.COM today
      featuring an eight person mixed tag team match. After just a dancing
      appearance at last year's event, Brodus Clay will get his WrestleMania
      match teaming up with Tensai and the Funkadactyls to take on Cody Rhodes,
      Damien Sandow, and the recently returned Bella Twins. This is the first
      match announced to feature WWE Divas at WrestleMania 29, while the Divas
      title is expected to be on the line as well in a match to be announced in
      the coming days.

      > FLAIR'S AGENT RELEASES STATEMENT
      - Ric Flair's agent, Melinda Morris Zanoni of Legacy Talent and
      Entertainment, issued a statement yesterday regarding Flair's health after
      a trip to the hospital on Monday. "Ric is doing well, he feels great, and
      is home. WWE's medical staff performed a physical on Ric yesterday, like
      they do all of their athletes, and recommended that he have a doctor take
      a closer look at his swollen leg," the statement read. "Upon arriving back
      in Charlotte today he went to see his doctors and it was determined that
      there is a blood clot. He was not admitted to the hospital, rather
      released with medication, which the doctors are confident will work
      quickly causing Ric to completely heal soon." The statement also adds that
      Flair is looking forward to perform for WWE very soon.

      > VIDEO OF X-PAC ANAL-RIPPING INJURY MAKES IT ONLINE
      - Video of X-Pac's ass injury after a missed Bronco Buster was released by
      RFVideo, showing the real agony on Sean Waltman's face after he hit the
      turnbuckle. X-Pac had to go to the hospital and have surgery on his ripped
      anus after the show was over. He told TMZ that he lost so much blood that
      he was at risk of losing his life. During the match, held in Minnesota as
      part of the Jerry Lynn retirement event, X-Pac hit his signature move but
      his opponent moved, and Pac landed ass first on the metal that holds the
      turnbuckle to the ring post. His opponent didn't notice the injury and
      whacked him with a solid chair shot to the back afterward. After X-Pac
      kicked out of the pin, he immediately grabbed his behind and then told the
      referee something. The former nWo and DX member finished the match and
      even went through a table. You can see exactly what happened at
      http://w-o.it/16YKAiX

      > RED BAND TRAILER FOR THE ROCK'S PAIN & GAIN MOVIE
      - The red band trailer for The Rock's upcoming movie Pain & Gain was
      released by Yahoo! Movies. Directed by Michael Bay and starring Mark
      Wahlberg, Ed Harris, Jennifer Nicole Lee, and others, Pain & Gain is an
      action/comedy movie based on a true story about a couple of Florida
      bodybuilders who became criminals involved in an extortion ring and a
      kidnapping plot that does not go according to plan. The movie - the first
      collaboration between Dwayne Johnson and Hollywood blockbuster director
      Michael Bay - is set for release on April 26. You can see the red band
      trailer at http://w-o.it/15V0uaK