    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013

      Sunday, March 24, 2013 Issue #3895

      Two weeks to go for WrestleMania! As always we will be bringing you all
      the latest news, photos, and videos, from the events that weekend. You'd
      think going there would be a "mini" holiday, but nope, it's actually worse
      as it's more work! :) I come back home more tired than from when I
      actually left. For some odd reasons, all my holidays are like that. I
      usually need a holiday right after to recover from that holiday. LOL.

      WRESTLEMANIA 29 FLOOR SEATS FOR SALE!
      Avoid website fees! Section: 111 F | Price: $600
      For more information e-mail: HayZeus24@...

      > PAUL BEARER'S CAUSE OF DEATH REVEALED
      - A heart attack claimed the life of former WWE manager Paul Bearer, who
      passed away two weeks ago at the age of 58. According to a story on
      TMZ.COM, the death certificate of William Moody lists supra ventricular
      tachycardia, SVT, as the cause of death. SVT is a rapid heart rhythm which
      is often treated and not always fatal. His son Michael says that doctors
      believe his dad was struggling with SVT in the last few weeks of his life
      as symptoms are very similar to anxiety and heartburn.

      > WRESTLEMANIA 29 IN HD TO COST $69.99
      - WWE is set to make some more money off of those who purchase
      WrestleMania 29 on pay-per-view as all major operators are listing the
      price for the HD version at $69.99 while the normal SD version will cost
      $59.99. The HD version is around $5 more than what WWE charged for the
      last two WrestleManias. The online stream of the pay-per-view will cost
      $20 on the WWE.COM website and it is available to fans in around 100
      countries worldwide. The event will also be streamed on the WWE app. The
      last WrestleMania, held in Miami, did just over 1.2 million buys
      worldwide, the biggest WWE pay-per-view in company history.

      > WWE RELEASES REFEREE JACK DOAN
      - In a surprise move, WWE has released one of its senior referees, Jack
      Doan, after working for the company for a total of 22 years. The 40 year
      old referee joined the WWE in 1991 as a truck driver and worked for the
      ring crew. He was usually seen on the early 90s WWE television shows
      collecting Superstars' clothing from ringside before making the transition
      to a full time referee in the mid 90s. Doan was one of the two most senior
      referees along with Mike Chioda and usually took charge of most of the
      Divas matches. It is not known why Doan was released.

      > LIST OF SUPERSTARS, DIVAS, & LEGENDS APPEARING AT AXXESS
      - Tons of WWE Superstars, Divas, and Legends will be appearing at the
      four-day Axxess event during WrestleMania week for autographs and photo
      opportunities with fans. The full list (subject to change) of those who
      will be appearing are: 04/04 evening session: Mark Henry, Booker T, Jack
      Swagger, The Prime Time Players, 3MB, Rosa Mendes, Jimmy Snuka. 04/05
      evening session: The Miz, World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio, The
      Shield, Kofi Kingston, Ted DiBiase, Fandango, Zack Ryder, Alicia Fox.
      04/06 morning session: Bella Twins, Daniel Bryam, The Miz, Brodus Clay,
      Funkadactyls, Jerry "The King" Lawler, JBL, Paul Heyman, Lita, Billy Gunn.
      04/06 afternoon session: CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Intercontinental champion
      Wade Barrett, World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio, Damien Sandow,
      The Great Khali, Layla. 04/06 evening session: Kofi Kingston, Dolph
      Ziggler, AJ Lee, Ryback, Santino Marella, The Shield, Christian, R-Truth,
      Ezekiel Jackson, Tensai, Big E. Langston, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd,
      Yoshi Tatsu, Rikishi, Howard Finkel. 04/07 morning session: Sheamus, Divas
      champion Kaitlyn, Cody Rhodes, David Otunga, Jimmy Hart, Diamond Dallas
      Page, X-Pac. 04/07 afternoon session: U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro, Sin
      Cara, Alex Riley, JTG, Aksana, Tamina, Dusty Rhodes, Ron Simmons, Ricky
      Steamboat. Axxess will be held at the IZOD Center and tickets are
      available now.

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON WINS AWARD AT 2013 NICK'S KCA
      - WWE champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson won the Favorite Buttkicker award
      at the Kids' Choice Awards 2013 which were held yesterday at the USC Galen
      Center in Los Angeles, California. The Rock - who appeared in person to
      collect the Blimp for his performance in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
      - said he had been working for this his entire life and was told he had
      been kicking butt since he was a baby. He said that when he was born, the
      doctor slapped him on the butt to make him cry but The Rock doesn't cry so
      he slapped the doctor right back and made him cry instead. The champ said
      he was honored that the fans chose him for this award.

      > A LOOK AT HOW THE FULL ACES & EIGHTS STORY UNVEILED
      - TNA has put up a 5 part series on the rise of Bully Ray and the whole
      backstory of how Aces & Eights came about. All videos are narrated by the
      TNA champion and goes back to 9 months, showing how the plan to take over
      TNA was executed from start to finish. It is a very well produced mini
      series which includes footage of all the twist and turns that led to Bully
      Ray finally winning the TNA title and revealing himself as the President
      of Aces & Eights. You can see the videos at http://w-o.it/16Rb7Pl