    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 3:58 PM

      Friday, March 22, 2013 Issue #3894

      Nothing to say today. Back tomorrow.

      WRESTLEMANIA 29 FLOOR SEATS FOR SALE!
      Avoid website fees! Section: 111 F | Price: $600
      For more information e-mail: HayZeus24@...

      > PAUL BEARER'S FAMILY GIVES WWE THE OK TO PROCEED WITH ANGLE
      - TMZ.COM has a story about Paul Bearer's family giving their stamp of
      approval to go ahead with the whole CM Punk stealing the urn angle during
      RAW. Last week, CM Punk interrupted the tribute that WWE was giving to the
      late Paul Bearer, who passed away days before the show. Eventually Punk
      ended the show stealing the urn and earlier this week he was juggling the
      urn like a basketball, even dropping it. Bearer's two sons were flown in
      for RAW last week and were given the scenario and asked for their
      blessing. "We felt that dad would have wanted us at RAW last week and
      agreed to the angle. We knew Dad wouldn't have wanted it any other way,"
      one of the sons said.

      > THE ROCK APPEARS ON THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO
      - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was a guest on "The Tonight Show" with Jay
      Leno yesterday on NBC. The Rock talked about his favorite movies when he
      was a kid - Star Wars, Rocky, and Indiana Jones - and his "man crush" on
      Clint Eastwood, who he called his acting inspiration. Rock mentioned that
      he never met Eastwood in person and at the Oscars he saw him but when he
      was about to go over to introduce himself, he froze and couldn't "pull the
      trigger." After the commercials, Johnson talked about giving his mom a new
      truck for Christmas, being in shape since he's been a kid, before
      transitioning into plugging the G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie. There was
      absolutely no mention of WrestleMania or him being the current WWE
      champion. The full episode is available at NBC.COM.

      > BULLY RAY APOLOGIZES AGAIN FOR GAY REMARKS
      - TNA champion Bully Ray has issued a second apology over his poorly
      chosen words last week at the IMPACT tapings in Chicago, Illinois, when he
      confronted a fan at ringside and used a lot of gay slurs to insult the
      fan. "Had a very positive talk with the man I got into a verbal
      altercation with in Chicago," Bubba Ray wrote on his Twitter. "I
      personally apologized for my careless choice of words and my ignorance
      with regard to certain slurs I used." Ray said that he fully takes
      responsibility for his actions and once again apologized to everyone. WWE
      got in hot water with GLAAD in the past for using gay slurs during
      interviews and some WWE employees on Twitter even got told to tone it down
      for using such remarks.

      > NEW RULES ANNOUNCED FOR THE X-DIVISION
      - TNA has announced new rules for their X-Division which will see all
      title matches held under triple threat rules. The wrestler who is pinned
      in the X-Division title match will be eliminated from a future title match
      while the other person who is not involved in the decision will get to
      wrestle whoever is the champion in the following title match. Contenders
      will also be decided in a triple threat match with former champions or
      recently eliminated contenders all in a chance to advance to the next
      title match. The division now also has a weight limit of 230lbs.

      > SHAUL GUERRERO SHOWS OFF HER INK IN SEXY PHOTOS
      - Former WWE developmental Diva and daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero,
      Shaul, is featured on the Inked Magazine website in the Tattooed Girls
      Model Search. The super hot Guerrero posed for some revealing photos
      showing off her ink in hopes of making it to the top in the search. "I've
      gone from ballet studios, club pedestals to wrestling rings all the while
      grabbing life by the balls and hanging on till new opportunities arise.
      God is good; Life is a beast," Guerrero wrote in the about her section.
      Guerrero has been plugging her pictorial on her Twitter. You can see her
      photos at http://w-o.it/WKa7s5