    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      Tuesday, March 19, 2013 Issue #3892

      Don't forget to listen to Wrestling News Live tonight starting at 9PM EST
      on SNSRadioNetwork.com with hosts JJ and Bronx. Next week, soon-to-be WWE
      Hall of Famer Trish Stratus will be joining the boys for an interview!

      > BULLY RAY ISSUES APOLOGY AFTER GAY SLUR ATTACK AT FAN
      - TNA President Dixie Carter and Bully Ray issued apologies on their
      respective Twitter accounts for what happened after the IMPACT tapings in
      Chicago last week. The new TNA champion got into an argument with a fan
      who was sitting in one of the front seats, called him a "faggot" and told
      him that he "invented fags." He also called the fan a "queer" and told him
      to shave his chest. "Made an inappropriate comment to a fan in Chicago. If
      anyone was offended by this...I do apologize. No harm was meant," the TNA
      champ said on Twitter yesterday. Dixie Carter also apologized for the
      comments, which made its way online via video. "Heard @RealBully5150 made
      inappropriate comments to a fan in Chicago. This will not be tolerated.
      Sincere apologies on behalf of TNA." You can see the video at
      http://w-o.it/Y10ecy

      > BOOKER T ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2013 WWE HALL OF FAME
      - The latest person to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2013
      is the one and only Booker T! The announcement came yesterday during the
      live Monday Night RAW. Booker T made his professional wrestling debut in
      1989 and his and his brother's hiring at the Global Wrestling Federation
      put them on the map. In 1993, Booker T and his brother moved to WCW as the
      Harlem Heat and continued as a tag team until he transitioned to a singles
      wrestler in 1997. In 2000, he became the second African American WCW
      champion after defeating Jeff Jarrett to win the World title and won that
      title again on three other occasions while in WCW. In 2001, he moved to
      WWE after WCW was purchased by Vince McMahon and won the Intercontinental,
      U.S., King of the Ring, and World Heavyweight title until he left for TNA
      in 2007. In 2011 he returned to WWE to a big pop at the Royal Rumble and
      then moved to color commentary. Last year he was announced as the General
      Manager of Smackdown.

      > RYBACK VS HENRY AT WRESTLEMANIA
      - As expected, Ryback was pulled out from his involvement in the six man
      tag team match at WrestleMania 29 and placed in a one on one match. Ryback
      was originally part of the team with Randy Orton and Sheamus to take on
      The Shield however his feud with Mark Henry over the past few weeks
      changed the direction. Ryback will now face Henry in a one on one match
      while Big Show - who had his own runnings with The Shield - will join
      Orton and Sheamus in the six man tag team match instead.

      > STIPULATION ANNOUNCED FOR LESNAR VS TRIPLE H
      - The stipulation for the Brock Lesnar vs Triple H match at WrestleMania
      29 was announced yesterday on RAW after Triple H beat up Paul Heyman
      during the contract signing closing segment on the show. Brock Lesnar came
      out to confront Triple H after Heyman was out all beat up at ringside
      however stopped short of getting in the ring after HHH produced a hidden
      sledgehammer. As Heyman and Lesnar stood on the ramp, Heyman announced
      that their match will be no holds barred affair, with no count outs, no
      disqualifications, and no stopping for any reason. Triple H liked the idea
      however Heyman wasn't just finished yet. He told Triple H that his career
      is also on the line so if he loses, the Game is over!

      > CM PUNK PULLED FROM NON-TELEVISED LIVE EVENTS
      - Former WWE champion CM Punk will not be appearing at non-televised live
      events leading up to WrestleMania after the company pulled him out from
      the shows. Punk also missed the last couple of non-televised shows and on
      another occasion he only did an interview, avoiding getting physical in
      the ring. Rumors are that Punk is injured and WWE is protecting him till
      his match against the Undertaker at WrestleMania. The alleged injury
      occurred when he wrestled Kane on RAW last week. On yesterday's RAW, Punk
      did not wrestle either and was only involved in a segment backstage,
      taunting the Undertaker by playing with Paul Bearer's urn like it was a
      basketball.