    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013

      Monday, March 25, 2013 Issue #3896

      With only 2 RAWs before WrestleMania, tonight's show must surely be a bit
      more enjoyable than the past few weeks. Right? Right? Okay, let's hope so!

      WRESTLEMANIA 29 FLOOR SEATS FOR SALE!
      Avoid website fees! Section: 111 F | Price: $600
      For more information e-mail: HayZeus24@...

      > ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER TO INDUCT BRUNO SAMMARTINO IN WWE HALL OF FAME
      - Former California Governor and big wrestling fan Arnold Schwarzenegger
      will be inducting his friend Bruno Sammartino into the WWE Hall of Fame on
      April 6 in Madison Square Garden on the eve of WrestleMania. "Honored to
      be inducting my friend The Living Legend @SammartinoBruno into the @WWE
      Hall of Fame April 6 @TheGarden," wrote the Terminator star on Twitter.
      Earlier this month, Schwarzenegger inducted Sammartino into the
      International Sports Hall of Fame at the 2013 Arnold Classic Sports
      Festival in Columbus, Ohio. Sammartino and Schwarzenegger are longtime
      friends and Arnold appeared on WWE television in the past to participate
      in a couple of angles.

      > WWE JOINS FORCES WITH CELEBS AND ATHLETES FOR SUPERSTARS FOR SANDY RELIEF
      - WWE has announced today that it is joining forces with New York City
      Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Hollywood
      celebrities and professional athletes to launch Superstars for Sandy
      Relief, the largest ever global online auction to benefit Hurricane Sandy
      relief efforts in New York and New Jersey. Beginning today, through a
      partnership with global charity auction site Charitybuzz.com, the auction
      will feature unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences with WWE Superstars
      and other international sports and entertainment celebrities. Fans can
      currently visit www.Charitybuzz.com/WWE to begin bidding on items. The
      proceeds will benefit the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City and
      Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund and runs through Tuesday, April 9
      at 6pm. "We are extremely grateful for WWE's support of the Hurricane
      Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund," said Governor Chris Christie. "The funds
      will help thousands of families and businesses in our local community as
      we continue to rebuild, restore and recover from the worst storm to hit
      New Jersey in over a century." "Superstars for Sandy Relief, and the
      subsequent funds raised, will make a huge difference in the lives of
      thousands of New Yorkers still recovering from Hurricane Sandy," said
      Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg. "On behalf of the city of New York, we thank
      WWE for its overwhelming generosity." "The devastating effects of
      Hurricane Sandy continue to present challenges here at home," said Vince
      McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO. "We are proud to partner with Mayor
      Bloomberg and Governor Christie on Superstars for Sandy Relief, a global
      auction that will provide significant financial support for relief efforts
      in New York and New Jersey."

      > CHYNA SAYS SHE'S ON GOOD TERMS WITH WWE
      - Former WWE Women's and Intercontinental champion Chyna wrote on Twitter
      that she is on good terms with her former employee, WWE, and has recently
      spoken to Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. "I spoke to @VinceMcMahon and a
      #WWEHOF MIGHT be in the near future," she wrote. The women formerly known
      as the 9th wonder of the world is now in Japan for her a new chapter in
      her life - teaching English classes to Japanese students. Yes, you heard
      that correctly. WWE completely disassociated itself from Chyna - real name
      Joanie Laurer - due to her involvement with the adult industry. She filmed
      a bunch of movies, including her last one which comes out online tomorrow.
      Vivid Entertainment issued a press release announcing the the availability
      of ³She-Hulk XXX: An Axel Braun Parody² starring Chyna. "Of all of the
      great female comic characters, She-Hulk is the one that I wanted most to
      play in a parody," said Chyna. "This is the role I was destined for
      because I can identify with both her strength and her vulnerability." This
      will be - at least for now - her last involvement in adult movies and it
      will take a while for her to be accepted back within the WWE family due to
      the very PG TV rating.

      > JEFF JARRETT APPEARS AT PREDATORS NHL GAME
      - W-O reader Nat Thomas sent in word that that the Nashville Predators NHL
      game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, former TNA Superstar
      Jeff Jarrett appeared and got some action himself. During the second
      period during a break they had The Predators mascot playing the guitar and
      the Blue Jackets mascot playing the banjo with the song Dueling Banjos
      playing. Near the end of the song, the Predators mascot was going to hit
      the Blue Jackets mascot with the guitar when all of a sudden Jeff Jarrett
      came out and proceeded to hit the guitar over the head of the Blue Jackets
      mascot himself! The Predators mascot then covered the Blue Jackets one for
      the pinball with Jarrett counting to 3.

      > X-PAC TEARS HIS ASS - LITERALLY - AFTER MISSED BRONCO BUSTER
      - Former DX and nWo member Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman had a rather unfortunate
      incident after performing - and failing - a Bronco Buster resulting in
      tearing up his, well, ass. X-Pac was participating in a show during the
      weekend when he tried his usual move, however the other person didn't feel
      like he wanted to get up close and personal with Pac's crotch so he moved
      away, with X-Pac crashing ass-first in the turnbuckle. While he finished
      the match, TMZ reports that X-Pac went to the hospital after he noticed
      blood coming out from his anus when he went back to his hotel room.
      Doctors quickly diagnosed him with a torn anus - no joke - and underwent
      surgery to repair the problem. X-Pac is being released from hospital
      today, and will probably be walking a little bit funny too!